*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

You're a dangerous man NYC....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by aRog27

Not everything that was posted is correct.....NYC knows what's true and whats not........I declined to know what was wrong.....

and for the record NYC...u dont know the WHOLE plot outline....do u?

I know the broad picture of all the remaining parts thats left...i just dont know the details....i watch episodes before they air..in a few days i will watch episode 7...and i will tell you guys this...someone will die.....Once they start filming newer episodes i will get a clearer understand to this picture i was told of. And it is making sense from where the direction of the show is headed.

I'm just upset at choice of the character who will be dying...a few of you will be upset too.
you son of a .....!!!

roll.gif
always gotta spoil it. I'm not going to thread anymore, oreverytime I see christine mendoza, Im gonna scroll down quick.

Originally Posted by eddiee21

Originally Posted by aRog27

Not everything that was posted is correct.....NYC knows what's true and whats not........I declined to know what was wrong.....

and for the record NYC...u dont know the WHOLE plot outline....do u?

I know the broad picture of all the remaining parts thats left...i just dont know the details....i watch episodes before they air..in a few days i will watch episode 7...and i will tell you guys this...someone will die.....Once they start filming newer episodes i will get a clearer understand to this picture i was told of. And it is making sense from where the direction of the show is headed.

I'm just upset at choice of the character who will be dying...a few of you will be upset too.
you son of a .....!!!

roll.gif
always gotta spoil it. I'm not going to thread anymore, or everytime I see christine mendoza, Im gonna scroll down quick.

i didnt say who will die, did it??
laugh.gif

but have some sense and think before you post. PLEASE FOR THE MOTHER OFG OD

hmmm lets see... would people rather KNOW before hand that someone is going to die next episode? or................. would they like it more if they werewatching it and it just kinda came out of no where??

add me to the list of people who would like a pm of the spoiler. nyc, wws, anyone? I'm sure I'll hate myself for reading it, but I'll hate myselfif I don't so I might as well

Originally Posted by duncarooos

hmmm lets see... would people rather KNOW before hand that someone is going to die next episode? or................. would they like it more if they were watching it and it just kinda came out of no where??

I have no problem knowing. Like I told nyknicks in a PM. It helps me to understand the episodes better...especially ones like tonight. It would have beenwaaaay over my head had I not known a little about it before time, and I don't have time to get on lostpedia afterwards and read a 4 page synopsis of theepisode written by some fanatic who tries to show off and write it on the level of a doctoral dissertation. I like the fact that nyknicks is short and to thepoint, yet vague enough not to give too much away......Plus I've won numerous bets off my friends by betting them what will happen down the line
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yo whywesteppin, so is the stuff about the coffin true? Or were you surprised (spoiled) as well.

I hadn't thought about it too much but it seemed like a good possibility. But, yes, it did spoil me. However, now I have more to go on when I stay upat night thinking about Lost, so I'm not too disappointed.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

hmmm lets see... would people rather KNOW before hand that someone is going to die next episode? or................. would they like it more if they were watching it and it just kinda came out of no where??

I have no problem knowing. Like I told nyknicks in a PM. It helps me to understand the episodes better...especially ones like tonight. It would have been waaaay over my head had I not known a little about it before time, and I don't have time to get on lostpedia afterwards and read a 4 page synopsis of the episode written by some fanatic who tries to show off and write it on the level of a doctoral dissertation. I like the fact that nyknicks is short and to the point, yet vague enough not to give too much away......Plus I've won numerous bets off my friends by betting them what will happen down the line
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Couldn't have said it any better

I just hope it isn't Claire. The island is running out of hot chicks. They need to send Desmond back in time to save Sharon's fine ***.

Well...I'm out for the night. I gotta be up in 4 hours
sick.gif
....what thehell am I still doing up! It was fun BS'ing with you guys about this. None of my friends are this deep into the show.

^ i know... i always thought the hottest girls on the show was kate and sharon. I've narrowed it down to 3 females.

^^haha, Naw for real though guys....this is my all time female swag list from LOST

1. Juliet \
2. Sharron
3. Naomi
4. Claire
5. Kate
6. Nikki
7. Sun

When i go to Hawaii in a few months, i honestly wont know what to do with myself when i meet Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet)

^^hahah

Naw for real thoguht guys....this is my all time female swag list from LOST

1. Juliet
2. Sharron
3. Naomi
4. Claire
5. Kate
6. Nikki
7. Sun

Deductive math points me to RIP Juilet then.
laugh.gif

Preview too triesto juke you with Juilet pointing the gun at the new girl, and the new girl saying, "You're going to have to shoot both/all (?) of us."

Guess she gets capped instead.

Or maybe not. Don't tell me.
laugh.gif

Man, it's 4 a.m..... I'm out, but I leave you all with something to ponder:

"Only fools are enslaved by time and space."

I missed a big spoiler it seems...I want to know, but it will probably piss me off to know who's in the coffin yet I still want to know.
Wally will it piss me off?

Yes it will, Javi... Maybe. You seem like you don't like spoilers as much? But it's a decent theory so if you really want it, I'll send it to you.But it explains A LOT....

btw, one thing about the "constant".... What if they're the solution to the time paradox?? We know that going back to the past causes problems(word to Back to the Future and the picture fading), but maybe finding your constant allows you to solve the paradox somehow. If you just go back in timewithout a constant, you change things and then the future gets changed and your existence is done. BUT, if you find a constant in the past, something that willbe contiguous with yourself in the future, you sort of tie down what happens and you solve the paradox.... Sorry if it doesn't make sense, but it makessense in my head at least.

Back
Top Bottom