Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

Quote:
I bet any money Ethan is still alive...

Word. That @#%$'d be crazy if they had a "Lost of the Living Dead" and you see Eko 'n 'em comin out the gave doin the Thriller...

I got crowned King down in Africa.
Out in Nigeria.
Do you have any idea?

WHAT THE @#%$...THEY "FOUND" THE AIRPLANE?
"Look, yes I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels."

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I guess they jumped the shark, lol.

Kind of what I expected, in a way.

I'll post more later.

edit: This episode had great parallelism, once again, by showing how Jin said his parents were dead but they were both alive (btw, one page back, my guess was that the lady blackmailing Sun was indeed Jin's mother, but it was sort of obvious). Then we see Mikhail come back from the dead and then we learn that all the Flight 815 survivors came back from the dead. Crazy, but my theory on the show is coming together nicely.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

i bet.

locke has the man from tallahasee under that hood not ben.

aka his dad.
aka the og sawyer.

ben trades secrets to locke
locke trades his fathers life in exchange.
From the
North to The South
To The East and the West
Bringing you the Best of the BS

Quote:
and you see Eko 'n 'em comin out the gave doin the Thriller...

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good episode though. and Hurley shooting of the flare
laugh.gif
Got more soul than a sock with a hole.
Barcelona F.C. BearsBullsCubsSuns​

Interesting.

I tried to see what Sun's father was punching in when opening his safe. I saw him push a 7. Guess the numbers AREN'T everywhere lol.

Anyway, this was quite the interesting episode. I too have a theory in mind, and it sorta seems like it's going in the right direction...

...or the other plane could just be a set-up by the Hanso Foundation. They have the money to put up a fake plane crash and whatnot. The explanation of "the Others set it up" is a bit hackneyed, don't you think?

Something else that popped into my head: Naomi could be part of the Dharma Initiative. She could've been the successor to the hatch, after Ingman. She did come in on a parachute, similar to the food drops.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Everyone here is extremely gruntled." - Michael Scott​

Quote:
"Lost of the Living Dead" and you see Eko 'n 'em comin out the gave doin the Thriller...
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How did I miss this? Hilarious!

Quote:
I tried to see what Sun's father was punching in when opening his safe. I saw him push a 7. Guess the numbers AREN'T everywhere lol.
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Anyway, this was quite the interesting episode. I too have a theory in mind, and it sorta seems like it's going in the right direction...
:tongue:
tongue.gif
I think we're on the same island on this issue, pun intended. Where's nycknicks when you need him?

Quote:
...or the other plane could just be a set-up by the Hanso Foundation. They have the money to put up a fake plane crash and whatnot. The explanation of "the Others set it up" is a bit hackneyed, don't you think?
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
4L8O15S16T23!42​

that was in10se.

The eye patch dude faked his death. We should have been skeptical simply based on how he died. Dude starts foaming from the mouth like he has rabis and gushing blood just because he crossed the borderline. If only 1 of the 4 that were there when he supposedly died could have been there instead of Hurley who is basically useless.

Sun is a dummy for not following Juliet, ya "i want to cover our tracks" sounds really convincing that she's not doing something fishy.

The parachute girl saying that all the passengers died contributes to the theory that they are all in purgatory.

Overall a solid enjoyable episode.

To the person that said the man with the bag over his head is The Man From Tallahassee (Which is Locke's Dad), that is a good prediction. That is why Locke can't kill him.

I'm surprised with the lack of shocked responses so far.
4815162342​
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby ,Carter, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith, Wafer​

When its all said and done I think you'll find out that the others(ben?) crashed an empty plane made to look like 815, While lost is my favorite show everything on it is not mystical/magical. Think about this if Ben needed a bunch of new test subjects they would also need people to not be searching for them. So they crashed a similar plane w/ a bunch of corpses in it so no one would think twice.

Quote:
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
5 IS NOT ENOUGH​

Can anyone tell us what Naomi really said when Patchy said , "she said thank you for helping me. " ?????? any translators
"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Purgatory was such an easy explanation, that I tried
not to believe it. I don't think the producers or writers
would make it that easy too. Everyone during Season 1
was already suggesting it.

But... then how do the Others get to the Island?
They kill themselves? Did Juliet have to die to enter
the island? It doesn't add up.

And I wouldn't automatically believe what that parachute
girl says. Speaking mad languages, then all of a sudden
speaking english, then saying 815 passengers are all
dead? And Mikhail running through the forest randomly?
Somehow saving her life..... @#%$ don't add up!

