OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

Originally Posted by chatta718

the raiders are my sleeper team russell has theCANNON
eyes.gif
they were the sleeper team last year, then everyone realized Jamarcus has no accuracy

laugh.gif

in the bronx, game store on fordham between morris and jerome is selling it. on my way to get it now. my brother in law just got his ........

Originally Posted by 22stylez

so whats good with an online franchise mode? i call the eagles
pimp.gif
i saw we open one up wait till everyones copped it by next week and maybe wait another week till we get used to the game and lets get a franchise mode goin online
pimp.gif
That sounds good to me... so online Franchise starts on Aug. 28th? I'm down with that... let's go Panthers!!!
pimp.gif

its funny getting used to the ratings this year
lendale white has 78 speed, but i pulled off a crazy 80 yard td wtih him, broke out of a gang tackle, it was dope
speed down across teh board, but it doesnt throw things off taht much
im interested to see what people who tweak sliders do with teh player speed discrepancy option slider, looks interesting

Originally Posted by jfreak23

just got my copy if anyone on the ps3 got it get at me kicks23. also if you in the L.A area let me know if you want it early ill give you the spot i got it at.
yo im in la where can i cop we can do this on the ps3 too
thr3stax

Is there any news yet on availability in the Chicago area? I absolutely NEED to buy this ASAP!

I hope I'm not the only one who saw "Online Franchise" as a micro-transaction in there...
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

I got my copy earlier today. Franchise mode is so much more entertaining now. I love the way receiving and running have both changed. Feels more like realfootball now.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

My Best Buy just set up the full game on one of their Flat screens. Played the full game for like an hour. Graphics/presentation/etc on point. The game is EXTREMELY realistic. Almost too realistic IMO because it's just not as fun.

I won't be buying. I'm good with NCAA 10 because it's just more fun to play to me than madden.
eyes.gif
That's football. Football isn't SportsCenter's top 10 for 2 hours.You go back and forth until you find a whole in the defense. It's not about quick strikes - unless somebody calls a stupid coverage, blows a play on the ball or a tackle. That's the pay off. Realism is fun; It's not either or. When you know what to look for, and it's there, and u catch the defense, that's fun. I played my brother, and I put up points early and from there my Offense was a snooze fest until the 4th. 4th Qtr come, One on One bomb to Fitz for the TD after going through 2 other reads, Kick Return down the left sideline - I stayed with my blockers down the middle of the field til the last second and bounced it out. Stiff armed one dude when I got to the edge, and just loopty-loop another dude with a blocker out in front with me
laugh.gif
. I still loss; couldn't get the onside, but that felt like some Super Bowl *$*@
laugh.gif
. Madden isn't boring.

It has nothing to do with scoring. The defense is much improved in Madden and that's one of the main things I like about it. The gameplay is just a lot slower. It's a simulation so it's supposed to be realistic...it's the most realistic and simulation-like Madden yet by far. But that doesn't mean it's the most fun to play or the best. At then end of the day....I play video games for fun. The gameplay just feels slow and that's not fun to me. Madden is only fun for me when I'm playing my friends. Whereas with NCAA I can play the CPU, friends, Xbox Live, whatever...and it's still fun as hell. Just can't say the same for Madden.

I did house a PR and a KR with Hester though.
laugh.gif
I played with the Bears. He scored all 3 of my TD's and I still won. Took a 5 yd slant to the house.
pimp.gif
Jay Cutler had like 5 picks though.

ive never been a huge gamer, matter fact ive been had ps3 an i cant recall the last time i played it but you just SOLD me on buying this game.

PSN-soulfulb

Holla at me online PS3 people. I'll be on later....

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

Originally Posted by chatta718

the raiders are my sleeper team russell has theCANNON
eyes.gif
they were the sleeper team last year, then everyone realized Jamarcus has no accuracy

roll.gif
i JUsT realized that...smh so far i only like the JETS

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Is there any news yet on availability in the Chicago area? I absolutely NEED to buy this ASAP!
i called every store this side of the moon and got nothing nothing at all

damn lost 3 in a row
smh.gif
eagles are problem speed everywhere best team in madden imo. orton is horrible threw 4 picks in each of my losses overthrows everything
indifferent.gif

. orton is horrible threw 4 picks in each of my losses overthrows everything
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

welcome to the world i was living in thanks for cutler
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

. orton is horrible threw 4 picks in each of my losses overthrows everything
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

welcome to the world i was living in thanks for cutler
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Jamarcus's accuracy...
mad.gif

I guess my offensive series are going to use this play calling pattern.
Run, Run, play action pass to FB.
Run, Run, screen pass.
Run, Run, play action pass to FB.
Run, Run, screen pass.
laugh.gif

the raider's speed >_____
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom