**Official Lupe Fiasco Thread** (LASERS March 8, 2011 // Friend of The People Coming Soon)

Originally Posted by bogusreality

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by viiheaven

And that's how this would be, even at Mickey D's
Semicolon, close parentheses
When I heard this, I just went

sick.gif

; )
Holy Crap
laugh.gif
, this guy Lu.
smh.gif

Never got that...
me either. anyone care to elaborate?

semi colon ;

closed parentheses )

what's not to get?

Looking forward to the Im Beaming vid...

Beautiful Lasers & state crime radio are 2 songs off lasers he's been playing on tour... they song great.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Im still waiting for the Album to come out to listen to Im Beaming. Will I never ever hear it?

laugh.gif
its the first single dude. you're gonna hear it on the radio or on tv before the album comes out. just listen to it already
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Im still waiting for the Album to come out to listen to Im Beaming. Will I never ever hear it?

laugh.gif
its the first single dude. you're gonna hear it on the radio or on tv before the album comes out. just listen to it already
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
oh I thought it was a leak

Video is ILL
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I never did understand that "And that's how this would be, even at Mickey D's" line, explanation?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Video is ILL
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I never did understand that "And that's how this would be, even at Mickey D's" line, explanation?
laugh.gif

Yes the Video is dope! That line just means that even if he was working at mcdonalds he still would always be thinking ahead.  Nothing more than that.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Video is ILL
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Yes the Video is dope! That line just means that even if he was working at mcdonalds he still would always be thinking ahead.  Nothing more than that.
Good looking out my dude
pimp.gif
. The simplest of bars are usually the ones that fly right over my head
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Video is ILL
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Good looking out my dude
pimp.gif
. The simplest of bars are usually the ones that fly right over my head
laugh.gif
NP man it happens...no shame in that LOL!
laugh.gif
I can totally see with an artist like Lupe how you may expect a line to be deeper.

seen him tweet last night that he is "going back in the lab soon"....atlantic must of said %^&% no to the album he turned in... smh

Back
Top Bottom