OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

After reading a few pages of this thread, and watching some of the videos posted, I am pumped for Madden 2010. I can't remember the last time I was pumpedfor a new Madden.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

downloading demo right now. its at 50%... I'll give my two cents after i play through it some.

it's pretty good overall... gameplay is a bit slow like others have mentioned but other than that it's a go...

Why is everybody acting crazy over the gameplay speed? It can be adjusted once the real game comes out.

I don't really see what's so different about this edition. I mean.

They're so much slower. In everything.

All the animations are basically the same. Same robots moves.

Same camera angles.

Refs suck. They do nothing aesthetically to the game, matter of fact, they get in the way cuz they're darken. I do not know why.

Nothing is more absurd than the sidelines, from the bench players to the camera men. All stone figures. Really takes away from the game.

No player emotion still. There is no sense of team until you score a touchdown, and even then you do a 2 second move and immediate lack of excitement.

Pre-snap menu is the most annoying feature of 2009, 2010. And they kept that garbage.

Weather still looks like garbage. Weather has no effect on the game.

Fitague seems to be non-existent in the demo.

OH BTW!!!! the broadcast that was not given is going to suck major balls. You alreayd know the lines from last year. Yeah, they totally put in the SAMEbroadcast lines and add a few new stats.

It's easy as hell to run.

i played the demo on my cousin's 360 and i like the gameplay so far..cant wait for the game
pimp.gif

i am down for a ps3 league..we gotta get that goin as soon as the game drops

Same camera angles? I'm seeing a lot more angles compared to 09; there's a tv broadcast feel to the game with the different angles now. Weatherwasn't in my demo as the game was in a dome, but players do slip in the rain and snow, just like in NCAA 10. It affects QB's dropping back, runningbacks cutting and receivers running routes. And fatigue? I had players in the yellow and red right before halftime and my DB's were getting burned by Fitzbecause of this. I'm not saying that Madden 10 will be perfect, but a lot of flaws being mentioned I'm not seeing or experincing.

I do agree that commentary will be horrible though; I haven't heard good commentary in a sports game in awhile.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

I see the improvements.........

I ain't that impressed.
Word. The gameplay seems too slow, the presentation is top notch though.
It seems too slow because the past years' games were unrealistically fast. You could be moving one direction and just flip the analog and all of a sudden be moving the other direction with no deceleration or anything. I played the Gamestop demo version today and it's wayyyyy more realistic in most respects than any Madden I've played.

Thank you. I have no complaints about this demo, by far this is the BEST Madden to date next-gen. Easily, and that's coming from just a demo. I'll beback with more opinions a little later but I must say, this game is THAT game to have.

pimp.gif

Just dont listen to these clowns ps3 demo dropped before the x-BOX version im sure. i was playin madden oh-ten at 4 pm ET yesterday.

only little kids play with x-box since they werent around when atari became nes became snes became n64 became PS one.......so they know no better with thosewhacky microsoft controllers. illogical layout color/button scheme.....its a kids toy ps3 owners are good with blu-ray, all they know about is defunct hd-dvd.what a joke. 80's babies FTW!

the game is slow becuase the settings are set slower but when you play online the game speed will be normal. but the toss and stretch plays will be with fastRB will be killer. philly will be very hard to stop with all the speed they got.

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Just dont listen to these clowns ps3 demo dropped before the x-BOX version im sure. i was playin madden oh-ten at 4 pm ET yesterday.

only little kids play with x-box since they werent around when atari became nes became snes became n64 became PS one.......so they know no better with those whacky microsoft controllers. illogical layout color/button scheme.....its a kids toy ps3 owners are good with blu-ray, all they know about is defunct hd-dvd. what a joke. 80's babies FTW!

Im 25 years old son. I have a PS3, X360 and a Wii... You failed. Horrible. Go sit down

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

only little kids play with x-box since they werent around when atari became nes became snes became n64 became PS one.......so they know no better with those whacky microsoft controllers. illogical layout color/button scheme.....its a kids toy ps3 owners are good with blu-ray, all they know about is defunct hd-dvd. what a joke. 80's babies FTW!

Im 25 years old son. I have a PS3, X360 and a Wii... You failed. Horrible. Go sit down
+1

36235b23e5755a4f7fe613bba8ebea4d4d91989.gif

celtixhalfshell wrote:

calm the hell down dude, ol loyal fan boy i got Playstation tattoo dude
laugh.gif

as both a ps3 and 360 fan...you just sound like an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom