Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

I believe someone posted the imdb of the new Lostie introduced last night. Her name is Marsha Thomason. She also played Nessa on the TV show "Las Vegas" for those who watch it.

masterpre.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
[Member #45 - MJ: The Second Coming]

Good Ep. These Desmond ep alway keep me on the edge.

I think someone is now telling Desmond that if you let charlie die then you can get Penny back. But its probably a trick, just to have charlie dead.

If Desmond would have let Charlie take the arrow, the parahuter would have been Penny. (thats what i think)

anbody got the preview for next weeks?

Los Angeles Dodgers

Again I say....WHERE IS NYKNICKS? I NEED MY SPOILER FIX!!!!! I'm going through withdrawl symptoms over here....lol.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Kinda spoiler from what i read on other website's.

The parachuter is an Other. Her name is Noami she is suppose to reveal them secrets about the flight 815 crashing.

Did the cellphone have service?
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

Quote:
If Desmond would have let Charlie take the arrow, the parahuter would have been Penny. (thats what i think)

That doesn't make any sense. The only indication Desmond had that it would be Penny was the picture he saw. I'm thinking the parachuter is somehow working with the rescue party. The copy of Catch 22 was in Portugese, the language the researchers were speaking in the mountains while playing chess. It has already been established that they are looking for Desmond.

Secondly, the parachuter would have had the picture and known Desmond's name if she was working for Penelope.
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

About Catch-22 (sorry if posted)

- The novel follows Captain John Yossarian, a U.S. Army Air Forces B-25 bombardier, and a number of other characters. Most events occur while the airmen of the Fighting 256th (or "two to the fighting eighth power") Squadron are based on the island of Pianosa, west of Italy. Many events in the book are repeatedly described from differing points of view, so the reader learns more about the event from each iteration. Furthermore, the events are referred to as if the reader already knows all about them.

- "Catch-22" is common idiomatic usage meaning "a no-win situation" or "a double bind" of any type. Within the book, "Catch-22" is a military rule, the self-contradictory circular logic of which, for example, prevents anyone from avoiding combat missions

It seems like the whole LOST story is based on Catch-22's...

everyone here is some how in a no win situation...and for some reason no matter what break they get, they stay taking Ls and back to square one. That sucks.
TEAMHATER
...WE AIN'T SALTY...WE JUST HIGHLY DISLIKE YOU...
KOBE, LAKERS, RAIDERS, KOBE
4L8O15S16T23! 42

Quote:
It seems like the whole LOST story is based on Catch-22's...
are owe double s
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

a little bump for wednesday

"There's nothing you can't do if you have a Swiss Army Knife, a roll of duct tape, and your wits."~~~ MacGyver​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
There have been a number of other books, movies, etc. that have a striking parallel to events in Lost
copied from, philosophers or people that has some how influenced philosophy (studies) for some odd reason. Coincidence? maybe...

but when i was talking about catch 22, I wasnt really talking about the book, but more like the definition or what catch 22 means/stands for....

TEAMHATER
4L8O15S16T23! 42

I've been watching season 1 on and off since yesterday to refresh myself...I'm on episode 6 now...

And based on what we've seen in season 3, With the Others manipulating the Losties onto the island, I'm pretty sure that they faked Christian Shepard's (Jack's father) death...

That would give Jack an excuse to come to Austrailia...Get on the Oceanic flight etc.

I believe his dad's corspe was a body double...Hence his casket being empty on the island...

I think Christian Shepard could be a high ranking other, Or even Jacob... :wow:
eek.gif

I also believe he might have Walt-like powers where he can project himself in two places...

Remember when Klugh asked Michael "Has Walt ever been in two places at once?" or somethin' to that effect...That would explain him appearing/disappearing in front of Jack's eyes...

It's been theorized before that Christian Shepard is Jacob, But I just formed this conclusion through my own observations, And I feel special... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Back to watchin' season 1... 8)
glasses.gif
Seymore Cake

Seymore, I've been wanting to rewatch season 1 also. I think a lot of hints will pop out at us given what we've learned in the past 2 seasons.

The thing about Walt being at 2 places is important, as is other stuff like when they pick up a radio station and Hurley says, "It could be coming from another time." Whether these things (like "Catch 22") are significant for the secrets of the island or not, it's cool how they usually have some relevance to the storyline and shows that the writers think a lot about these details.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Damn whywesteppin, you went searchin' for this thread! Lol

I think the writers take pride in their attention to detail. The thorough nature of this show makes viewers immerse themselves into the story. If any of you read Bad Twin, the script Sawyer finds and reads, you'll definitely recognize a few names.

It is very reasonable for Christian Shepard to be a big part of the Hanso Foundation or with the Dharma Initiative. He's a common denominator in many flashbacks, yet his "end" has never been settled. Many flashbacks that occur depict some sort of closure that each person has gone through (Sayid and the tortured woman, Eko and his brother, etc). Also, we learn that Christian is Claire's father, or Aaron's grandfather. In the bible, Jacob is Aaron's great-great-grandfather, which means that Jacob is Christian's grandfather, or that there is some relation between Jacob and Christian. Just one of the many biblical elements in the show.

Seymore - that theory is nuts. NUTS. I remember getting chills when I read it a while ago.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Everyone here is extremely gruntled." - Michael Scott​

that would make a lot of sense. i need to refresh myself but $100 is kinda of steep for me. i will buy both seasons during the summer.i think we def. need a LOSTies flashback kinda like 48 days for the tailies.
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

Quote:
Damn whywesteppin, you went searchin' for this thread! Lol

I may as well make it my homepage. I have the link for it easily accessible so I check every so often for new posts and to make sure it doesn't get close to page 20....

Quote:
Seymore - that theory is nuts. NUTS. I remember getting chills when I read it a while ago.

I think that's the theory you send me a couple months back. Even if it's way off, it's one of those theories that's an interesting read just cause it's so well-written and well-researched.

Quote:
Also, we learn that Christian is Claire's father, or Aaron's grandfather. In the bible, Jacob is Aaron's great-great-grandfather, which means that Jacob is Christian's grandfather, or that there is some relation between Jacob and Christian.
Seymore
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I wonder

- if claire and Jack will ever find out they are brother's and sister's...

- If will know who's the father or Sun's baby...

- Whatever happened to Walt...or if he has powers...

- If Desmond is some how connected to Dharma...what if he is an other?

- What if Hurley...is just Imagining all this in his mind? that would be nuts.
TEAMHATER
4L8O15S16T23! 42

Quote:
Also, for Seymore, if you notice in the Pilot, there is a white tennis shoe hanging from a tree and it goes unexplained. Then, when Christian appears on the island, he is wearing white tennis shoes.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
Seymore Cake

^ Also, revisit the opening scene of the pilot. Is that the smoke in the reflection in Jack's eyes?
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Everyone here is extremely gruntled." - Michael Scott​

Quote:
- If will know who's the father or Sun's baby...
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

bumb! cant wait until tonight ! about to read the theory :D

Back
Top Bottom