Anyone else wanna just jump through the t.v. and call out Juliet for the fraud she is? When shes crying and being sympathetic with Sun i was flipping out. I'm like @#%$ you don't give an f about Sun. She's just as bad as Ben is, trying to think she's above him and has morals. I'm really hoping Jack is hip to the game Juliet is playing and he is just going along with it.

Desmond letting the eye patch dude go is just ridiculous. It's 4 on 1, you tell dude you'll let him go then own him after he "saves" the random chick falling from the sky. I for once agreed with Charlie, they should have either captured him or straight up killed him on the spot.

Quote:
The parachute girl saying that all the passengers died contributes to the theory that they are all in purgatory.
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch

Quote:
In a LOST podcast, the writers denounced a purgatory theory.

Yo, you really think the producers are gonna be like "ya, thats a definite possibility"? Just because they say it on a podcast means nothing.

Quote:
and you see Eko 'n 'em comin out the gave doin the Thriller...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

O ya, pure comedy when Mr. Eye Patch was questioned on what the random chick falling from the sky said "She said thank you for saving me"...ya good one. Pretty positive thats not what she said.

Quote:
Another thought, why are we assuming Naomi is even telling the truth?

Truth. Doesn't make sense how she is speaking Italian one minute and the next English. Then again, Lost in general doesn't make sense.

I like to call her random chick falling from the sky girl, forget Naomi.

On another note, i think Hurley is the most useless character on the show. All he is good for is the numbers, and eating food. It's amazing how dude keeps getting bigger by the episode. My dog Vincent is more productive on the island than Hurley. Vincent has pulled the blanket off of Paulo and Nikki to imply they are not dead, and he retrieved Charlie's statues as well as bones.

Vincent > Hurley.

Quote:
Can anyone tell us what Naomi really said when Patchy said , "she said thank you for helping me. " ?????? any translators
where Naomi would end up?

Quote:

True, but it doesn't necessarily mean they're in purgatory. Maybe they're in a brave new world.

Quote:
And I wouldn't automatically believe what that parachute
girl says. Speaking mad languages, then all of a sudden
speaking english, then saying 815 passengers are all
dead? And Mikhail running through the forest randomly?
Somehow saving her life..... don't add up!

I agree.

Once again, the Lost writers have done a masterful job of giving us huge clues but leaving us more confused than ever.

Quote:
This damn island freaks me out :lol:
laugh.gif

Cause this is thriller, thriller night....

Quote:
Another thought, why are we assuming Naomi is even telling the truth?

Maybe she's not.

But Lost has to give us some ground truths. It can't make everything a set-up. We have to draw the line somewhere. I'm going to draw the line on this -- when an episode ends with a huge reveal, I'm going to assume there's some truth to it and that it's not just something made up by the writers just to piss us off.

I hope I'm making sense.... They can go ahead and mislead us on some issues but not everything.

Quote:
On another note, i think Hurley is the most useless character on the show. All he is good for is the numbers, and eating food. It's amazing how dude keeps getting bigger by the episode. My dog Vincent is more productive on the island than Hurley. Vincent has pulled the blanket off of Paulo and Nikki to imply they are not dead, and he has retrieved bones.

Vincent > Hurley.

I was half-expecting Hurley to eat Naomi. He did look like he was getting hungry. And Vincent may be one of the most important characters in the whole show.

Quote:
Desmond letting the eye patch dude go is just ridiculous. It's 4 on 1, you tell dude you'll let him go then own him after he "saves" the random chick falling from the sky. I for once agreed with Charlie, they should have either captured him or straight up killed him on the spot.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

No, they wouldn't. Purgatory is one of the many theories that they've explicitly denounced.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​

I know this is late, but here's the ghost story that Jin told last week:

Quote:
A GHOST STORY

So as MySpace friends and loyal viewers of LOST, I thought I'd give you a little "easter egg" from last weeks episode; a translation of Jin's ghost story. Here's what he said:

"And the girl turned to the man who saved her and said , 'Thank God. I was afraid you were the Hook Man.' And the man looked at the girl with a smile and said, 'Don't worry, little girl. My hook is....STILL IN YOUR FATHER'S HEAD!"

Some other tidbits. This is interesting:
Quote:
Sun concieved 53 days ago. If they are at day 90 on the island, she concieved 37 days after the crash.

But according to the timeline at lostcubit.net, Sun spoke English and Jin left her on day 33. And the raft launched on day 44. Sun and Jin were on the outs for those 11 days. They weren't speaking.

So how did Jin impregnate Sun??

And if not Jin, who did?
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom