**Official Lupe Fiasco Thread** (LASERS March 8, 2011 // Friend of The People Coming Soon)

Yo his BMF freestyle is one of the realest songs I've ever heard. The Show Goes On is probably going to be a big radio hit

The second single "Words I Never Said" should be coming soon. Produced by Alex Da Kid, who is responsible for "Airplanes," "Love the Way You Lie," "Castle Walls," and "Coming Home."

Certainly will be copping lasers.

However I hope he drops a friend of the people mixtape as well.. enemy of the state was fire. Classic x 10000000

Lazers will be the first album I've purchased since Eyedea and Abilities By the Throat in 2009

Can't wait to see what he has in store for today

Hopefully he says he will release Friend of the People

Maybe the 2nd single?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

thumbnail_8.jpg

OFFICIAL COVER ART  

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Does anyone know the symbolism behind this

The "A' in Lasers is the Anarchy "A".  I know the album is said to stand for Love Always Shines Every time Remember 2 Smile.  But he has said in interviews that Lasers stand for peace, that Lasers stand for progression, that Lasers stand for the future.  So is he preaching a positive anarchist movement.  Just curious because when I think of Anarchy i usually think violence and mayhem.  I'm assuming its a paradox of some sort like an positive anarchist movement toward the future.

Anyone else got a take
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom