**Official Lupe Fiasco Thread** (LASERS March 8, 2011 // Friend of The People Coming Soon)

Show in Brooklyn was like a rock concert more than a hip hop show. So much energy in the venue. Here's a few pics I took:
28tvqrc.jpg

egsktk.jpg

2m4oghe.jpg

Last "new" album I bought was MBDTF. Been trying to get my collection back so had to rebuy some that are destroyed/lost

first listen thru. its good, but no cool or F&L. imo you can tell atlantic had a big influence. lupe lyrics are still there, but the way it sounds with this autotune & club banger beats ehh. i still plan on coppin regardless. bout to run it back.

If this ain't commercial I don't know what is...
30t6p3b.gif

I guess Lupe did what he had to do in order to release this.
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I can't believe how bad this is. I don't think I'll ever listen to it again. Like ever. I'm just going to pretend it doesn't exist.

And Lu is my guy.

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

If this ain't commercial I don't know what is...
30t6p3b.gif

I guess Lupe did what he had to do in order to release this.
tired.gif
True Story.

Not really any songs that grab your attention.

I'm so pissed right now.

Like literally pissed.

The best way to describe it is a mix between radio songs, techno, and high school musical.

FFFFFFFUUUUUU Atlantic.

Screw creative control.

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

This song "I don't wanna care" 
30t6p3b.gif
sounding like some Will.I.Am dance party song

hell yeah, that song is straight up garbage

its half pop half preachy

he soundin like nas rappin bout africa and the government n %%*%... that pop %%*% is just terrible

i like the intro and a couple other songs including i dont wanna care... its a dope fun lil song... he spits on there... it reminds me of go go gadget flow

"and the flow tight, skinny jeans skinny jeans"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom