Official Mad Men Season 4 Thread

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

THAT +$$@ JUST HAPPENED
Word. I can't believe Don did that.

I hate to admit this, but I was screaming at the television the whole time, "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!"

I literally can't believe that finale.

What is this %#%!+ Don doing getting married? The whole time from once he asked I was waiting for them to show that it was just a dream. Homey screwed over Faye something fierce.

Also is this big tit broad fake aborting Roger's baby just to keep it and act like it's her husband's? Most foul.

I literally can't believe that finale.

What is this %#%!+ Don doing getting married? The whole time from once he asked I was waiting for them to show that it was just a dream. Homey screwed over Faye something fierce.

Also is this big tit broad fake aborting Roger's baby just to keep it and act like it's her husband's? Most foul.

Anyone else though Don and Betty were gonna start making out in the house at the end?

Also, I suppose we're lucky Blankenship didn't survive to go on that trip to Disneyland

Anyone else though Don and Betty were gonna start making out in the house at the end?

Also, I suppose we're lucky Blankenship didn't survive to go on that trip to Disneyland

I expected Don to have sex with that chick in Cali as well as make out with Betty
laugh.gif

This move is strange. There wasn't a whole lotta signs that he felt this way.

I expected Don to have sex with that chick in Cali as well as make out with Betty
laugh.gif

This move is strange. There wasn't a whole lotta signs that he felt this way.

Betty was obviously throwing herself at Don at the end, I was kind of surprise they didn't and at how Betty took the news so well.
Also kinda disappointed at how the SCDP situation was seemingly solved so easily, what a copout.

Betty was obviously throwing herself at Don at the end, I was kind of surprise they didn't and at how Betty took the news so well.
Also kinda disappointed at how the SCDP situation was seemingly solved so easily, what a copout.

i was glad to see don experience some semblance of happiness. the kids w/ megan and himself looked like a legit family. their relationship accelerated very quickly, but i think this is the first time we've seen don "in love" so maybe he's really letting go of everything from his past and trying to move forward. though, i wouldnt be surprised if he's suddenly single again by episode 1 of next season.

i was glad to see don experience some semblance of happiness. the kids w/ megan and himself looked like a legit family. their relationship accelerated very quickly, but i think this is the first time we've seen don "in love" so maybe he's really letting go of everything from his past and trying to move forward. though, i wouldnt be surprised if he's suddenly single again by episode 1 of next season.

Nah, Don just had to convince himself that he was in love with Megan after seeing how good she was with his kids and being all "understanding" of him. Megan is a snake. End well this will not.

Nah, Don just had to convince himself that he was in love with Megan after seeing how good she was with his kids and being all "understanding" of him. Megan is a snake. End well this will not.

Who wants to guess by what ep he'll be cheating on her?

I say ep 4.

I can see the angle for Megan being a snake. Her character was made in a way where that's possible but I can also just see her from the standpoint where she'll end up using Don for status to boos w/e career she ends up pursuing.

Who wants to guess by what ep he'll be cheating on her?

I say ep 4.

I can see the angle for Megan being a snake. Her character was made in a way where that's possible but I can also just see her from the standpoint where she'll end up using Don for status to boos w/e career she ends up pursuing.

Opening scene of next season.

Good finale, I guess. I was expecting a cliff hanger though.

Opening scene of next season.

Good finale, I guess. I was expecting a cliff hanger though.

SMH Don. The Doc was a winner. But of course he always moves on to the next one. Like she said, he only likes things when they're new or beginning. Does anyone expect him to actually get married or for it to last?

And really, with all this buildup of the company going down, I guess thats just going to carry into next season. It was treated as a footnote. This finale really fell flat to me, compared to the other finales.

And I thought Roger would sneak in something about marrying a secretary to Don, but I guess they're over that.

SMH Don. The Doc was a winner. But of course he always moves on to the next one. Like she said, he only likes things when they're new or beginning. Does anyone expect him to actually get married or for it to last?

And really, with all this buildup of the company going down, I guess thats just going to carry into next season. It was treated as a footnote. This finale really fell flat to me, compared to the other finales.

And I thought Roger would sneak in something about marrying a secretary to Don, but I guess they're over that.

THAT +$$@ JUST HAPPENED

On point. I was super shocked. 
Wild %*! finale.

More thoughts:

-Looking back, the second Don decided to go in the pool: the second he let go of the past. He was incredibly sad about going back to Anna's house but he made himself get over it and jumped in the pool. 

-That was SOOOOO quick though. When were all these interactions for Don to say he was in love with her for a while? 

-Did they change up her teeth just for this episode? Or was my mind playing tricks on me because once they mentioned I kept looking at 'em. She's too hot for me to notice that +!%%.

-Loved the scene with Joan and Peggy. That was great.

-I might be incredibly sadistic but I wanted to be Don so bad when he was on the phone with Faye. I'm kind of ashamed of myself but damn I loved seeing that woman's heart break
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

-+!%%, I wanted to be Don the whole damn episode. Writing was on point. The whole adolescence speech to the cancer patients and some of the lines he said to Megan were on point.

- I honestly don't know how to feel about all this in general. I know I will read some negative reviews about this marriage move. Some "jump the shark" comments. About to read Sepinwall's take and the posted Weiner interview.

Shocking as hell to me. Mind is racing right now. At least they have me enthralled. 

THAT +$$@ JUST HAPPENED

On point. I was super shocked. 
Wild %*! finale.

More thoughts:

-Looking back, the second Don decided to go in the pool: the second he let go of the past. He was incredibly sad about going back to Anna's house but he made himself get over it and jumped in the pool. 

-That was SOOOOO quick though. When were all these interactions for Don to say he was in love with her for a while? 

-Did they change up her teeth just for this episode? Or was my mind playing tricks on me because once they mentioned I kept looking at 'em. She's too hot for me to notice that +!%%.

-Loved the scene with Joan and Peggy. That was great.

-I might be incredibly sadistic but I wanted to be Don so bad when he was on the phone with Faye. I'm kind of ashamed of myself but damn I loved seeing that woman's heart break
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

-+!%%, I wanted to be Don the whole damn episode. Writing was on point. The whole adolescence speech to the cancer patients and some of the lines he said to Megan were on point.

- I honestly don't know how to feel about all this in general. I know I will read some negative reviews about this marriage move. Some "jump the shark" comments. About to read Sepinwall's take and the posted Weiner interview.

Shocking as hell to me. Mind is racing right now. At least they have me enthralled. 

Megan's teeth always been that %!$%## up way. It's her defining feature imo coupled with her personality.

Megan's teeth always been that %!$%## up way. It's her defining feature imo coupled with her personality.

Back
Top Bottom