Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

^I think in the previous episode of where they showed him taking off the bandage of his hand, eluded to his ability to heal, much like his miraculous recovery from being crippled.

Perhaps the island only intensifies or brings about your abilities. Remember, Locke after all did survive one hell of a fall.
LOS ANGELES LAKERS

this show is so confusing...always hyping up giving us answers, instead it just leaves us w/ more questions.

they need to have a LOST marathon, sign over seasons 1+2 to ABC family.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Whoever got the kilos got the candy man​

jacob2.jpg

Looking for:
NDS Black/Cement III SIZE 9

Can meet up in NYC.

Is that an alternate reality Locke?

Shouts to the Age Of Apocalypse...
Influential
You Tryna Speak The Chi Language?​

jacob2.jpg
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

2 more episodes left, and i'm dying to know what's gonna happen between Ben's people and the survivors when they square off.

There's definitely a connection between Jacob and Locke.
DODGERS
#15, #9, #5, #12, #26, #55, #10, #16​
TeamLakers
S.O.S. - KG, JO, KIDD​

I took part of this from another theory I read and am adding a little bit of my own ideas...

Jacob is Jack's father. He is the "Christian Shepard" who has been the leader of the people inhabiting the Lost island. The statue goes back to the original inhabitants, who were the "Lost Tribe of Isreal"....Jacob/Christian Shepard created a list of people who would be brought back to the island/Ark where they would survive the end of the world. This list of course included his son/successor Jack, and his daughter and grandchild -Claire(voyant), and Aaron-another future leader. While we ASSUME that the Christian Shepard is dead, we never heard the story of his death, and his body disappeared from the casket upon landing back on the island with magical healing powers. The Hanso/Dharma people found the island and were going to use it for there experiments and they found out about it's powers. The natives of course did not take kindly to this invasion and did everything in their power to "remove" the invaders. I know I've got some loose ends, but hey, who doesn't?
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton BranchDwight Schrute:Ryan Howard: I don't think you realize what you're saying.

Quote:
vector23..........you are def on point. I am very impressed. Your one of the few that has made insightful guesses towards the show.

Finally, validation from the Lost Insider, nycknicks105.
Thanks.

Quote:
Anybody else agree that the reason Locke was "special" to Ben was because Ben knew Locke was the only one that could hear Jacob?

That's what i thought. But Locke isn't the first one brought by Ben to see Jacob. I draw this conclusion from the fact that Ben's daughter gives Locke a freakin' gun. She knows Ben is going to kill Locke after he realizes he can hear Jacob. Ben would no longer be able to lead the hostiles. I think Walt may have been able to hear Jacob as well. That's why Ben let him leave the island.

Also, if Jacob is Jack's father, then the losties are in trouble. Jack will betray the losties to join up with the hostiles, just like Ben did to Dharma. Why? "He walks among us, yet he is not one of us".

Quote:
* Ben's position is very similar to that of Samson from the HBO series Carnivle: he is the leader of a group who answers to a mysterious higher power (in Carnivle this person was a man behind a curtain -- literally -- called "Management&quot :wink:
wink.gif
Code:
  I'm like I'll be damned mama, They Know Who I Am MamaI'm still ya little boy, but to them I'm The Man Mama!!!Sincerely Yours,Seymore Cake

^As nycknicks said vector23 your insightul guesses are on point. I love your thinking in your last post.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Does anyone else think that the volcano might come into play again?...Maybe thats where Rousseau went with all that dynamite.
Roy for ROY​

I wonder where Carl is. And I thought the little girl's name was mentioned in the show, the one who made the wooden dolls.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
CH-CH-CHEAAAAAAAAAAAA !

The little girls name was Annie.

I am rewatching the ep and here are some other questions that have arose:

Why didn't Richard or Tom stop Locke from beating up Mikail?

What was Locke reaching for when Ben shot him?

Locke after being shot:"Why did you do this?"
Ben: "Because you heard
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
4L8O15S16T23!42​

FlatbushFiyah23, thanks man.

Wow, did the writers of Lost actually rip Carnivle?? the similarities don't seem coincidental.

I was skeptical at first, but I was reading another forum and I wouldn't be surprised if Jacob is Locke in some way. We get a hint when Ben says that Jacob is like Locke cause he doesn't like technology. And Jacob tells Locke "help me," which could mean a million things but it suggests that Jacob has a connection with Locke.

Quote:
The Hanso/Dharma people found the island and were going to use it for there experiments and they found out about it's powers. The natives of course did not take kindly to this invasion and did everything in their power to "remove" the invaders.

gottagitdemjs, I agree with you here. That's why I think Dharma isn't the big answer behind everything like we were led to believe.

Quote:
I wonder where Carl is.

Something tells me we'll see him again before the season is over.

FlatbushFiyah23, I'm pretty sure Locke was reaching for his gun.

Quote:
Kelvin Joe Inman

It's good you mentioned him. He's the guy who was entering numbers in the hatch when Desmond arrived, and he was the last surviving member of the Dharma Initiative. It makes sense now. He probably locked himself in the hatch during the Purge to continue his mission to save the world. He believed that Dharma would send reinforcements to the island, so he thinks Desmond is one of them. It's possible that Dharma sent Desmond and the Losties to reclaim the island, but the more likely explanation is that some other power is at work.

Quote:
the whole "Conversation" between Jacob & Ben,
could have been faked.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Well i am back once again NT....Sorry for not posting the spoilers soon enough. I am busy with a lot of other important commitments. But i always find time to post on NT.

Like I've said numerous times........DO NOT HIGHLIGHT IF YOU WISH NOT TO KNOW SPOILERS.

The episode will be Charlie centric

We will know the meaning of the cable that goes into the jungle.

Sayid, and kate MIGHT die. I'm not going to tell who dies because it will ruin the essence of the show. But two major character will die.

Claire might even die

this episode will be about the "losties" trying to get to Naomi's ship...

The battle with the "others" will begin. Naomi is NOT alone.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
4L8O15S16T23!42
We Roll Deep​

:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Code:
  I'm like I'll be damned mama, They Know Who I Am MamaI'm still ya little boy, but to them I'm The Man Mama!!!Sincerely Yours,Seymore Cake

nycknicks, I guess you forgot to black out the spoilers :b
tongue.gif
DODGERS
#15, #9, #5, #12, #26, #55, #10, #16
TeamLakers
S.O.S. - KG, JO, KIDD​

Back
Top Bottom