*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Crazy episode
eek.gif
eek.gif

I understood the meaning of the auction regarding the Black Rock journal. My question is, maybe I didn't catch it, I know they said it was the only known object that stemmed from it.. which ideally indicates that someone previous to the 815 survivors had been on the island and managed to get off from it. Right? Maybe I'm over-thinking it...

Now, about the faucet? I have no idea why he left it on...
nerd.gif

4. Scene where you see Ben get into Locke's head....when Locke is trying to bring him breakfast.
Ben has a way of getting into Locke's head. He did the same when he was locked up in the hatch and had Locke thinking Jack was telling him what to do, etc....

i think he had a heads up from the "higher ups" wat was gone happen and he kno that wat type of effect it would have on him. just like howthe doctor kno wat the light would do. and with that said i dont believe he was really helpin him even with givin him pennys info.

duncaroos is really salty....understandably so i guess, but its over now.

I copied the text and saved it. FYI

When i first read it, I thought it was right on. I didn't expect NYC to confirm so much of it, but ahh well.

So it's safe to say that Sun's dad didn't really send Jin and Sun to LA to "deliver a wrist watch" ? ........damn those alterior motives

Originally Posted by aRog27

duncaroos is really salty....understandably so i guess, but its over now.

I copied the text and saved it. FYI

When i first read it, I thought it was right on. I didn't expect NYC to confirm so much of it, but ahh well.

So it's safe to say that Sun's dad didn't really send Jin and Sun to LA to "deliver a wrist watch" ? ........damn those alterior motives

you sir, have a PM waiting to be read....
laugh.gif

Based on what I read..... do we now know what the sickness is?
eek.gif

edit: Can someone please PM me the spoiler that was posted and then removed??? Thank you.

laugh.gif

aRog could you send me the text you copied?
So is it really the person who i read in that little spoiler in that coffin jack went to?
Seems like everybody has a different motive, and everybody is being used

does the sickness have to do with time?

I would really really appreciate it if someone would send me a link to or PM me the spoiler being mentioned above.

Thanks.

1. More of a mythological thing(4 toe statue)
2. more of psychological thing(sickness)
3. weird thing(eternal life)
4. super weird thing(ghost)
5. ehh, not so worried(polar bears)
laugh.gif

I PM'd the spoiler to a few of you......those who still want it can PM me.....I'm goin to bed......later..

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

1. More of a mythological thing(4 toe statue)
2. more of psychological thing(sickness)
3. weird thing(eternal life)
4. super weird thing(ghost)
5. ehh, not so worried(polar bears)
laugh.gif

O yea...The numbers?

Does that tie into anything important? Or is that just put there to mess with us?

to put it in non-spoilage terms.....overall meaning of the universe

wait NYC's 97% confirmation was legit?? Oh damn, I thought he was just speculating. SMH, now I know who's in the casket. Damn you to hell!!

Not everything that was posted is correct.....NYC knows what's true and whats not........I declined to know what was wrong.....

and for the record NYC...u dont know the WHOLE plot outline....do u?

Originally Posted by eddiee21

wait NYC's 97% confirmation was legit?? Oh damn, I thought he was just speculating. SMH, now I know who's in the casket. Damn you to hell!!

I also said 3 major parts of that was wrong....i just didn't specify which parts.

Originally Posted by aRog27

Not everything that was posted is correct.....NYC knows what's true and whats not........I declined to know what was wrong.....

and for the record NYC...u dont know the WHOLE plot outline....do u?

I know the broad picture of all the remaining parts thats left...i just dont know the details....i watch episodes before they air..in a few days i willwatch episode 7...and i will tell you guys this...someone will die.....Once they start filming newer episodes i will get a clearer understand to this picture iwas told of. And it is making sense from where the direction of the show is headed.

I'm just upset at choice of the character who will be dying...a few of you will be upset too.

Back
Top Bottom