OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Originally Posted by heels

Can EA explain why Crabtree is playing in the game and he isn't even signed but they can't put Matt Stafford in the Madden Moments to Quarterback for the Lions? Culpepper can't hit an open receiver for nothing
laugh.gif
. Some of these linebackers make too many interceptions & knock down too many passes if you ask me.
I would like to be able to change the depth charts in the Madden Moments because I can't do @#$% with Culpepper

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by heels

Can EA explain why Crabtree is playing in the game and he isn't even signed but they can't put Matt Stafford in the Madden Moments to Quarterback for the Lions? Culpepper can't hit an open receiver for nothing
laugh.gif
. Some of these linebackers make too many interceptions & knock down too many passes if you ask me.
I would like to be able to change the depth charts in the Madden Moments because I can't do @#$% with Culpepper
You can just start stafford in the depth chart then go to madden moments...thats what i did and i beat the lions Madden moment because Culpepperis bad...

Cas had me on straight lockdown status
laugh.gif
..gg i done lost my mind after the 1st quarter..ill be ready for that serious blitz next time lol.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Cas had me on straight lockdown status
laugh.gif
..gg i done lost my mind after the 1st quarter..ill be ready for that serious blitz next time lol.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
wait that was you

i think ive won like 14 in a now ........and im still not back in the top 100
laugh.gif
smh.gif

but my level is flying up this year last year i only made it up to 22 im already level 19

^yeah son i got you the first game but your D was just too much this time couldnt even get a dink and dunk pass off lol..played the the 1st quarter welldefensively but everything just fell apart after lol..

^ you mean madden'10?

edit theres only about 5 minutes left for the deal.. any of oyu guys interested better get on it quick status

anyone know how to get vick in this game? I don't see him available under teams/free agency

don't feel like scrolling through 91 pages

thanks!

Originally Posted by teddy jam

anyone know how to get vick in this game? I don't see him available under teams/free agency

don't feel like scrolling through 91 pages

thanks!

You get the roster update?

^no i don't have online
frown.gif

no hope then eh?

edit: can i take the game to a person who has XBL and have it updated on their console ..and then take the game back to my house with the updated rosters?

Idk if anyone else has experienced this so I'll share. I was playing some dude who was the Bears and for some reason my O-line and CBs decided not to playthis game so it was a struggle. We went into OT with the game tied at 21. He has the ball on my 45 with 5 seconds left and the clock runs out. I was like"whew at least I won't get a loss." Instead we went into another Overtime!! lmao!! We were but like "Huh?"

Thank God homie threw a pick the next play and I ended up getting a field goal. But hey at least we all know that if it goes to OT we can take our time lol.

Originally Posted by teddy jam

edit: can i take the game to a person who has XBL and have it updated on their console ..and then take the game back to my house with the updated rosters?

Yeah that should work. Just make sure you bring your hard drive and save the rosters on there.

Anyone know if they will update playbooks too. I saw the Vikings run the Wildcat tonight so I was wondering if theywere gonna add that later. I use the Panthers playbook now and AP in the Wildcat is
pimp.gif

Lost a heartbreaker today... dude scored with 1 SECOND left and I lost
frown.gif
tired.gif

And
smh.gif
at me for not playing a prevent defense at the end, don't know what Iwas thinking. Never again though... never.

2 spots open in a draft league for ps3 if u want in pm me... We on week 8 now we move fast we advance week every other day so if u play madden everyday for themost part and are looking for lg pm me asap

Ay if anyones interested in a 360 online franchise check my franchise out. My franchise is already on week 5. I just need a few teams replaced. The teams thatare free are Bengals(1-4), Browns(2-3), Steelers(4-0-1), 49ers(2-3), Rams(3-1), and Broncos(5-0).

The previous Broncos owner made a trade too. He traded Brandon Marshall and his TE for Michael Turner and Michael Jenkins.

We play around 2 games a week.

If you're interested visit the forums I made for the online franchise.

http://pgsmaddenonlinefranchise.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

Make sure you also read the rules

http://pgsmaddenonlinefranchise.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=4

And if you want to join post here

http://pgsmaddenonlinefranchise.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=22

Jags suck. It's pissing me off that I can't get the Cat Fight Madden Moment finished because their receivers drop balls left and right. And just when Ithought I was going to finally finish it, my kick returner muffs a punt.
indifferent.gif

Screw this game.

Yo how do you stop dudes who only offense is to pass pretty much as soon as the ball is hiked?

Originally Posted by JBlaze23

Idk if anyone else has experienced this so I'll share. I was playing some dude who was the Bears and for some reason my O-line and CBs decided not to play this game so it was a struggle. We went into OT with the game tied at 21. He has the ball on my 45 with 5 seconds left and the clock runs out. I was like "whew at least I won't get a loss." Instead we went into another Overtime!! lmao!! We were but like "Huh?"

Thank God homie threw a pick the next play and I ended up getting a field goal. But hey at least we all know that if it goes to OT we can take our time lol.

This ain't soccer homie. +*## don't end in a tie
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Yo how do you stop dudes who only offense is to pass pretty much as soon as the ball is hiked?
Press coverage is what i'd do

Back
Top Bottom