Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

Is every game laggin just a small amount for everyone? EA's servers have been goin down on and off so i was wonderin if thats why all my games are laggin.

Is every game laggin just a small amount for everyone? EA's servers have been goin down on and off so i was wonderin if thats why all my games are laggin.

6-0 baby
pimp.gif
Dude was trying so hard to cheese with Cam Newton. 4 straight sacks in the 4th quarter and he quit
laugh.gif

6-0 baby
pimp.gif
Dude was trying so hard to cheese with Cam Newton. 4 straight sacks in the 4th quarter and he quit
laugh.gif

Tommy Wong wrote:
ne one seen ne player specific touchdown celebrations? ive seen LTs and to's "T-O" one

I had a 102 yard interception td with ed reed and he did the raven lol I forgot to save the highlight because i ended up losing with :03 left.
mad.gif

wanksta23 wrote:
how do you guys feel about "friendly quit?" i feel like a jerk at times when i decline

When they dont accept my mercy offer & they offer a friendly quit?
indifferent.gif

Anyway made a PS3 Franchise League. No Fantasy Draft though unless you guys want it. Im rolling with the ravens. 

Community is the same thing.

Franchise  League Name: NikeTalk

Password: jordans 

Tommy Wong wrote:
ne one seen ne player specific touchdown celebrations? ive seen LTs and to's "T-O" one

I had a 102 yard interception td with ed reed and he did the raven lol I forgot to save the highlight because i ended up losing with :03 left.
mad.gif

wanksta23 wrote:
how do you guys feel about "friendly quit?" i feel like a jerk at times when i decline

When they dont accept my mercy offer & they offer a friendly quit?
indifferent.gif

Anyway made a PS3 Franchise League. No Fantasy Draft though unless you guys want it. Im rolling with the ravens. 

Community is the same thing.

Franchise  League Name: NikeTalk

Password: jordans 

Originally Posted by wanksta23

laugh.gif
lol i always decline then offer mercy.......theres no way i just sat here playing u for 45 mins to not take my win 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

laugh.gif
lol i always decline then offer mercy.......theres no way i just sat here playing u for 45 mins to not take my win 
laugh.gif

Yea you can get any team that hasn't been got yet.

Also has anyone tried to import their NCAA draft class into Madden yet? It's not showing up as the right people for me fit some reason.

Yea you can get any team that hasn't been got yet.

Also has anyone tried to import their NCAA draft class into Madden yet? It's not showing up as the right people for me fit some reason.

Ok I need Help!

Me and my roommates did a franchise with a fantasy draft with 5 teams as users representing each roommate

Some how after we play the 1st user game of the season the computer ends up simming 2 of the other users games

any body know how to make it so we can play ALL user games before we go to the next week before the computer starts simulating them? 

Ok I need Help!

Me and my roommates did a franchise with a fantasy draft with 5 teams as users representing each roommate

Some how after we play the 1st user game of the season the computer ends up simming 2 of the other users games

any body know how to make it so we can play ALL user games before we go to the next week before the computer starts simulating them? 

Couple of things about this game that are annoying as hell:

-Wide Receivers have no aggressiveness at all. DBs knock the ball up, WR just stands there.
-Blocking is such %*% on this game. Can't run a WR screen. TE will sit and watch the WR get raped. Linemen stand there and let tackles and ends just run through the line.
-Some animations are doing to much. You break a tackle, why are you hesitating to keep running? Don't stop your momentum. I've gotten tackled on so many kick returns because of this.
-WR is open for a catch. You go for a manual catch and he does some jancy Sportscenter Top 10 spin and drops the ball or it get spicked off. The *%##?

Couple of things about this game that are annoying as hell:

-Wide Receivers have no aggressiveness at all. DBs knock the ball up, WR just stands there.
-Blocking is such %*% on this game. Can't run a WR screen. TE will sit and watch the WR get raped. Linemen stand there and let tackles and ends just run through the line.
-Some animations are doing to much. You break a tackle, why are you hesitating to keep running? Don't stop your momentum. I've gotten tackled on so many kick returns because of this.
-WR is open for a catch. You go for a manual catch and he does some jancy Sportscenter Top 10 spin and drops the ball or it get spicked off. The *%##?

Back
Top Bottom