Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

Another thing to think about is that maybe Naomi wasn't sent for Desmond. We were convinced that Penny would be the one on the parachute, but it wasn't. And of course Mikhail shows up outta nowhere. Maybe Naomi came to meet Mikhail.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Everyone here is extremely gruntled." - Michael Scott​

Quote:
Maybe Naomi came to meet Mikhail.

That's what I'm thinkin'.

Mikhail was the only one with contact to the outside world before his hideout blew up...

Hugo shot the flare and he probaly thought it was her. Shortie came with a global phone, and he tried to snatch it.

If he tried to take the phone, that means where ever he's hiding out now has the capabilities to charge it back up...

I got crowned King down in Africa.
Out in Nigeria.
Do you have any idea?

Quote:
No, they wouldn't. Purgatory is one of the many theories that they've explicitly denounced.
:rofl:
roll.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch

Quote:
Desmond, meanwhile, is turning into another like Jack is. What's up with him saying the Losties have killed more Others than vice versa? is wrong with him?
ing to think the Others aren't as bad as they appear when in reality they are 10 x worse than they appear. Also Desmond getting a boost in his ego thinking he can simply give permission to Eye Patch to go on his merry way without consulting Charlie, Hurley, Jin.

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
to Desmond.

^ True that, but maybe Desmond already knows whats going to happen. Maybe they're going to meet again. I'm surprised he didn't give him his usual "See you in another life, brotha".
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

On purgatory:
Quote:
* This theory was expressly debunked by head writer Damon Lindelof in a New York Times interview published on May 25, 2006. Noting the fact that the finale of Season 2 shows the outside world in the present (as opposed to a flashback) for the first time, Lindelof added: "People who believe that they're in purgatory or that they're subjects of an experiment are going to start reassessing those theories based on the fact that we are literally showing you the outside world."
* The purgatory theory has been debunked by one of the creators of the show (J.J. Abrams).

So he's saying both purgatory and being subjects of an experiment are invalid theories?

I don't buy anything they say. If we can't take events on the show to be truth, I'm definitely not going to take what the writers say to be true. They have even more freedom to throw us off with these interviews, so why wouldn't they be doing that?

Plus, while the strict theory of purgatory is probably wrong, that doesn't mean other similar theories are wrong.

Quote:
Also Desmond getting a boost in his ego thinking he can simply give permission to Eye Patch to go on his merry way without consulting Charlie, Hurley, Jin.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I think naomi was sent by Penny and her search team. all the facts point to that.

Mikael didn't die but was very close to death. the island cured him. Mikael stated that on this island it would only take a day for naomi to heal up.

When naomi said that flight 815 was found and there were no survivors, i thought that meant there was a staged plane crash to cover the real missing plane.

Did anyone notice that right before naomi said this, there was a pause or a cut in the sequence. It was very quick but noticeable. It also occured at the end of the past 4 episodes. I taped the last two and i checked. What could this be???

I have a theory but its all over the place right now.

TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

WOW @ Mikhail coming back.

DOUBLE WOW @ Naomi saying the plane was found.

Not sure where Naomi comes from yet, but I think that if she's really telling the truth, then it's definitely the Dharma Initiative covering something up. Like I stated a couple of weeks ago, I think the Others storyline is for the most part ending this season, giving way for the Dharma Initiative to be the main storyline next season.

And has anybody noticed that the main cast (the ones who are credited in the beginning) has never been together as a collective in one episode for the entire season? Something HUGE is going to happen in the season finale because I have a feeling they're going to bring everybody together and there's going to be a huge battle to end the Others' role on the show.
Mets, Nets, Giants.

Those are my teams and I don't need a sig to say so.

Ok well guys i haven't been on NT that much fro awhile due to other commitments of mine. But as usual i will drop some knowledge.

So as i said before, IF YOU DON'T WISH TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN LATER ON IN THE SHOW PLEASE DO NOT HIGHLIGHT.

Well a lot of people have been wondering if Jack will ever know that him and Claire are siblings. Guess what?? He will know, and so will Claire.

FYI, we have not seen "Jacob" on the island. We have not seen him in any of the episodes at all.

Marvin Candle aka orientation guy is on the island. And he will be seen before the season is over.

I can't go further into this but........Ben may not be "Ben"......think about it.

