**Official Lupe Fiasco Thread** (LASERS March 8, 2011 // Friend of The People Coming Soon)

Atlantic stay pushing that talent ahead of lupe.....

is this real life? 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

FloRida
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

that pic doesnt explain anything. 
True, but he posted "Victory!" on his twitter along with the pic. Hopefully that means something positive came from the meeting.

how did the pic not say anything? he was sitting with Julie Greenwald (Atlantic Records President), smiling and giving a thumbs up. it was pretty obvious that he was gettin a release date soon
pimp.gif

I think releasing it in March is better than releasing it sooner. it gives them more time to promote the album, and actually try to build up some positive buzz for Lupe. they already made us wait like 2 years, so whats another 5 months??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

how did the pic not say anything? he was sitting with Julie Greenwald (Atlantic Records President), smiling and giving a thumbs up. it was pretty obvious that he was gettin a release date soon
pimp.gif

i didnt know who she was, and u said "obvious that he was gettin a release date soon " like we seen a date posted at the time. 
he also posted this pic on FB and no one knew then neither...just saying.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

pimp.gif

i didnt know who she was, and u said "obvious that he was gettin a release date soon " like we seen a date posted at the time. 
he also posted this pic on FB and no one knew then neither...just saying.

I was just assuming that people knew who she was. if he's takin a pic like that with the president of the label, and tweets "victory!" along with the pic, then we knew something good had to come from it. the first thing I thought of when I saw the pic was that maybe they finally gave him a release date.
laugh.gif

Lupe Fiasco & Atlantic Records Settle Their Differences, "Lasers" Gets Date

UPDATE #2: Fans can expect Lupe Fiasco's first "Lasers" single as a free download from LupeFiasco.com in just over two weeks.

Lupe Fiasco and Atlantic records seem to be on good terms again judging by a tweet from the Chicago rapper. The message said, simply, “Victory!

Back
Top Bottom