Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

Imagine if Jin and Eko were to unite forces and fight the "others." It would be the end for them lol.
I think the real Sawyer did really kill James Ford parents. Do you all recall when Locke knew James real name. He must have heard the word Sawyer somewhere.
So i think the connection between James and Locke is happening.
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

Hmm..to people saying Patchy faked his death..I thought it was obvious he was breathing after the sonic wave. And how can you fake blood coming out of your ears? :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​

^ Mangudai954, I think the most reasonable explanation is that the fence was meant to keep Smokie out. Since it wasn't designed to kill humans, all it does is make people hemorrhage but doesn't kill them.

Or it did kill him and he came back but that's part of a bigger theory and explanation.

Quote:
Imagine if Jin and Eko were to unite forces and fight the "others."
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
^ HUSTLIN ON YOU, you missed out. Jin was fighting Mikhail and all of a sudden busted out a combo straight from Street Fighter.
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Just watched it again on ABC.com i was probably doing dishes when i missed that part.

Kobe Fan, where did you get that info from?

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
4L8O15S16T23!42​

thanks whywesteppin lol ! sick picture lol he just straight up murked dude
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

I just kept thinking to myself when Jin was fighting at why he wasn't kicking the dude?

I remember he was in the Korean Army and enforcer for the mob, so he should know TKD.

And then BAM!

Round house.
LOS ANGELES LAKERS

Mikhail got MikOwn3d.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert as Dwight Schrute​

That screen cap with Jin in the corner is really cool, someone was really on their @#%$ when they saw those two.

I promise to never read a spoiler, and I have come through so far.
Burn them instead!
www.jitle.us is not worth your time to go there.

I tried getting on last night and it said I was banned. I almost cried.

i got the spoiler for alluc.org message boards, they got some insider info as well...

TEAM RESeLLOR
TEAM KOBE Member #1

Quote:
For some reason, I have a feeling Sawyer might get the axe. This is pure speculation and not a spoiler, I have a feeling Locke will back stab him or something. It's been mentioned that there will be a good number of deaths before the end of the season from both sides so I'm sure atleast one main character will be gone. Let the guessing game begin.

Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

Quote:
I just kept thinking to myself when Jin was fighting at why he wasn't kicking the dude?
:lol:
laugh.gif
Same here! I'm thinkin like, "Jin is too gully to be gettin whopped by a Commie"...

Outta nowhere, CRACK! Ryu-style roundhouse...

I was proud.

I got crowned King down in Africa.
Out in Nigeria.
Do you have any idea?

I just got to this episode tonight as I have been working all week and this was a solid ep. I think Sun's fathered definitely entered the #'s. NycKnicks...great job on the spoilers. I am so hyped for the end of this season. Julliet is really pissing me off though...I want to see her really stand up to Ben. And I think Naomi is working with Mikail. Mikail was waiting for that flare gun to go off....that was supposed to be his signal to come and get her. I still cant figure out why she would have Desmonds pic though.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Lost has confirmed one stereotype:

All Asians know martial arts.
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

little bump for next wednesday's episode.

"There's nothing you can't do if you have a Swiss Army Knife, a roll of duct tape, and your wits."~~~ MacGyver​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Just a little FYI for those of you that are like me and can't wait a week to get your next glimpse of LOST...

...the new preview is out on ABC stations and shows a little more than the first preview. :wink:
wink.gif

LOST THEORY
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

mid-week bump. Looking forward to this weeks episode.
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton BranchDwight Schrute:Ryan Howard: I don't think you realize what you're saying.

Good theory, but I'm not sure I fully agree with it all.

One interesting point that I pulled out of it that I've been thinking about for awhile is that Sun has approx. 2 months left to live. Each season is approx. 30 days. Two seasons left in lost... coincidence, I think not. :lol:
laugh.gif

I predict she will have her baby, either on the island or off.

vector23- The parachutist's name is Naomi Dorrit
- The Losties are NOT in purgatory.
- Mikhail is alive (Maybe the fence was not turned up high enough to kill him. He did not come back from the dead)

On the Brig (next episode):
- Cooper will say how he got to the island.
- We'll find out what happened in the time between Locke seeing his father tied up and when he said good-bye to Kate.

- The Others' obsession with children & pregnancy goes beyond the inability to successfully bear children on the island.
- There are two factions of the Others and are in no relation to the hatches/stations. It's not clear if they mean there is a second faction we haven't seen or if there are 2 factions within the group of Others we already know. |I
tired.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

i just read the seventh seal theory...CRAZY. i think it's a good explanation, it surprises me how much lost has in common with that seventh seal movie, which creeped me out what i saw it.

Back
Top Bottom