*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

Originally Posted by PearI Jam

show is getting to be a little much.

I love this show!

when claired showed up I screamed out her name and my mom looked at me crazy
laugh.gif

what the hell is she doin there!?

that geranamo jackson poster was seen in the hatch remember...it was one of the records that desmond has...

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

NYknicks....if you're out there, can we get anything about tonight. I know you've had a pretty hectic schedule lately, but I'd appreciate it.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Sorry for not being able to post my "what to look out for" post again, I;ve ust been extrmely busy with my acting and other things. But like I;vebeen doing for the past few week, I will post a "what was important" post soon.

I just got in, and this time I'm not drunk and/or high
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

NYknicks....if you're out there, can we get anything about tonight. I know you've had a pretty hectic schedule lately, but I'd appreciate it.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Sorry for not being able to post my "what to look out for" post again, I;ve ust been extrmely busy with my acting and other things. But like I;ve been doing for the past few week, I will post a "what was important" post soon.

I just got in, and this time I'm not drunk and/or high
laugh.gif

you about to get your a replaced get too work

I always thought that guy Richard Alpert was really important. Seeing him in a 40+ year flashback and looking exactly the same affirmed that i think? The convohe had with Locke a while back on the hill seemed important

EDIT* I know this is probably way off, but for some reason I think that Richard is Jacob, or is somehow higher in authority than Ben. Richard allowed Ben tojoin the Hostiles and helped with the Purge. Also, when he talked to Locke on the hill he showed his weariness of Ben running the island. He was questioninghow Ben embarrassed Locke. In this most recent episode Ben states that Locke is to become the new "protector" of the island.

Very interesting episode.... Claire shows up out of nowhere as if nothing has happened.... We now seen that the Others or whoever else has been working onshaping Locke for the longest of times. Interesting how he chooses the island items instead of things like the law. I can't figure out though why Alpertdidn't want a spiritual Locke and instead wanted Locke to be more like Jack is. Side note --
nerd.gif
+
eek.gif
when the science teacher was telling Locke stuff......

Overall the episode has got me more lost than ever.

About Claire, she was told she had to raise her own child by that guy. Now we see that Christian has convinced her to give up the child and she is fine withit. Can we assume that those two groups are working against each other? And where was Jacob? Is there really a Jacob?

jacob has been MIA for a very long time, since hurley 1st seen the cabin remember it was jack dad in there even back then so idk if its much of a shocker thistime around that it wasnt jacob but were in the world could he be damn

-anyone see that comic book alpert had when he showed lil locke the compass, knife, sand it mentioned a hidden land?
-when i saw abadon my jaw hit the floor, did he mention a knife too?
-is horace an Egyptian reference?
-locke and miracles? chosen one?
-was emily hit by that car on purpose?

this episode was outta control

And is it just me, or was Claire looking smoking hot with that evil little smirk on her face?

I gotta agree with that and I don't think shes that fine usually.....

And is it just me, or was Claire looking smoking hot with that evil little smirk on her face?

no u aint....broads ugly in daylight...but she was lookin like she just got done doin da derty

it almost seemed as if claire knew what was going on the whole time, or am i wrong?
and also, what do you think was the significance of the scene with Locke's science teacher telling him about him belonging to the science world etc.

Odrama, thanks for taking over my job of posting screencaps in this thread.... Where were you last season?

so when locke said they need to move the island

i'm guessing they're going to move the island to another time period?
(based on that time loop theory posted awhile back)

I agree that the actor playing keamy is doing a good job. i hate that dude's guts

anyone notice Keamy say that the smoke monster was "white"

i'm guessing the smoke monster appears white to the people it's attacking, and black to everyone else

about the smoke monster, John said it was light, or white...so I think it is black to the attackers and maybe white to those that are 'special'
And here is my theory in regards to Christian and Claire....Christian is on another level with all this, I am still trying to grasp it. But his relationshipwith Jack makes a LOT more sense. Christian was always hard on jack, always told him not to be a leader, etc. It HAD, HAD, HAD( how much can I emphasize HAD)to be because Christian was aware of Locke and how he is the chosen one. Also, for everything Christian saw in Locke could be a reason that Locke and Jackdon't see eye to eye. Also ( forgive me as I am just trying to digest everything) fact that it is christian and claire in the cabin I have a feeling thatjack completes the trio. They could be the holy trinity or something. Obviously Jack HAS to go back ( as he told kate at the end of season 3) For whateverreason I think Jack, Christian, and Claire have to be together on the island for everything to be okay.....
I definitely have to watch this one again.
this by far is the best episode of the season, hands down.

So yeah we got a little rowdy last night and she bumped her head on the knight stand when the sex swing broke away from the ceiling...embarrassing SMH
9fe16d1ca98e9296916a8ed21481d6eb294f123f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom