OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Just dont listen to these clowns ps3 demo dropped before the x-BOX version im sure. i was playin madden oh-ten at 4 pm ET yesterday.

only little kids play with x-box since they werent around when atari became nes became snes became n64 became PS one.......so they know no better with those whacky microsoft controllers. illogical layout color/button scheme.....its a kids toy ps3 owners are good with blu-ray, all they know about is defunct hd-dvd. what a joke. 80's babies FTW!

Im 25 years old son. I have a PS3, X360 and a Wii... You failed. Horrible. Go sit down

yet u rep x-BOX? whats the psychological sense in that playa?

back to the game.....what they need to bring back is the telecast view for gameplay and down-lines during user-controlled replays would be fiya.....

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Just dont listen to these clowns ps3 demo dropped before the x-BOX version im sure. i was playin madden oh-ten at 4 pm ET yesterday.

only little kids play with x-box since they werent around when atari became nes became snes became n64 became PS one.......so they know no better with those whacky microsoft controllers. illogical layout color/button scheme.....its a kids toy ps3 owners are good with blu-ray, all they know about is defunct hd-dvd. what a joke. 80's babies FTW!

Im 25 years old son. I have a PS3, X360 and a Wii... You failed. Horrible. Go sit down

yet u rep x-BOX? whats the psychological sense in that playa?

back to the game.....what they need to bring back is the telecast view for gameplay and down-lines during user-controlled replays would be fiya.....
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its a video game console dude. He likes whatever he likes more.

roll.gif
at the thought of repping a video game console like its that big of adeal.

You are a nerd.

That has nothing to do with what console someone owns dude.

Im competitive too and get heated, but i dont get buck wild on forums cause of someone owning a PS3 instead of a 360

Been playing the demo for awhile, and I'm seeing a whole new revoked system of Madden.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seriously, the best Madden so far.

Originally Posted by Postup23

Been playing the demo for awhile, and I'm seeing a whole new revoked system of Madden.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
360? we can get it right now on 09....noo $%$%

Originally Posted by I Got Grapes

Originally Posted by Postup23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
360? we can get it right now on 09....noo $%$%
Just sold my 09 to a neighbor for $20
pimp.gif

If I still had it then I would get on .

The Demo seemed good, it was slow, but if the game speed is faster online then thats perfect.

The tackle animations are really nice. The presentation as a whole is so much better.

Should be the best ever

Originally Posted by SCuse7

The Demo seemed good, it was slow, but if the game speed is faster online then thats perfect.

The tackle animations are really nice. The presentation as a whole is so much better.

Should be the best ever
The game speed is always slower online which stinks

I liked it a lot
pimp.gif

Anybody else notice a ton of injuries in their games though? I had Romo, Witten, and two other players get hurt during the game (which was only 4 minutes)

Back
Top Bottom