Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

I pre-ordered my copy from amazon. UPS claimed that it was delivered but when i got home it wasnt on my porch.

Luckily Amazon decided to send me a free replacement copy with one day shipping.

I pre-ordered my copy from amazon. UPS claimed that it was delivered but when i got home it wasnt on my porch.

Luckily Amazon decided to send me a free replacement copy with one day shipping.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

UPS is playing games with me...got a day off and sitting here waiting on these clowns to deliver.

Yep.

After picking up my tickets for the game Saturday I was looking forward to coming home and playing. No package. Even though delivery is supposed to be done by 4:30.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

UPS is playing games with me...got a day off and sitting here waiting on these clowns to deliver.

Yep.

After picking up my tickets for the game Saturday I was looking forward to coming home and playing. No package. Even though delivery is supposed to be done by 4:30.

I want this just to tide me over until Nba 2k and BF3 and play with the Niners obviously.

Alex Smith God
pimp.gif

I want this just to tide me over until Nba 2k and BF3 and play with the Niners obviously.

Alex Smith God
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

anybody know if there or how to get a roster update

go online and it's on the front page.

just got my first win
pimp.gif
beat the bills with the lions

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

anybody know if there or how to get a roster update

go online and it's on the front page.

just got my first win
pimp.gif
beat the bills with the lions

smfh Delivery by 3:00 pm and it's almost 6. I'm gonna slap the UPS guy when he gets here.

smfh Delivery by 3:00 pm and it's almost 6. I'm gonna slap the UPS guy when he gets here.

Just walked outside and saw the package at the door.  I can't believe these dudes don't even ring the doorbell or knock anymore. 

Just walked outside and saw the package at the door.  I can't believe these dudes don't even ring the doorbell or knock anymore. 

What does Pryor's ratings look like? Spd, Acc, Thp, Tas, Tam, Tad?

Did the Toys R Us $45 pre-order deal last night at 10, & I'm betting it's not gonna be here for a couple days..

What does Pryor's ratings look like? Spd, Acc, Thp, Tas, Tam, Tad?

Did the Toys R Us $45 pre-order deal last night at 10, & I'm betting it's not gonna be here for a couple days..

Back
Top Bottom