**Official Lupe Fiasco Thread** (LASERS March 8, 2011 // Friend of The People Coming Soon)

LA-SER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

definitely one of the best singles to be released in the past couple of years
much rather hear *$%% like this than Nothin On You

"If you turn on the TV... all you sees a bunch of what the fs... dude is dating so and so... blabbering bout such and such/ and that aint Jersey Shore... homie its the news... and these the same people supposedly telling us the truth" Lupe is back!!"

"Pills with million side effects, take em when the pains felt... wash it down with diet soda.. killin off ya brain cells.... crooked banks around the world would gladly give a loan today, so if you miss a payment they can take ya home away"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lupe is back!!! No wonder why they were blackballing this dude
30t6p3b.gif

nice Karma Police interpolation. Lupe>>>Jay at the moment, i don't give a +#+*. IMO, there's nobody doing it better than Lupe RIGHT NOW.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

"If you turn on the TV... all you sees a bunch of what the fs... dude is dating so and so... blabbering bout such and such/ and that aint Jersey Shore... homie its the news... and these the same people supposedly telling us the truth" Lupe is back!!"

"Pills with million side effects, take em when the pains felt... wash it down with diet soda.. killin off ya brain cells.... crooked banks around the world would gladly give a loan today, so if you miss a payment they can take ya home away"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lupe is back!!! No wonder why they were blackballing this dude
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im not the biggest fan of Lupe, but i cant lie...this is a great song...
dudes bars are just wow...spittin that truth, and on a nice beat too. very nice 
smokin.gif

Damn Lupe just ethered the state of the entire modern Western world. Thank #+%$*+! God someone has the balls to do that 
pimp.gif
Shame most people arent gonna hear him or care about it
30t6p3b.gif

This song just got me hella hyped for this new album.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

nice Karma Police interpolation. Lupe>>>Jay at the moment, i don't give a +#+*. IMO, there's nobody doing it better than Lupe RIGHT NOW.

I agree, but Lupe doesnt put out enough  material...yet when he drops something, i feel it.

get around the chorus. love this track...ONLY 2nd listen.
pimp.gif

very pleased with this song. like it a lot more than The Show Goes On
Lupe's talent
pimp.gif

this will be my first CD purchase of the new year

Stop stanning. This song SUCKS. The last good song he had was I'm beaming. Everything since then has been cheeks. (and i'm a HUGE fan). 

Lu stans are as annoying as nas stans at this point.

This whole alex da kid formula is buns too. Sick of these emo evanscense sounding girl hooks over **@#*# beats.

Originally Posted by bence23

Stop stanning. This song SUCKS. The last good song he had was I'm beaming. Everything since then has been cheeks. (and i'm a HUGE fan). 

Lu stans are as annoying as nas stans at this point.

This whole alex da kid formula is buns too. Sick of these emo evanscense sounding girl hooks over **@#*# beats.

how do you know people are stans?
what if they just really like the song?
your opinion is your opinion. no one is telling you to like the song, so stop trying to discourage people from liking the song.

Back
Top Bottom