OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

this is so dumb how stores have em already and the release date is NEXT WEEK ona friday and most people gotta wait till then...the day madden ships em out tostores should be the day madden releases to the public! This is the first time they released madden on a friday usually madden releases on a tuesday orwendesday.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jfreak23

just got my copy if anyone on the ps3 got it get at me kicks23. also if you in the L.A area let me know if you want it early ill give you the spot i got it at.
you the LAST dude i need getting the game a week before i do
sick.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Its really pissing me off that Gamestop employees keep telling me the release date. I told the first dude he sounds like a robot and let him speak to tone.

Yall some lucky dudes getting it early

Son of Tony get at me so we can get a game soon. 1-0 online so far using my broncos
pimp.gif
its going to take some time getting used to everything. im accustomedto just highlighting the play and pressing X all the time i messed up like 7 times my first game.
laugh.gif
at casper

so whats good with an online franchise mode? i call the eagles
pimp.gif
i saw we open one up wait till everyones copped it by next week and maybe wait another weektill we get used to the game and lets get a franchise mode goin online
pimp.gif

GG THEh8er83 i have a feeling kick offs for TD are going to happen more often this year

Originally Posted by jfreak23

GG THEh8er83 i have a feeling kick offs for TD are going to happen more often this year
good thats just great for me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but real talk !@%@ chicago i called every spoy i know andnothing i need to find a spot that sell games that not a big chain place

I'll be checking my spot tomorrow to see if they have it. I'm in north jersey so if they do have it I'll give ya the heads up.

Dam i just cant choose what to pick.

Ive never missed a year of madden. This year im really having fun with NCAA Online Dynasty.

Theres no way i can play both of these at the same time. I need to pick one and play one. I just cant choose.

Anyone have NCAA and Madden? which one u like more.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Anyone have NCAA and Madden? which one u like more.
(looks at sig) for you...
Madden > NCAA
laugh.gif

if you like the NFL & NCAA leagues equally you will find time to play both *like myself
but if you like the NFL > NCAA you will play madden more and vice versa.

BTW, is anyone else po'd that madden isn't selling at 7-11 like last year.
laugh.gif

I remember calling all my local 7-11 spots and them indian dudes was quick to let me know when/how much I could cop madden 09 early.
ahh that was sickkk.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom