Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

FlatbushFiyah23 - good questions. Here's what I think:

Quote:
Why didn't Richard or Tom stop Locke from beating up Mikail?

It's obvious the rest of the Others are a bit fed up with Ben. They are dedicated to him, but they don't know for what reason. None of them have ever seen/heard Jacob, so when they find out that Ben is finally taking Locke to Jacob, they're somewhat relieved and excited that their "movement" is having some forward progress. I don't know if the Others care much about the survivors anymore, because they too are lost.

Mikhail wanted Ben to go after the women instead of taking Locke to Jacob, but Locke went ground-and-pound on him. The Others recognize Locke as a special person, and it seems as if they're glad to see Ben's power diminish, even if it's just for that moment.

Quote:
What was Locke reaching for when Ben shot him?
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"You know what? I would love to buy you a fresh set of underwear." - Michael Scott​

I went halfway through nycknicks's spoilers.

....I hate you guys.
4815162342​
Extremely salty fan. DieSpursDie​

I personally think the meaning of Jack's tattoo will come back into play and be VERY significant- He walks with us, but is not one of us.'
Think about it....
Insert<team name, rap lyric, stupid quote, area code, no homo joke, favorite team, who you wanna screw> right here

Richard Alpert is from Mittelos Bioscience. He got here the same way Juliet did (via submarine). Whether he's originally from the island or not is unknown.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You know what? I would love to buy you a fresh set of underwear." - Michael Scott​

Quote:
The Others recognize Locke as a special person, and it seems as if they're glad to see Ben's power diminish, even if it's just for that moment.

I agree with that justhotkicks....I like your answers to the questions I posed. Makes sense.

Quote:
Locke had a gun tucked in his side, the gun given to him by Alex.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I think the gun was in the small of Locke's back and Ben grabbed Locke's gun to shoot him with. If he still had his gun he might have tried to make a move for it to shoot Ben knowing he might die anyway. I don't think Locke dies though.
Team Los Angeles Lakers
"It Ain't Over till Pig Miller Sings!"

Quote:
Yeah I knew that but I guess my question is why would Locke want to shoot him just because Ben said "that makes
me smarter than you"???
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch

:wow:
eek.gif
ed off with...

-what the hell happened in that house?
-what is that line of "gunpowder" doing?
-how does that guy (forgot his name) not age?
-why is ben the leader??? surely one of the hostiles would be

can someone tell me how many episodes are left? 3 or 4 more? or is it one more and one two hour finale?
Impossible is Nothing....

4L8O15S16T23!42​

^One more and a two hour finale.

Justhotkicks I thought the same thing regarding Locke going in the ditch but I was just throwing the questions out there to see what others thought. Glad we are the same page. LOL.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Another thing I noticed watching the episode the second time.

When Ben says to Richard it is his birthday while there in the tent before Locke comes with the body.

"It's my birthday today, or do you not remember what those are like?"

Goes hand in hand with the theory of him not aging, but yes the question is how?
Burn them instead!
www.jitle.us is not worth your time to go there.

I tried getting on last night and it said I was banned. I almost cried.

If we assume the 11 frames we see of Locke are Locke himself, either Jacob is Locke..... Or, and I think this is more likely, Jacob appears to you as a reflection of yourself.

If we also assume the gunpowder/volcanic ash is there to trap Jacob, what if Jacob is a ghost trapped on the island somewhat like Eko's brother or Jack's dad (I'm basing this off stuff I read on darkufo). Maybe Jacob is like Desmond but more powerful, and he flashes back and forth between the island and the past, allowing him to manipulate real world events.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I'm gonna go against the grain...

I don't think it's volcanic ash or gun powder....

magnetic_powder_07.jpg
Influential
BOTH of y'all gettin' clapped up...​

Quote:

Nice. Sometimes the most simple clues fly over my
head. I at first just thought it was referring to the way
they live, traditions, focusing on other things, etc.

It's becoming more and more clear..... I guess he could
be one of the people Dharma experimented on. As of
now.... we are led to believe they were "hostiles originally
on the island." They could very well just be escapees of
the experiments.

Quote:
I think it's magnetic powder

I agree, I mentioned a few pages back that it could
be a possibility. Like other people said... some type
of trap.

Quote:
I didn't think that that was gunpowder, I thought it was volcanic ashes.

Good job...could be. I thought the mention of the volcano in the ep was significant but couldn't link it.

Quote:
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
4L8O15S16T23!42​

do you guys remember Hugh McIntyre, the exec. from hanso that was on jimmy kimmel a year ago sayin hanso had nothing to do with the show and talking about joop. i took a look at his lostpedia and it shows a wedding pic that 16 years old and he looks exactly the same, his wife looks very young. could the executives have been in on the life extension ? is that why pics of the executives are all old or some cases not even them?
my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

If Locke did die (which I doubt), what do you think are the consequences of his death?
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

Back
Top Bottom