Official Mad Men Season 4 Thread

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Guys, Don made 500k from signing with the company and they were riding pretty high before Lucky Strike pulled out so it's not like he didn't have money.
QFT...plus him and his lawyer was discussing his assets in a earlier scene don is caked up

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Guys, Don made 500k from signing with the company and they were riding pretty high before Lucky Strike pulled out so it's not like he didn't have money.
QFT...plus him and his lawyer was discussing his assets in a earlier scene don is caked up

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Who wants to guess by what ep he'll be cheating on her?

I say ep 4.

I can see the angle for Megan being a snake. Her character was made in a way where that's possible but I can also just see her from the standpoint where she'll end up using Don for status to boos w/e career she ends up pursuing.

I dont think this was her objective when getting married but it wouldnt surprise me if she ends up doing this when she realizes Don ain't @!!+ lol.

I say ep 4.

I can see the angle for Megan being a snake. Her character was made in a way where that's possible but I can also just see her from the standpoint where she'll end up using Don for status to boos w/e career she ends up pursuing.

I dont think this was her objective when getting married but it wouldnt surprise me if she ends up doing this when she realizes Don ain't @!!+ lol.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I say ep 4.

laugh.gif
word i doubt Megan is a snake it would be a surprise if she turns out to be one...
but since they not messing wit lucky strike anymore they might as well bring back Sal

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I say ep 4.

laugh.gif
word i doubt Megan is a snake it would be a surprise if she turns out to be one...
but since they not messing wit lucky strike anymore they might as well bring back Sal

I Finally got into Mad Men. I bought Season 2 when it first came out on Blu-ray, and said to myself that I'd buy the first season soon after and catch up. Well time went by and I forgot about it, and didn't even remember to set the DVR to record any episodes. The past 2 weeks I've done a marathon through the first 3 season of this show. I'm totally hooked on this show. Stupid me again, hadn't recorded any of the beginning of this season, but have the 5 latest episodes on the dvr. Is there anyplace I can find this show online without having to pay Itunes to rent the episodes I missed? I'm not talking about downloading it illegally or anything.

Can't wait to see where the series goes from how season 3 left off. I was really hoping Don would change his ways before it was too late for him and Betts.
tired.gif
Ohhwell, makes for good TV.

I Finally got into Mad Men. I bought Season 2 when it first came out on Blu-ray, and said to myself that I'd buy the first season soon after and catch up. Well time went by and I forgot about it, and didn't even remember to set the DVR to record any episodes. The past 2 weeks I've done a marathon through the first 3 season of this show. I'm totally hooked on this show. Stupid me again, hadn't recorded any of the beginning of this season, but have the 5 latest episodes on the dvr. Is there anyplace I can find this show online without having to pay Itunes to rent the episodes I missed? I'm not talking about downloading it illegally or anything.

Can't wait to see where the series goes from how season 3 left off. I was really hoping Don would change his ways before it was too late for him and Betts.
tired.gif
Ohhwell, makes for good TV.

"What has been rumored for weeks is official today: "Mad Men" season 5 will begin on Sunday night, March 25 - and, as a bonus, the season premiere will be two hours long. (The premiere will air from 9-11 p.m., while the show's usual timeslot will be Sundays at 10.)"

From Alan Sepinwall's blog. Someone should make a thread for season 5.

"What has been rumored for weeks is official today: "Mad Men" season 5 will begin on Sunday night, March 25 - and, as a bonus, the season premiere will be two hours long. (The premiere will air from 9-11 p.m., while the show's usual timeslot will be Sundays at 10.)"

From Alan Sepinwall's blog. Someone should make a thread for season 5.

Back
Top Bottom