Ben means something totally different when he says, "I was born on the island"

In a few more episodes we will learn all about DHARMA and the people who have been on the island before them.

There will be 5 more deaths before season 3 is over. Deaths coming from the Losties and the others.

The others(ben's group) may not be "the others"

Hurley will play a significant role in the season finale.

When Mikail said, "Wounds work differently on this island" means a lot. it means a WHOLE lot. Some og you guys already know what i mean when i mention this.

Do you guys still remember Rose and Bernard??? I hope so because, they have a very important storyline to the show.

If you think there are only "the others" and the "monster" on the island you are mistaken. GREATLY.

Charles Widmore (Pennys' dad) will be back. And he has a huge role with DHARMA.

There is a different idealism on the island based on social class.
I.E. Scientist who does research or look for breakthroughs are seen as impure, but workers are seen as people who fit well on the island.

Marvin Candle(orientation guy) is on the island.

In about 2 episodes (Ben episode) we will finally know who Jacob is. Sorry guys. Im not allowed to tell you who he is YET.

All the fathers of the losties are connected in a certain way. A BIG way. Jack's dad, Sun's dad, Locke's dad.

Jack and Locke will have a heavy role at the season finale, and it will reveal to us all the secrets within the island. Most of them :wink:
wink.gif

On a side note, did you guy's notice the buttons Sun's dad entered to open his safe?????????? :wink:
wink.gif

AIM: Nycknicks105​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
We Roll Deep​

Holy mother of all that is good and pure. That was one hell of a spoiler.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Response to nycknicks's spoilers (don't read if you don't want to know):

Quote:
All the fathers of the losties are connected in a certain way. A BIG way. Jack's dad, Sun's dad, Locke's dad.

I've been saying this since season 1, that all the Losties have severe issues with their parents. We can probably throw Widmore into the mix, too.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
4L8O15S16T23!42​

^^^ whywesteppin, LMAO.

You are on track as always. He has already been in the mix. From the beginning my dude.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
We Roll Deep​

^ Hurley's boxes? Wasn't their apartment in Korea?
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Lostpedia:
When Mikhail tells Desmond that Naomi said "Thank you." (or something along those lines.) It sounds like she's speaking Portuguese and she's saying,"Eu no estou s," which translates to "I'm not the only," which is close to "Eu no estou sozinha," meaning "I'm not alone."

4L8O15S16T23!42​

^^ correct. Plans well into the season finale.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
We Roll Deep​

Again, to those who didn't read spoilers, don't highlight.

Quote:

Wow, missed this one. This kinda ties into my prediction for the season 3 finale. The survivors and Ben's crew finally clash, when a third group shows up. Ben and his crew are terrified. Jack asks Ben "Who are they?", and Ben slowly turns to Jack and says..."They...they're the Others."

LOST

End of season 3.

The "other" Others are probably the Dharma Initiative, and that's when we get to see what Widmore and possibly the other fathers are up to.
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch

Quote:
You are on track as always. He has already been in the mix. From the beginning my dude.

Thanks. Throw in Kate's father too, right?

It's good to see that 3 old observations are turning out to be significant. 2 of them are mine, the other isn't: parent issues, island love, and continuity issues.

As for what the parachutist said and what nycknicks said on the previous page, sounds like she was warning Mikhail. Or maybe "warning" isn't the right word -- more like "threatening."

edit: to justhotkicks:
Good theory about the finale.

Quote:
BTW whywesteppin, kudos on the timeline of Sun's pregnancy. Michael would be an obvious choice. Walt already has problems, now he has to deal with a kid brother/sister lol.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I bet most of this isn't really happening. This is probably one big dream Hurley has after he ODs on oreos and ranch dressing. He's the one who never changes, and the numbers that are ingrained into his mind appear over and over again.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

this has to do with a spoiler so dont read if you havent already
Quote:

this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. ben alluded to this already when he said "we're the good guys"
<br>email me: [email protected]<br>or aim: y0fallback

just hot kicks. not really.

They are experiencing real events.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
We Roll Deep​

bay area heads, you got audio? >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

"There's nothing you can't do if you have a Swiss Army Knife, a roll of duct tape, and your wits."~~~ MacGyver​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

^ please edit your post. its too long.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
We Roll Deep​

Back
Top Bottom