Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

So who thinks Juliet is conning Ben? Because I do not buy her still being on Ben's side after everything that has happened. Let's not forget that she wanted Jack to off Ben "on accident." I don't think anything has changed, and I have serious doubts that Juliet thinks Ben will actually let her go home.
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

Quote:
Ben said that "there might be a pregnant mother on there"..... or something like that....

Now, out of all the things he can say, he said that.
A religion disguised as a joke disguised as a religion

Anyway or anywhere I can get a preview for next week. Just caught the episode from this week on ABC.com and it doesn't give you the preview.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

great episode! i missed it on wednesday, just saw it today.

i still have a feeling that juliet is a good person, she might be playing ben and just wants to get out of that island. 3 years is too long not to see your sister and your little nephew.

thing that still confuses me is mittelos=dharma?

"There's nothing you can't do if you have a Swiss Army Knife, a roll of duct tape, and your wits."~~~ MacGyver​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

I've been thinking, could this implant that they put in Claire be "the sickness" ? Juliet runs to go get this pack, with little bottles of medicine in it, puts it in the syringe and it looks somewhat like the other bottles looked like that were supposed to hold the sickness off. Also, if it really was an implant that made her sick, does anyone think that Sawyer might also have one in him since we saw him getting injected with something earlier in the season, leading to a scare of this disease spreading or something of that nature? Ben is such a trickster. Thats enough wild speculating for me for one morning.
TEAMYANKEES

CallHimAR I think it was all a con by Ben to get Claire sick.Juliette gets the medicine and therefore she saves the day. I think all she was trying to do was to get the LOSTies trust.Remember she only has a week to complete her "mission".
If yall have not noticed only 5 more episodes left. :[
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

Yeah thats what I mean. He said there was an implant in her that they triggered that made her sick. I'm thinking they put one in Sawyer also because of one of the early episodes?
TEAMYANKEES

Quote:
I watched it again, and Juliet hops off her bunk and starts walking. Now, I don't have any experience wearing high heels, but, unless you can jump into high heels without using your finger to get your foot in, her heels magically got on her feet. The only reason I bring this up is that they zoom in on her feet twice and I doubt they did it just to show us Juliet's legs.
TEAM SINISTER

Shopping at The Leftorium since 1977.

I doubt with Sawyer. The deal with Sawyer is that he was trying to con a con. Remember he said something like "we put a vaccine on you and if your heart rate reaches ( insert number here ) you will die" So the vaccine in Sawyer "I believe" was to con him.
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

Ohhh right right right. Too many damn cons involved with this show. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMYANKEES

^ Lol I feel you. I like forgot most of season 1. Its to many storylines and what not. But i neeed my dose of LOST.

1_12_04_07_1_12_14.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

"There's nothing you can't do if you have a Swiss Army Knife, a roll of duct tape, and your wits."~~~ MacGyver​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
^ is it just me or that EKG reading looks likes it it's something written in arabic?

Most EKG readings will look like that...
"Look, yes I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels."

jamtrax, it's most likely a production error in my opinion (and I'm usually the one to say that these things are deliberate)... but who knows with Lost.

Also, I have to apologize for some info I gave earlier. A couple pages back, I said who each episode would center on for the rest of the season, but the info has changed. Here's the revised episode list for those who want to be mini-spoiled (one of them is definitely a spoiler, and I included some other spoiler-type info too, although assume for now that none of this is confirmed so no one gets mad at me later):

17 - Desmond
18 - Jin/Sun
19 - Locke? It was rumored no flashbacks this episode, but now they say there will be flashbacks, but they'll only be back to recent history on the island. Looks like we'll find out what happened in the room with Cooper.
20 - Ben/Degroots/Dharma
21 - Charlie
22/23 - Jack (this is the season finale)

I have to say, every episode could be great. Desmond is always interesting, we'll find out who's the father of Sun's baby, we'll find out what Locke and Cooper did (this may be the "game-changer" episode), we'll find out about Ben's past (we may get to see him as a child, so this may be the "game-changer" ), we'll see if Charlie dies, and the season finale will be 2 hours so it has to be good (I'm guessing we'll find out exactly what Jack went through when he was with the Others and why he's behaving like a little @#%$). btw, if you're going to discuss this, keep your replies in black font.
Quote:
^ is it just me or that EKG reading looks likes it it's something written in arabic?
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

notice Electronic something ? It seems as if the root work "electric" has to do A LOT with the LOST storyline.

