**Official Lupe Fiasco Thread** (LASERS March 8, 2011 // Friend of The People Coming Soon)

"Words I Never Said" drops at midnight.
pimp.gif
(Feat. Skylar Grey)

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I'm hoping this album is more like "Food & Liquor" and not like "The Cool" might download after wasting my money on the last album though

He said in one of the interviews posted in this thread that he is back to his "Food and Liquor flow" on this album.

But smh at u for calling The Cool a waste of money.  That album is amazing. 

The Coolest
Superstar
Hip Hop Saved My Life
Streets on Fire
Dumb it Down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hello/Goodbye (dude kills this song live gave me a whole new appreciation for it)
The Die

No love for Paris,Tokyo?

y'all really eat up/ look forward to the bs this dude lupe puts out like this? hes just a mainstream rapper with the facade of a backpack conscious rapper. his lyrics are ight but its pretty easy to see right through him, just the industry letting you think your making a decision between the type of rap you're listening too.

the instrumental was the most ironic song he's ever written imo. dude climbs a mountain with a bunch of celebrities and cameras and ppl think he's on some other steez.

ohwell.gif
Not feeling Lasers thus far. Come on Luuuuuuu.

*EDIT*: Yes I know I'm very quick to judge, off of a "radio single" and one listen to this new song; but come on, you couldn't pick 2 songs off of F&L or TC that are as weak as these two songs. *shrug*

Love it.
pimp.gif

Ya'll are so quick to judge but alot of the best albums of all time weren't really appreciated until months, even years later in some cases.

Stop thinking so much and just enjoy the little bit of GOOD hip-hop we still have left
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom