Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

The DeGroots:

Karen and Gerald DeGroot were/are two doctoral candidates at the University of Michigan. Thanks to The Hanso Foundation they were able to start the DHARMA Initiative. We first learn about the DeGroots in the Swan Orientation Film in "Orientation". The whereabouts of this couple are unknown today but many theories have surfaced.

www.lostpedia.com/wiki/The_DeGroots
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Degroot were those 2 scientist they showed in the first orientation video. With the female with blond hair and the dude with the glasses.

You will all know in a few weeks.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
We Roll Deep​

--Juliets a dumb sneaky ho.
--
smh.gif
@ nobody seeing the coincidence of Claire becoming ill shortly after Juliet's arrival.
--Sayid needs to take over more.
--I'm sick and tired of all of the Others throwing the dirt of the Losties in their faces. One of them needs to just man up and say "yea, I did that, and what?!" o wait, didn't Eko kinda do that?
--Looks like the next few eps are gonna be
pimp.gif
--I really, really, really hope Jin and not that bald prick is Sun's baby daddy.
TEAMYANKEES
4L8O15S16T23!42
Team Bapes are wack!​

I cant stand Juliet. I hate that look she always has like shes smirking all the time. She just looks like she cant be trusted.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​

Quote:
--I really, really, really hope Jin and not that bald prick is Sun's baby daddy.

I hate that bald guy too. He's the kind of guy who would be posting near-nudes of himself in the "Females of NT present: The NT Hot Male Draft Spring edition" thread.

ooSFXoo, thanks for posting the vid.

Quote:
Are you talking about Locke? How would that make any sense at all?
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
He's the kind of guy who would be posting near-nudes of himself in the "Females of NT present: The NT Hot Male Draft Spring edition" thread.
laugh.gif
Thats pretty funny, I was thinking about making a reference to the same thread. I totally agree, and if anybody does try to kidnap Sun, I hope Jin gets gangsta on them. We've only seen glimpses of what Jin's capable of.
TEAMYANKEES
4L8O15S16T23!42
Team Bapes are wack!​

Quote:
We've only seen glimpses of what Jin's capable of.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

i heard a rumor that The DeGroots are Ben's parents
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
No, he meant the other Korean guy, the one Sun was with back before the crash. He's the one who ended up jumping off his balcony when Jin was supposed to kill him.
:smh:
smh.gif
OLSM
4L8O15S16T23!42
***WTB Mychal Thompson AF1 size 12​

One other easter egg in this episode is Juliet has a very looooooooong back if ya catch my drift :wink:
wink.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

thats the only good part of her body
OLSM #1 in Michigan

4L8O15S16T23!42

***WTB Mychal Thompson AF1 size 12​

Purple Face, :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
OK thanks. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

FlatbushFiyah23, I agree with you on the markings. Here are the screencaps for others to judge:

julietmarkdv2.jpg

vlcsnap3605er1.jpg

This next pic is probably not that significant but shows the similarity between some of the symbols we saw today and the Dharma logo:

1_11_04_07_11_34_11.jpg
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
Do we know if he jumped or was he out the window?
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

The way I see the rest of series playing out, it'll go like this...

Season 3 - Others storyline resolved, season finale will allude to Dharma Initiative as the bigger picture...

Season 4 - Unconvering Dharma Initiative will be main plot, with Sun's pregnancy playing a supporting storyline depending on how long this season takes as well as Penny's role and her relationship with Desmond.

Season 5 - The rumored last season with Losties figuring out ways to get off the island and all loose-ends regarding the island itself will tie together, i.e. polar bear, black smoke thing, etc.

Mets, Nets, Giants.

Those are my teams and I don't need a sig to say so.

So does Juliet really want to get off the island or not? Why is she playing along with Ben? What is Locke up to? What will happen to Sun? Who impregnated Sun? How does Juliet's flashback connect to Dharma? What is the list about? Why can't the women conceive on the island? What about the foot? the ship? the many other hatches? Why is my head about to explode???
Fat Koko
4L8O15S16T23!42​
"STEVE NASH FOR MVP!!" -Round Mound of Rebound

Back
Top Bottom