OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Damn, the nano blitzing is back in full effect. It was toned down last year. I wish there was a lobby for sim-like ballers only. It sucks I have to play alower level person just to get a realistic game.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by CasperJr

hester had 7td's(1punt,3kicks,3catch)

and i still lose

it came down to him gettin the ball 1st i couldnt stop him he couldnt stop me
laugh.gif

That gave dude too much credit while making this.
nope i just know how to use him
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

hester had 7td's(1punt,3kicks,3catch)

and i still lose

it came down to him gettin the ball 1st i couldnt stop him he couldnt stop me
laugh.gif

That gave dude too much credit while making this.
nope i just know how to use him
pimp.gif
I'll give credit, your good at turning him into Superman lol.

Do you all think it's cheating when someone has Cromartie and Gates at #1 and #2 receivers and Jackson and Chambers at #3 and #4 then LT at fb with Sprolesat rb? Some dude just did this on me and it was unbelievable on how unstoppable he was I normally play shutdown d but Gates and Crom were open every playsomehow. He also had Cromartie at safety
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Do you all think it's cheating when someone has Cromartie and Gates at #1 and #2 receivers and Jackson and Chambers at #3 and #4 then LT at fb with Sproles at rb? Some dude just did this on me and it was unbelievable on how unstoppable he was I normally play shutdown d but Gates and Crom were open every play somehow. He also had Cromartie at safety
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
Try playing a cover 3 that covers the field well.
ohwell.gif

ive noticed in order to play good D.. you really have to take matters into your own hands. im fortunate to have Pat Willis to roam the field with. Most peoplehave like 5 plays they run so you just gotta adjust (real quick with the accelerated clock too)

But for me its only a matter of time theyll make a mistake. As for the rocket catches and other cheesey plays i dont really have a answer for obviously.. butif thats the case ill usually just blitz the living daylights out of them and press coverage their #!#, trying not to even let their play develop.

i do wish the accelerated clock was turned off, or atleast set the quarters to 6 or 7 minutes. I can easily keep the ball for a solid 5minutes

i am gettin KILLED on screen passes and help on that

getting KILLED on pass to the middle

corner passes ie. corner post route.

someone please help me with what Defensive plays i should be pullin on certain plays.
laugh.gif

im gone say this step yo user game up^

theres no way you should be gettin killed by all 3 of them

all i can say is practice and stop looking for hand outs

Just played the Bills in Buffalo, with heavy snow. Held T.O. to 3 catches for 8 yards
roll.gif
We went to overtime and he got the ball. I picked it off on 3rd& 7. My first play, Michael Turner with a 52 yard scamper down the sideline. Had it 1st and goal on the 1. Turner punches it on a HB dive
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Gameset match. Final: ATL 27 BUF 21

Yo who knows how to stop the wildcat, especially when cats pick PHI. I can stop the pass but I had this one dude just take the snap with Maclin every play n either score or break for a big gain
Try Dime Strike 2 Deep, or any 3-4 scheme blitz( under, over, normal).

3-4 under Cover 2 Works well too. Audible blitz all your linebackers and you should be good.

Sting pinch zone works well too in the 3-4. I think its in the "under" formation.

mad.gif
mad.gif

Stupid Xbox live went downin the middle of my game... he disconnected 5 mins before.. so I was playing the CPU

If i get an L causeof this..
mad.gif

how has you guys experience with Vick users been?

I played a guy yesterday that used him. He had McNabb at first, then subbed Vick in, Vick runs for a 56 yd scamper, almost a touchdown but I make him fumble
laugh.gif

Dude was easy to figure out tho bc everytime he put Vick in, he would be in the shotgun 3WR 2RB formation, so whenever I saw that I picked a nice zone D playwhere guys were in the flats. Vick had another fumble and threw some picks

I use the Dolphins so on D, I have a pretty fast LB core with Porter and Taylor, plus my front 3 are decent. DBs are pretty good too.

On O, most of the turnovers are generally my fault. I have Favre-esque decision making on O
laugh.gif
. I'm good at spreading the ball around, everyone getstouches. Ginn is fast as hell and Fasano in the middle of the field is deadly.

Dollar DE Contain works for me when I Play Vick, or any formation where you can Spy Vick, and have your DE contain him in the pocket.

Press the recievers and you're good.

3-4 QB contain works too. Spy a linebacker for extra insurance. And deep Zone (Blue) your safeties.

Vick hasn't done much damage to me "yet".
laugh.gif
But I willnever say never with him.

I just use Dollar formation and do QB contain with the DE's and manually control one of the LB's and it's over for Vick. I'd rather him throwbecause his accuracy is atrocious, but if he tries to run Osi and Tuck will get his !!$. I'm undefeated online with the G-Men so far, I'm sticking withthem for a while
laugh.gif

Anyone play the Bucs on All Madden? my god they made Derrick Ward like Barry Sanders and they play zone D the entire game. I wind up having 100 receiving yardswith my running backs and tight ends. WR's get shut down against the Bucs for some reason.

Theres nothing more that pisses me off than people who quit when you are kicking the crap out of them... why not just accept a mercy request? Than youdon't get a DNF

i hate players who play cheap in this game! im 0-4 ive had 1 good game where it was even

ive played against a eagles team who used the same play a side pass to westbrook each play and was shut out until he put in vick and got my guys scrambling tohim then just did the same play to westbrook

ive played against a cowboys who did the same exact play to jason witten each play a little dump off his receiver and my two corners would crash allowing himto pickup 20+ yards each time

today i played against a titans team who just kept doing the same pitch play to chris johnson and used his 10 pauses and when i made him fumble he wanted toquit

any people who wanna run a game later tonight and know more than 1 move get at me... psn in sig

My passing defense has just disappeared in this game... well actually make that my defense in general..
tired.gif

This one dude did the cheapest play ever where he had about 5 wide and every defense I ran he found a way to counter it. When I played a cover 3 there wasabsolutely NO ONE on the whole damn left side of the field it was ridiculous. And if I ran a cover 4 or man he just beat me with the flats. And when I ran acover 2... well let's just say that one of my controllers might be broken.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i hate players who play cheap in this game! im 0-4 ive had 1 good game where it was even

ive played against a eagles team who used the same play a side pass to westbrook each play and was shut out until he put in vick and got my guys scrambling to him then just did the same play to westbrook

Amen. I've played the Eagles SOOOOOOOOOOOO many times its not fun to play madden sometimes.

Quick question someone help me out im on PS3 and im playing online but i seen my opponent has a little picture next to his game tag... how do i get my picturethere on my game tag...example pic below

162355f8e99ad9ee9c20117912e9bfb85bd170c.jpg

PLayed a guy earlier who gotthrough the line UNTOUCHED with Suggs EVERY play.... it was like he was magical

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

PLayed a guy earlier who gotthrough the line UNTOUCHED with Suggs EVERY play.... it was like he was magical

Yeah happens. Dude know how to manipulate the game in so many ways now
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Can EA explain why Crabtree is playing in the game and he isn't even signed but they can't put Matt Stafford in the Madden Moments to Quarterback forthe Lions? Culpepper can't hit an open receiver for nothing
laugh.gif
. Someof these linebackers make too many interceptions & knock down too many passes if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom