Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

man im so lost ( no pun) ami the only one that watches the show but not like any detective or any thing but just like it was full house

ferndogg07 gots beezys on lock

So if it is there..... what's the point? :lol:
laugh.gif

I don't want to sound mean, but that's more like
pointless research.
(I hope the writers don't make me feel stupid for saying
this)

The latest podcast has revealed more spoilers for season 4 of Lost:

*Highlight for spoilers*

* Jacob will be a story for Season 4
* Jacob is not an alien
* Ben tested Locke to see if he can see/hear Jacob. When Ben realised Locke could hear Jacob, he saw this as a threat to his leadership
* How Dr. Candle lost his arm will be seen in Season 4
* They hinted that we will see what happened to Annie at some point
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I know they had some youtube/ LOST thing during the summer, i was too lazy to check it out cuz they had this annoying girl as the star.

Can someone recap all the important parts that happened or was shown?

Thanks losties! :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM RESeLLOR
TEAM KOBE Member #1

I was looking at some of that "Lost Experience" stuff earlier. I had missed out on it last summer.

In the Jimmy Kimmel interview, the guy said that the Dharma Initiative was ended in 1987. So is that when the Purge occurs? That is strange though if you consider that Kelvin (the guy entering the #''s when Desmond arrives) came after the Gulf War (1990-1991). Was he sent by Dharma after the Purge to keep pushing the button to prevent the Hostiles/Others from destroying the world? How does this relate to the map drawn in the hatch or to Radzinsky?

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

This may be lame, but could Jacob actually be the black smoke?
Insert<team name, rap lyric, stupid quote, area code, no homo joke, favorite team, who you wanna screw> right here

^^ lol been reading the 7th seal theory huh :D
happy.gif
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

Midweek bump! I wonder if they'll dig deeper into the LOST experience this summer.
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton BranchDwight Schrute:Ryan Howard: I don't think you realize what you're saying.

From the first post of this thread:

Quote:
after that dismal rating last week, i hope the producers and writers are showing a better episode tonight. it's about time for them to answer some losties fans questions.

Well, the ratings are much improved:

Quote:
"Lost" (10:00-11:00 p.m.)
Growing from its lead-in by 7.7 million viewers (12.1 million vs. 4.4 million) and by 163% in young adults (5.0/13 vs. 1.9/5), "Lost" won its Wednesday time period and was No. 1 scripted-program of the night across the adult demographics: Adults 18-34 (4.3/13), Adults 18-49 (5.0/13) and Adults 25-54 (5.6/14). In fact the ABC drama has won its hour in the key Adult 18-49 sales demographic on all 14 telecasts since entering its new time slot.

* Despite its late time period and declining TV usage levels, "Lost" grew by 1.0 million viewers (11.6 million to 12.6 million) and by 11% among young adults (4.7/12 to 5.2/15) from its first half-hour to its second half-hour.

* "Lost" improved the hour for ABC over the same night last year by 4.5 million viewers and 67% in Adults 18-49 (7.7 million & 3.0/8 on 5/10/06).
www.dailymotion.com/video...j_opr14bwyWe're gonna blow them all to hell :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I dont know why no body mentioned it, but jacob is wearing colonial style clothing, complete with the old style wig. Could be a reason he doesnt like technology.
Hey backwoods ******, not now not ever.​
4 8 15 16 23 42​

Quote:
I dont know why no body mentioned it, but jacob is wearing colonial style clothing, complete with the old style wig. Could be a reason he doesnt like technology.

GREAT POINT. To top that off, remember that slave ship they found? Wouldn't that ship have to be around 200 years old as well? Time periods would match perfectly.

I think we figured out a lot from the Lost Experience, but
a lot of people missed out. It takes too much effort to pay
attention to those things.

Apparently, the #'s are factors or values important to
an equation that predicts the exact years, months, days
until the end of humanity. The Dharma Iniative is based
on the island, and they are trying to change one of those
numbers, in order to prevent the end. There is probably
ofcourse more to this, i.e. things necessary to explain
all the weird stuff.

Quote:
Summer AND winter....we have to wait 8 full months for the 4th season....I may go insane.
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Summer AND winter....we have to wait 8 full months for the 4th season....I may go insane.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom