Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

Whats MUT exactly? i saw some achivements for it
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

So sick of the dudes going for it on 4th down EVERY TIME

That's my strategy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I refuse to punt unless I need more than 10 yards for a first down. If you can go for it in real life, why would I not do it in a video game?

But I agree about the QB running around and @#$%. my friend used ALEX SMITH and shredded my defense by dropping back 25-30 yards every play for 5 yard gains. EVERY PLAY
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

So sick of the dudes going for it on 4th down EVERY TIME

That's my strategy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I refuse to punt unless I need more than 10 yards for a first down. If you can go for it in real life, why would I not do it in a video game?

But I agree about the QB running around and @#$%. my friend used ALEX SMITH and shredded my defense by dropping back 25-30 yards every play for 5 yard gains. EVERY PLAY
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

nerd.gif

Madden Ultimate Team fam', it's like Fantasy Football mixed with Franchise kinda', and well Madden Online. 
You get some scrubs as your starting team, and kinda' work your way up. 

Let's say you want AP as your HB, and Brees as your QB it's all possible. 

Including certain coaches that increase different stats. 

Such as Trucking, catching, throwing deep, etc... 

Select uniforms of your favorite teams and change them up. 

You can select playbooks as well on offense and defense of your favorite teams. 

Stadiums as well... 

Just a lot, check it out though.

Also they have legendary's: Jerry Rice, Walter Peyton, Rod Woodson, Dan Marino, Barry Sanders, etc... 

Or like 2007 Brady from his record breaking 27 touchdowns. 

It's pretty cool, and fun. 

Originally Posted by air max 87

nerd.gif

Madden Ultimate Team fam', it's like Fantasy Football mixed with Franchise kinda', and well Madden Online. 
You get some scrubs as your starting team, and kinda' work your way up. 

Let's say you want AP as your HB, and Brees as your QB it's all possible. 

Including certain coaches that increase different stats. 

Such as Trucking, catching, throwing deep, etc... 

Select uniforms of your favorite teams and change them up. 

You can select playbooks as well on offense and defense of your favorite teams. 

Stadiums as well... 

Just a lot, check it out though.

Also they have legendary's: Jerry Rice, Walter Peyton, Rod Woodson, Dan Marino, Barry Sanders, etc... 

Or like 2007 Brady from his record breaking 27 touchdowns. 

It's pretty cool, and fun. 

Would anyone happen to have a spare battle of the gridiron code that they'd be willing to give to me? It would be greatly appreciated
smile.gif

Would anyone happen to have a spare battle of the gridiron code that they'd be willing to give to me? It would be greatly appreciated
smile.gif

!+%+ this game.....the online play is +@#+$+$ stupid man.....mogs dropping back 15 yds and completing passes
30t6p3b.gif
......ps2 version of madden > *

!+%+ this game.....the online play is +@#+$+$ stupid man.....mogs dropping back 15 yds and completing passes
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

30t6p3b.gif

Seriously though if your letting this happen you just may not be that good.  You should be picking passes off left and right. They did a good job on this years game forcing you to stay in the pocket.

30t6p3b.gif

Seriously though if your letting this happen you just may not be that good.  You should be picking passes off left and right. They did a good job on this years game forcing you to stay in the pocket.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

So sick of the dudes going for it on 4th down EVERY TIME. Play straight up. And dudes with laggy connections, c'mon it's 2011.
They should really bring back the Fair Play for ranked games like there was on the PS2 versions. Anytime it was 4th down, you HAD to punt and you couldn't pick any other play. It would at least cut down the bullcrap that goes on now. 
I'm saying! It's like the dudes at EA get replaced every year and cannot figure out anything from year to year. It took them like 7 years to master that when someone QUITS, they should get an automatic loss. You had dudes pulling the plug with 3 seconds left and getting W's. EA Sports is horrible.

Yeah, when I played...this is what made me want to put the controller through the tv. I could pretty much set my watch to when somebody was going to quit.

I had to challenge people with outstanding records, who had too much pride to quit JUST to finish games at one point. Beyond ridiculous.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

So sick of the dudes going for it on 4th down EVERY TIME. Play straight up. And dudes with laggy connections, c'mon it's 2011.
They should really bring back the Fair Play for ranked games like there was on the PS2 versions. Anytime it was 4th down, you HAD to punt and you couldn't pick any other play. It would at least cut down the bullcrap that goes on now. 
I'm saying! It's like the dudes at EA get replaced every year and cannot figure out anything from year to year. It took them like 7 years to master that when someone QUITS, they should get an automatic loss. You had dudes pulling the plug with 3 seconds left and getting W's. EA Sports is horrible.

Yeah, when I played...this is what made me want to put the controller through the tv. I could pretty much set my watch to when somebody was going to quit.

I had to challenge people with outstanding records, who had too much pride to quit JUST to finish games at one point. Beyond ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Jay02

30t6p3b.gif

Huh sometimes you can't even switch to the guy near the receiver. The A.I. and game sucks. Get it? Got it?

If I tell my defense to cover the sidelines, they still allow those sideline plays. Especially if I am trying to cover the other end of the money play.

There is only so much field we can cover. Honestly I don't feel like working to stop money plays every game, every down. I wish I would have passed on this game but I bought the hype they fixed it.

The A.I. really is bad. This game is NBA Live on the football field at times.

Originally Posted by Jay02

30t6p3b.gif

Huh sometimes you can't even switch to the guy near the receiver. The A.I. and game sucks. Get it? Got it?

If I tell my defense to cover the sidelines, they still allow those sideline plays. Especially if I am trying to cover the other end of the money play.

There is only so much field we can cover. Honestly I don't feel like working to stop money plays every game, every down. I wish I would have passed on this game but I bought the hype they fixed it.

The A.I. really is bad. This game is NBA Live on the football field at times.

laugh.gif
The "scouting" is so bad, what a waste of a coin.

No, they kinda' gave you a taste of how it works. 
They have a promotion of it, usually it's 2,000 but it'll tell you exactly what might happen.

laugh.gif
The "scouting" is so bad, what a waste of a coin.

No, they kinda' gave you a taste of how it works. 
They have a promotion of it, usually it's 2,000 but it'll tell you exactly what might happen.

Back
Top Bottom