just saw the episode and it was great. at this pt so many curveballs have been thrown, im not even gonna try and speculate. the end to this season is gonna be nothing short of crazzziieeeee

and btw claire>juliet>nikki>kate>shannon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ana lucia (i guess i kinda have wierd taste?)
...TEAM RAPTORS !
Atlantic Division Champs CHCHCHEAAAAAAAAAA !

bumb it was on the 17th page! cant wait for tonight. ^ goofy08 i kind of agree with you but juliet 2nd? nawh bro lol. Claire is so so sexy.

Bumping this with some episode summary spoilers I found on another forum. It's for the remaining episodes of this season. *Highlight at your own risk*

3.17 - Catch 22 (Desmond Centered)
Desmond gets a flash of the future and enlists Hurley, Charlie, and Jin to join him on a mysterious hike. Hurley becomes suspicious that Desmond may be acting without everybody's best interests in mind. Desmond's vision reference the cable that Sayid, and later Hurley, found in season one. If you'll recall, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse told BuddyTV that a major reveal was coming up concerning that cable later on. This episode will close with Desmond and the gang finding a mysterious parachutist named Naomi who may have compelling information concerning one of the current island occupants.

3.18 - D.O.C (Sun/Jin Centered)
Juliet finds out that Sun is pregnant and tells her that women who conceive on the island could die if they carry to term. Sun responds by telling her that the baby may not have been conceived on the island, in fact it may not even be Jin's child. So the two set off for the medical hatch to try to determine when the baby was conceived. Meanwhile, Desmond and his crew scramble to save the life of the mysterious Naomi and are assisted by an old enemy, seems eye patch guy survived the fence after all.

3.19 - The Brig (Locke Centered)
Locke slips away from the others and lures Sawyer away from the beach. Flashbacks will reveal what Locke has been up to with the others since they abandoned their 'village'. In a secluded Dharma holding cell, Locke will bring Sawyer together with Anthony Cooper for a fate full encounter that will resolve a long standing season one mystery. Meanwhile, Naomi will return to the beach with some alarming information concerning flight 815, but can she be trusted?

3.20 - The Man Behind the Curtain (Ben Centered)
The past of the island is explored including how Dharma came to be there, why, and what the fateful 'purge' was really all about. Flashbacks will show Ben through various ages up until adulthood. The mysterious 'Jacob' will finally be revealed, and the question of whether any Dharma members still live will be revealed.

3.21 - The Truth About Lying / The Greatest Hits (Charlie Centric)
Rescue is finally at hand for the survivors of Oceanic 815, but first someone must reconnect an underwater sonar beacon. Despite his foretold death, Charlie volunteers. Copious rumors suggest that Charlie dies in this episode, but some new rumors I've been hearing suggest that this is a huge misdirection and there will be another highly unexpected major character death instead. (Can I say YEEEHAWW if this is true?!?!?)

3.22/3.23 - Through the Looking Glass (Jack Centric)
This episode promises a Jack revelation of legendary proportions! Also, there will finally be an en masse collision between the beach folk and the Other's. On the speculation end of things, folks are saying that the island folk will split into two factions themselves, one led by Jack, and one by Sawyer, but the division will be at the will of another, and for purposes no one will expect.
(So for those upset w/ yet another Jackback, this one could actually be good!)
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

bump.... Anyone else watching?

lol at Sawyer. "Should I make a mixtape or something?"

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Guess we get to find out what those guys in Antartica were up too....
[email protected] - Jaybone2315Drexel University Class of '08.Jordan V Laser size 9.5 DS for sale. $240 shipped.Jordan XIII Black/Red retro Size 9.5 DS for sale. $210 Shipped.​

satellite phoen!!! and the picture!!!!
never trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and lives.

ROCKSTAR!
wooooo!
FREE MJBETCH!i want my year of senority back :frown:

thats sick phone

where can i cop
From the
North to The South
To The East and the West
Bringing you the Best of the BS

^ I'm with oo71:nerd:o. I want that phone.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom