**Official Lupe Fiasco Thread** (LASERS March 8, 2011 // Friend of The People Coming Soon)

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

still have heard any leaks..... going to be a brand new album to me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yep not trying to have another "my beautiful dark twisted fantasy" experience....perfect album semi-ruined by leaks and singles and that movie
This

Ive tried my best.  Heard Show Goes on, All Black Everything, and Words I never said....thats all for now.  I refuse to listen to the songs again til March 8th lol.

The NBA has really pushed Show Goes On i think that's why it hit gold to be honest.  Thats all it really takes.  Play the song during some in game highlights and allstar weekend.  Through up on the bottom Lupe Fiasco and ta da gold single.  Props Lu

Anyone cop the pre-pass thing on itunes.  I was going to just for the videos but rather have the physical album in my hands that day. 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Lasers will be the first album I buy in maybe 5 years. Absolute dopeness

Lupe has put out 2 other albums within the past 5 years. Thanks for contributing to this album's delay.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

still have heard any leaks..... going to be a brand new album to me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yep not trying to have another "my beautiful dark twisted fantasy" experience....perfect album semi-ruined by leaks and singles and that movie
This

Ive tried my best.  Heard Show Goes on, All Black Everything, and Words I never said....thats all for now.  I refuse to listen to the songs again til March 8th lol.

The NBA has really pushed Show Goes On i think that's why it hit gold to be honest.  Thats all it really takes.  Play the song during some in game highlights and allstar weekend.  Through up on the bottom Lupe Fiasco and ta da gold single.  Props Lu

Anyone cop the pre-pass thing on itunes.  I was going to just for the videos but rather have the physical album in my hands that day. 
y i  didnt buy the shirt. i want both...but ehh

Can't believe this hasn't leaked yet.

Has me listening to Odd Future like crazy
roll.gif

This is so much different form what I would usually enjoy.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif

This is so much different form what I would usually enjoy.
id say early next week.....around monday, tuesday....exactly a week before march 8th

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

"I'm beamin" should've been on LASERS
30t6p3b.gif
so put it on lasers yourself, whats the problem? 
It's an iTunes bonus track.  I don't usually buy music, but when I do, it has to be that real %@* 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
This is my exact scenario...
FIENDING FOR THAT LEAK 
devil.gif

I know I should never take YouTube comments seriously, but
I can't wait for this album!! I AM SOO BUYING IT! And so should others, cause Lupe deserves to be supported. He's as talent as Cudi. They together are awesome!!

TrobinT 9 minutes ago

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Lasers will be the first album I buy in maybe 5 years. Absolute dopeness

Lupe has put out 2 other albums within the past 5 years. Thanks for contributing to this album's delay.
30t6p3b.gif
my apologies
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by ABC

roll.gif
This is my exact scenario...
FIENDING FOR THAT LEAK 
devil.gif
Same here! Any day now though!

Out of the albums I've anticipated this has probably been the one that has taken the longest to leak.

It's starting to feel like it never will
roll.gif

Honestly though I think it wont be that good
frown.gif

Time will tell....

Originally Posted by DBOi181

from the free concert in brooklyn. Lupe's energy during his concerts is amazing.

I want to see Lupe in concert SO bad. Dates were posted of a REAL short college tour on his site, but then they removed them... hope it still happens.

Back
Top Bottom