**Official Lupe Fiasco Thread** (LASERS March 8, 2011 // Friend of The People Coming Soon)

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

thumbnail_8.jpg

OFFICIAL COVER ART  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cannot wait!

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

thumbnail_8.jpg

OFFICIAL COVER ART  

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Does anyone know the symbolism behind this

The "A' in Lasers is the Anarchy "A".  I know the album is said to stand for Love Always Shines Every time Remember 2 Smile.  But he has said in interviews that Lasers stand for peace, that Lasers stand for progression, that Lasers stand for the future.  So is he preaching a positive anarchist movement.  Just curious because when I think of Anarchy i usually think violence and mayhem.  I'm assuming its a paradox of some sort like an positive anarchist movement toward the future.

Anyone else got a take
nerd.gif

I feel like the anarchy isn't referring to the stereotypical anarchy where there is total disorder, but more rebelling against the current condition of humans. To stand against the violence, prejudice and ignorance that is so prominent in society today, and be labeled as "losers" by said society.

As for this album, I'M HYPED
pimp.gif

I'm hoping this album is more like "Food & Liquor" and not like "The Cool" might download after wasting my money on the last album though

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I'm hoping this album is more like "Food & Liquor" and not like "The Cool" might download after wasting my money on the last album though

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!

The cool is one of the greatest.... Coolest >>>>>>>> any song jesus could've written

Originally Posted by bns1201

Ballerific703 said:

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!

The cool is one of the greatest.... Coolest >>>>>>>> any song jesus could've written

The Coolest is pretty dope.

I have my own Lupe playlist and have a 4 song span of Emperor's Soundtrack, Go To Sleep, I'm Beaming, and The Coolest. I think it may just be my favorite 4 song span of anything ever.

He said in one of the interviews posted in this thread that he is back to his "Food and Liquor flow" on this album.

But smh at u for calling The Cool a waste of money.  That album is amazing. 

The Coolest
Superstar
Hip Hop Saved My Life
Streets on Fire
Dumb it Down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hello/Goodbye (dude kills this song live gave me a whole new appreciation for it)
The Die

Originally Posted by Jking0821

He said in one of the interviews posted in this thread that he is back to his "Food and Liquor flow" on this album.

But smh at u for calling The Cool a waste of money.  That album is amazing. 

The Coolest
Superstar
Hip Hop Saved My Life
Streets on Fire
Dumb it Down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hello/Goodbye (dude kills this song live gave me a whole new appreciation for it)
The Die
I HATE that album with a passion, such a disappointment. Don't play more than 4 songs off it and one of them was a Circuit City bonus track so that doesn't even count. I used to play Food Liquor from beginning to end all day everyday. I can't even listen to "The Cool", CD was buns. I liked "Shining Down" and "I'm Beaming" sounds like something for Food and Liquor meanwhile that new BS "The Show Goes On" sounds like something for The Cool 

Yall should actually look up what anarchy is. Propaganda and ppl with an agenda bastardized it's meaning. Has nothing to do with disorder, that's just plain chaos.

As for the album, don't care which flow it has from his previous two albums as long there's songs I'll fall in love with instantly; which was my overall feel for F&L and not the TC. Also hope it's more organized and paced better like F&L instead of TC.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

^ 2 more days for what? I haven't exactly been keepin' up w/ Mr. Fiasco, i just hope the album actually comes out...

2nd single

Back
Top Bottom