*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

u no what nycknicks I keep on coming in here telling myself IM NOT GONNA BE SPOILED. Are you not smart enough to realize that by simply saying that almost allof that stuff cantonayceboy said is true.. you're almost telling everyone the basic premise of the story!!!?!?!?!? I really want to stop coming in here butsometimes other people catch stuff that i dont. Appreciate all your "info" but please stop.

Crap..i shouldn't have read all that...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by gko2408

So does this mean that when Jack ran into Desmond at the stadium, Desmond knew who he was?

no...but Desmond is/was his anchor....thats why he ran into him. Which is also why he goes crazy when he has the beard, and stuff.

^^duncarooos...you only got 1 part of the entire story...we still haven't seen Xtian Sheppard's, and Suns father part play out... plus...that dude wasoff on something MAJOR. Your not toally spoiled...

To read something here that's purely one person's "thoughts" on how the story will play out... to you saying 97% of that is true then to saythat it's major spoilage.
Just absurd. Yes i'm mad doggy.

Sorry dog...guess you got the whole Widmore story, but liek i said...theres a few more parts left. So i think you'll live.

Originally Posted by aRog27

Crap..i shouldn't have read all that...
frown.gif

indifferent.gif
. It seemed so logical and made sense, but i didn't thinkit would be so close to the plot. I'm kind of mad now... On another note, regarding the numbers didn't farraday tell desmond to tell him in the pastthe frequency was 2.342? but i don't get where the 11 fits in... And i'm pretty sure penny's numbers added to one of the numbers

just tell me what that dude posted was really not 97% of the whole show so i'll be able to sleep properly tonight.
please.

^^ ... the thing is, a lot of people now have an idea of how it will play out... the fascinating aspect of it is how it will be presented to us by theproducers/writers... While we may know the overall concept of it... I want to know HOW and why.

edit: Anchor, IMO, is basically something or someone which you are able to connect with during both times. IE: Desmond knew Penny in '96 and '04.

Originally Posted by duncarooos

just tell me what that dude posted was really not 97% of the whole show so i'll be able to sleep properly tonight.
please.

edit your post first....because now others are reading it...

and you just got 1/4 of the plot done....theres much more left.

but for the few who managed to read the major post AND see your post saying 97% of it was true... Not so much

Originally Posted by duncarooos

anyone else super pissed. OH i guess know i know who the person in the coffin was.
YAY
man %!*% stop cryin if you dont want to kno oh well keep it movin you cryin aint gone change the fact that you kno wats up.

no. I'm cryin *****in whinin and moanin so NYCKNICKS won't post spoilers in the future. I've done this before yet here he is again.. spoiling thestory line for us.

laugh.gif
cold blood

Liek is said, for those who have read earlier...you just figured out the board picture...you still need to learn the details on how to decipher the picturenow....

Back
Top Bottom