**Official Lupe Fiasco Thread** (LASERS March 8, 2011 // Friend of The People Coming Soon)

Man how many albums does this %%!$@ have left on Atlantic? Next thing you know we'll be doing this dance again when he wants to release his next album.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Man how many albums does this %%!$@ have left on Atlantic? Next thing you know we'll be doing this dance again when he wants to release his next album.
I keep reading from people 3.

tired.gif
Today is a sad day.

lots of people saying Lupe sold out with this record. It's very pop/radio friendly but It isn't a "lupe type" of song.

Seems like it was 100% forced to be made and released...idk man

song sounds madd generic, like any rapper coulda hopped on it. it def does sound like he was forced to make this
30t6p3b.gif

I actually like this song, it's positive and the beat is cool. Ya'll acting like he didn't stay true to himself, listen to the content of the song you idiots.

Do you listen to music or do you skim through it?

Lupe stayed true w his lyrics n positivity....all that other issh, is what it is

N's mad the song may possibly be liked by non lupe fans lol....FOH

oh well. I'm not a fan of the song at the moment, but it may grow on me. I'm just glad he actually has an official single out and not just some track that leaked

I like it. sample is decent, i like the string flip on it. buying it just to show support...

He sold out? Son, if he didn't make something for the radio, the album wouldn't even be given the okay for release. Suck that $#!+ up, you'll have deep lyrical tracks on there, so just take this track for what it is.

A warm up.

I don't get how people are hating on Lupe for this. Sure the hook is WHACK as hell.

But his subject matter is the same as he's always been. The first verse IMO seems like he's talking about the whole situation. As a track as a whole I'm not feeling it, and I can't even see this having much success, but we will be getting Lupe album soon, so I'm not to upset.

im trying to think of something worse than this single from Lupe

then i hear the hook again

and give up. awful

why just why, sounds like some T pain @%#% or something

he can keep it

Wait.

So the album has "been done" for 2 years according to Lupe.

So is this 2 years old?
I'm confused.

Back
Top Bottom