Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by finnns2003

This game is starting to piss me off. Why is it that the CB's can take such good position on a dart pass, but the receivers never come back or fight for the ball? And where are the supposed improved servers? The games online still lag.

That's another thing that irks me about this game.

Receivers are so passive when it comes to catching the ball, allowing DBs to get in front of their routes and get a pick.
Exactly. It's ridiculous. You cannot have only defenders fighting for passes, make it balanced. If you throw a hard pass to a guy being covered, 9 times out of 10 the DB is either knocking it down or picking it off. So we can only complete passes to wide open guys now, okay.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by finnns2003

This game is starting to piss me off. Why is it that the CB's can take such good position on a dart pass, but the receivers never come back or fight for the ball? And where are the supposed improved servers? The games online still lag.

That's another thing that irks me about this game.

Receivers are so passive when it comes to catching the ball, allowing DBs to get in front of their routes and get a pick.
Exactly. It's ridiculous. You cannot have only defenders fighting for passes, make it balanced. If you throw a hard pass to a guy being covered, 9 times out of 10 the DB is either knocking it down or picking it off. So we can only complete passes to wide open guys now, okay.

forgot to mention, BIG PROPS TO EA!!!!

adding these 2 songs to the soundtrack

Tribe Called Quest - Award Tour

&

Pete Rock & C. L. Smooth - They Reminisce Over You (probably the greatest hip hop track ever)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

forgot to mention, BIG PROPS TO EA!!!!

adding these 2 songs to the soundtrack

Tribe Called Quest - Award Tour

&

Pete Rock & C. L. Smooth - They Reminisce Over You (probably the greatest hip hop track ever)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah I'm done with online play other than the NT league for the foreseeable future. 26 games played. At least 17-20 against cheesers/glitchers/5 money play guys.

How does a LINEBACKER make a 1 handed Moss like INT catch? Like really?

How does a defense not recognize the same plays? Same alignment and same direction?

Suction blocking is STILL in as well. Instead of running to the ball my idiot players run to blocks or they're not using proper containment.

Play action is pointless. Either no one bites or the defense is sacking you.

The Zones are trash. Plain and simple.

They duped me again into thinking I would be playing football. Nope. Open field tackling is straight 3 day unwashed !%* sweat.

Yeah I'm done with online play other than the NT league for the foreseeable future. 26 games played. At least 17-20 against cheesers/glitchers/5 money play guys.

How does a defense not recognize the same plays? Same alignment and same direction?

Suction blocking is STILL in as well. Instead of running to the ball my idiot players run to blocks or they're not using proper containment.

They duped me again into thinking I would be playing football. Nope. Open field tackling is straight 3 day unwashed !%* sweat.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

3 straight losses all to glitchers and cheaters. I think im through playing online. Just focusing on my leagues. Got me pissed off

I'll request you tonight and I'm almost to that point. I'm going to be learning how to user catch because the computer is slow and passive. What pisses me off is the damn d-line pressure. They get to the QB like its nothing and why is the o line A.I. terrible? They'll watch someone sack you. The A.I. all around needs a bump.
this.

same gripes about the WR thing as well, and damn, this game moves FAST.

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

3 straight losses all to glitchers and cheaters. I think im through playing online. Just focusing on my leagues. Got me pissed off

I'll request you tonight and I'm almost to that point. I'm going to be learning how to user catch because the computer is slow and passive. What pisses me off is the damn d-line pressure. They get to the QB like its nothing and why is the o line A.I. terrible? They'll watch someone sack you. The A.I. all around needs a bump.
this.

same gripes about the WR thing as well, and damn, this game moves FAST.

This is exactly why I don't even try to run online except against NT, OS or friends.  Sounds like the same problems that have plagued Madden for the longest time.  
I agree with you on play action too.  I never run any play action because it just doesn't work in my opinion.  

tired.gif

This is exactly why I don't even try to run online except against NT, OS or friends.  Sounds like the same problems that have plagued Madden for the longest time.  
I agree with you on play action too.  I never run any play action because it just doesn't work in my opinion.  

tired.gif

PSA: if you are in the NT 360 fantasy franchise, the draft will take place tonight at 9:30 PMEST.

Name: NikeTalk
Password: nfl

There's only 10 ppl that have joined so far out of the 20 that signed up so go ahead and get in, the more the merrier.

PSA: if you are in the NT 360 fantasy franchise, the draft will take place tonight at 9:30 PMEST.

Name: NikeTalk
Password: nfl

There's only 10 ppl that have joined so far out of the 20 that signed up so go ahead and get in, the more the merrier.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

mad.gif
winning 31 - 17  got glitch out the game and I take a loss and he gets the win

Same here just now.
tired.gif
  Tired of all these vaginas online.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

mad.gif
winning 31 - 17  got glitch out the game and I take a loss and he gets the win

Same here just now.
tired.gif
  Tired of all these vaginas online.

Just played the most glitchy game online, every second seemed like forever even missed an extra point because of it.... still won tho 25-14
pimp.gif

Just played the most glitchy game online, every second seemed like forever even missed an extra point because of it.... still won tho 25-14
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom