Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

Stafford is rated waaaaay too high. Let's be honest here all he really did was just throw it as high and far as he could and pray that Megatron would catch it.

[h1] [/h1]
Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Vote For the Fastest Quarterback

bullet.gif
  03:43 PM - July 30, 2012 by Steve_OS

20794.jpg

Voting has begun to determine the fastest quarterback in Madden NFL 13. For the remainder of the week, we'll see polls for throwing power, accuracy and awareness.

The four-week campaign allows fans to vote on attributes like speed, elusiveness, hit power and more. The winner of each vote will be the highest-rated player for that attribute at their position in Madden NFL 13.

Upcoming weeks will focus on running backs, wide receivers and defenders, with the winners in each category announced every Friday. Here is the voting schedule breakdown:
  • July 30 – Aug 3: Quarterbacks – Speed, Throw Power, Throw Accuracy, Awareness
  • Aug 6 – 10: Running Backs – Speed, Acceleration, Trucking, Elusiveness
  • Aug 13 – 17: Wide Receivers & Tight Ends – Speed, Spectacular Catch, Route Running, Agility
  • Aug 20 – 24: Defense – Speed, Hit Power, Tackling, Man Coverage
  • Aug 24: Offensive Line, Special Teams and Overall Team Ratings
Not only will each winner receive a boost in their attributes in Madden NFL 13, but they’ll also be immortalized with a special card in Madden Ultimate Team. Fans who collect the cards of every winning player will be able to add them to a collection which will unlock a special Madden Ultimate Team reward in Madden NFL 13.

So the question is... Who should be the fastest QB in Madden NFL 13?
  • Michael Vick
  • Robert Griffin III
  • Terrelle Pryor

Last edited:
Damn, i was hopin Cam made a slight improvement, i caught numerous bodies with the panthers last year.

Im not the runnin qb type but the team makeup really fit my style....2 good te's, fast hb, great lb'er, and a good corner plus Cam gave a lotta people problems.

I used to do work with cam....offense was deadly on the low

Damn, i was hopin Cam made a slight improvement, i caught numerous bodies with the panthers last year.
Im not the runnin qb type but the team makeup really fit my style....2 good te's, fast hb, great lb'er, and a good corner plus Cam gave a lotta people problems.
Why should he be rated any differently than what he was rated in the last update of Madden 12?

Any pre orders for less than retail for this? Getting back in the game after a few years of retirement. PS3 arrives tomorrow, then the real wait begins

Also,

I hate how they decided to release this game at the end of August now. That extra 2 week wait is brutal plus when they release it's almost the time school starts up again just a terrible idea in all :smh:

Also,
I hate how they decided to release this game at the end of August now. That extra 2 week wait is brutal plus when they release it's almost the time school starts up again just a terrible idea in all :smh:
Yep who ever pushed this is a ******g ****** I'd bet anything it will be back to early aug next year.

Them allowing fans to pick ratings is disgusting. DISGUSTING!
Understatment of the year **** is beyond bad at this point they going to fall back on that we asked the fans to vote and this is what we got aka you can't blame us for this one

Stafford is rated waaaaay too high. Let's be honest here all he really did was just throw it as high and far as he could and pray that Megatron would catch it.
yep I just didn't want to be the 1st to say it since I'm a bears fan and would be called a hater in secs :lol:

It's a yearly based game usually, Stafford had a WAY better year than Vick. Peyton even took a steep hit at 93 due to his injury. I need the demo in my life

/reiteration.

Any news on when the demo is gonna release?
No official word yet, but my guess is that the demo will probably be available Aug. 7th or the 14th at the latest. EA is gonna want to give consumers ample time to get a taste of what to expect with Madden 13.
Any pre orders for less than retail for this? Getting back in the game after a few years of retirement. PS3 arrives tomorrow, then the real wait begins
No pre-orders under retail, but Amazon is offering a $15 credit

Amazon product ASIN B006VB2UMI
Also,

I hate how they decided to release this game at the end of August now. That extra 2 week wait is brutal plus when they release it's almost the time school starts up again just a terrible idea in all
mean.gif
EA pushed the Madden release date to give NCAA Football more "breathing room" so to speak.

In past years NCAA Football's and Madden's release dates would be about a month apart and once Madden came out NCAA football became an afterthough. So they pushed the Madden release date back to lessen the effect Madden had on NCAA's sales. I don't see the last week in August release date changing anytime soon, so you better get use to it.

been mopping floors with the cowboys and lions for years now.

single back formation with Terrell owens/miles/dez or megatron in the slot :x :pimp:

Can't wait.

I haven't bought a Madden game in nine years.

I don't think this game will change that.

so is it better than NCAA?

Madden BEEEEN ahead if NCAA since 2010

this is coming from a NCAA football fan! Ever since Madden did a over haul in 2010 the game has been better as far as gameplay, presentation and all

The players on NCAA look and feel fake.....If you looke at the jerseys and details the players look like fake video game

as for Madden the detail to jerseys and player types is realistic and the way the players move is closest we have seen to the real thing

Little bit confused with the connected careers. Can I just play with the Packers as a whole or do I have to create a person or pick a person. Im assuming if you pick the coach you play as the whole team? I cant see how anyone would wanna just pick plays and just watch the computer do it all.

Either way looks good cant wait. Gonna be another year of me being that guy picking the Packers but I dont give a shut thats my team. Still hoping we can get a league goin as good as we had a few years back. We've been slipping the past 2 years with having league die out.

Back
Top Bottom