Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by finnns2003

This game is starting to piss me off. Why is it that the CB's can take such good position on a dart pass, but the receivers never come back or fight for the ball? And where are the supposed improved servers? The games online still lag.

That's another thing that irks me about this game.

Receivers are so passive when it comes to catching the ball, allowing DBs to get in front of their routes and get a pick.

It is madden 12.. Who does not user catch every pass? Never leave it up to the computer/ai to do some you can do better... My only complaint is the speed.. Takes getting used to.. Difficult to stop the run and make open field tackles..

Givin dudes Ls left and right
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

I'm 4-0 or 5-0 on Madden online so far...
I remember playing the Eagles, Ravens, and Lions though...

Game is pretty good, takes time getting use to it.

I made the perfect Defensive Playbook named it "Doomsday", Offensive playbook still needs work so I named it "Progress". 
laugh.gif

I based both playbooks from the Cowboys meaning I got all of their plays, kept the ones I liked and deleted the rest.

Then went back in added some spread offense from Arizona/Packers.

Psycho defense from the Packers.

1-5-5 Defense from the Jets.

Kept the 2-4-5 defense from the Cowboys.

Just things I like...

MUT is where it's at though! 
pimp.gif

Been playing that since Madden 10'.
Ended my 6th game losing streak today 
frown.gif

I'm now 8-7.
Can you use your custom defense online? 

How's everyone stopping the outside run?
You'll figure it out soon fam'.
I'm now 5-1 with 16% DNF 'cause I lost connection to the servers! 
mad.gif

I never quit, never!

Yeah, you can use them online with whatever team.

Just name it something weird or you would know.

Like NT Playbook or whatever! 
laugh.gif

They'll be at the end with West Coast Offense, Run N' Gun etc...

Same with the defense. 

As for stopping the run on the outside with HB stretches or pitch outs try moving the LB's to whatever side you think they are going to rush.

You could also try a Safety or Corner Back Blitzes...

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

I'm 4-0 or 5-0 on Madden online so far...
I remember playing the Eagles, Ravens, and Lions though...

Game is pretty good, takes time getting use to it.

I made the perfect Defensive Playbook named it "Doomsday", Offensive playbook still needs work so I named it "Progress". 
laugh.gif

I based both playbooks from the Cowboys meaning I got all of their plays, kept the ones I liked and deleted the rest.

Then went back in added some spread offense from Arizona/Packers.

Psycho defense from the Packers.

1-5-5 Defense from the Jets.

Kept the 2-4-5 defense from the Cowboys.

Just things I like...

MUT is where it's at though! 
pimp.gif

Been playing that since Madden 10'.
Ended my 6th game losing streak today 
frown.gif

I'm now 8-7.
Can you use your custom defense online? 

How's everyone stopping the outside run?
You'll figure it out soon fam'.
I'm now 5-1 with 16% DNF 'cause I lost connection to the servers! 
mad.gif

I never quit, never!

Yeah, you can use them online with whatever team.

Just name it something weird or you would know.

Like NT Playbook or whatever! 
laugh.gif

They'll be at the end with West Coast Offense, Run N' Gun etc...

Same with the defense. 

As for stopping the run on the outside with HB stretches or pitch outs try moving the LB's to whatever side you think they are going to rush.

You could also try a Safety or Corner Back Blitzes...

3 straight losses all to glitchers and cheaters. I think im through playing online. Just focusing on my leagues. Got me pissed off

3 straight losses all to glitchers and cheaters. I think im through playing online. Just focusing on my leagues. Got me pissed off

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My %@+$*$@ college doesn't have wifi and the ethernet situation is %##!%@ up so I have been stuck playing the cpu....

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My %@+$*$@ college doesn't have wifi and the ethernet situation is %##!%@ up so I have been stuck playing the cpu....

the one thing I hate about Madden, dudes on here as well, is everyone thinks they are the best.

All the come at me bro's and everyone stuntin...every year it's the same.

No one thinks they can lose, rather annoying

the one thing I hate about Madden, dudes on here as well, is everyone thinks they are the best.

at gamestop bout to cop MADDEN 12 but which system should i get it for??? PS3 or XBOX360 (i dont have xbox live btw)

at gamestop bout to cop MADDEN 12 but which system should i get it for??? PS3 or XBOX360 (i dont have xbox live btw)

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
.. so you should have the loser mentality? .. 1-0 online.. i mess with the raiders.. madden 12 wants to be about speed.. well i have the most speediest team.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
.. so you should have the loser mentality? .. 1-0 online.. i mess with the raiders.. madden 12 wants to be about speed.. well i have the most speediest team.

SON. Get these dudes out of here that pick the Patriots and run screens all day to Ocho Cinco
sick.gif
Still beat this sorry $#@ dude who would run the same 3 plays with Ocho or Welker
30t6p3b.gif
was down 30-38 with 1:04 left. Eric Weems took the kickoff 97 yards to the house. Converted the two point try
pimp.gif
dude gets the ball and throws a pick. Next play, Julio MOTHER #!##%%@ JONES TAKES IT 22 yards for the TD. Dude can't do anything. Stop him on 4th down. At this point I'm so pumped I'm talking so much $$#!. Instead of taking a knee I kick a FG. I know he was pissed. Feels GREAT man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SON. Get these dudes out of here that pick the Patriots and run screens all day to Ocho Cinco
sick.gif
Still beat this sorry $#@ dude who would run the same 3 plays with Ocho or Welker
30t6p3b.gif
was down 30-38 with 1:04 left. Eric Weems took the kickoff 97 yards to the house. Converted the two point try
pimp.gif
dude gets the ball and throws a pick. Next play, Julio MOTHER #!##%%@ JONES TAKES IT 22 yards for the TD. Dude can't do anything. Stop him on 4th down. At this point I'm so pumped I'm talking so much $$#!. Instead of taking a knee I kick a FG. I know he was pissed. Feels GREAT man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

I'll request you tonight and I'm almost to that point. I'm going to be learning how to user catch because the computer is slow and passive. What pisses me off is the damn d-line pressure. They get to the QB like its nothing and why is the o line A.I. terrible? They'll watch someone sack you. The A.I. all around needs a bump.

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

I'll request you tonight and I'm almost to that point. I'm going to be learning how to user catch because the computer is slow and passive. What pisses me off is the damn d-line pressure. They get to the QB like its nothing and why is the o line A.I. terrible? They'll watch someone sack you. The A.I. all around needs a bump.

Back
Top Bottom