Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

Either way looks good cant wait. Gonna be another year of me being that guy picking the Packers but I dont give a shut thats my team. Still hoping we can get a league goin as good as we had a few years back. We've been slipping the past 2 years with having league die out.

Yup the leagues a couple summers back actually used to be pretty good and active. Last few years Madden has been dead on NT but with the looks of this thread it looks like there should be a lot more players.

Where all the OG Madden League heads at? Crag, Fraij, Mamba, etc.? :nerd:

Any of yall down for a Draft league 360?

I like start from scratch and build my team it really evens things out and you can build a team to fit how you play

If so add me Pac Man 850

ill have the game a week early most likely

It's a yearly based game usually, Stafford had a WAY better year than Vick. Peyton even took a steep hit at 93 due to his injury. I need the demo in my life

/reiteration.
Vick #1 reciever had an contract attitude (justified but still an attitude) and his #2 was morbidly ill throughout training camp. If i had friggin Megatron i would hope i had a better season.
and if RGIII is ranked faster than Vick i'm suing, Vick can still run a sub 4.40
Just looked at the poll and I think it's safe to say RGIII will be rated faster 
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
 welp i know what i won't be buying this year.

Last edited:
Vick #1 reciever had an contract attitude (justified but still an attitude) and his #2 was morbidly ill throughout training camp. If i Megatron i would hope i had a better season.

indifferent.gif

welp i know what i won't be buying this year.

You can try to justify it all you want, but it is what it is. I personally think Stafford(granted if he can stay healthy) is a better quarterback than Vick(who also has injury issues) /flame suit/.

Stafford based on last year definitely deserves to be higher than Vick, and that's not really arguable.

Little bit confused with the connected careers. Can I just play with the Packers as a whole or do I have to create a person or pick a person. Im assuming if you pick the coach you play as the whole team? I cant see how anyone would wanna just pick plays and just watch the computer do it all.

Either way looks good cant wait. Gonna be another year of me being that guy picking the Packers but I dont give a shut thats my team. Still hoping we can get a league goin as good as we had a few years back. We've been slipping the past 2 years with having league die out.
Correct.

Playing as a coach = Franchise Mode (you can only chose one team though)

Playing as a NFL/created player = Superstar Mode

are they still doin the EA Sports online pass where you have to pay to play online???
If you buy the game new, it comes with a code to activate the Online pass.

You have to buy the Online pass separate if you buy the game used.

You can try to justify it all you want, but it is what it is. I personally think Stafford(granted if he can stay healthy) is a better quarterback than Vick(who also has injury issues) /flame suit/.
Stafford based on last year definitely deserves to be higher than Vick, and that's not really arguable.

Megatron deserves the rating not his QB

Vick is a better QB & Athlete period

Nobody FEARS Stafford they FEAR Megatron

EVERYONE FEARS VICK

Take away all of Calvin Johnson's touchdowns and yards and Stafford still had more than Vick.

PEOPLE FEAR LESEAN MCCOY NOBODY FEARS VICK'S INTERCEPTION THROWING, FUMBLING ***

Megatron deserves the rating not his QB
Vick is a better QB & Athlete period
Nobody FEARS Stafford they FEAR Megatron
EVERYONE FEARS VICK

:lol:

I stand by my stance.. I love Vick too, but Stafford is surgical with the rock.. is Vick a better athlete? yes but as a quarterback, naw.

stafford cant be better than vick...not off one year..sorry...

edit: does anyone still play this years madden?? wanna run?

gt- darkw1ng duck0

Last edited:
stafford cant be better than vick...not off one year..sorry...

edit: does anyone still play this years madden?? wanna run?

gt- darkw1ng duck0
Vick had one great year also. 

Stafford >>>>>>>>>> Vick as a QB. 

Vick had one great year also. 

Stafford >>>>>>>>>> Vick as a QB. 
lol...whaaa???

big big cowboy fan..but i gotta take up for the big homie vick right here..

one good year??did u watch ANY football before he went to jail...he was killing the league...

stafford ate like hell last year..but even that aint touching vicks first starting season with philly...

idk if yall are lions fans just tryna be optimistic for ur squad, which is both understandable and admirable... or if yall are prisoners of the moment...stafford the 3rd best qb in his division...he aint touching vick(or romo, or cutler, or rivers) for that matter...

one year of eye popping(megatron chucking) numbers doesnt put u in the eliite group man... make the playoffs more than once, put those numbers up more than once..his best offense is just chucking it to 81...cmon guys...we cant be prisoners of the moment like so..

Dear EA Sports,

Stop... STOP with the gimmicks and just make a good game. Who the hell wants a football game where casual fans determine players REAL attributes. How the **** is some random cocksucker gonna vote that somebody's faster than somebody else?

lol...whaaa???

big big cowboy fan..but i gotta take up for the big homie vick right here..

one good year??did u watch ANY football before he went to jail...he was killing the league...

stafford ate like hell last year..but even that aint touching vicks first starting season with philly...

idk if yall are lions fans just tryna be optimistic for ur squad, which is both understandable and admirable... or if yall are prisoners of the moment...stafford the 3rd best qb in his division...he aint touching vick(or romo, or cutler, or rivers) for that matter...

one year of eye popping(megatron chucking) numbers doesnt put u in the eliite group man... make the playoffs more than once, put those numbers up more than once..his best offense is just chucking it to 81...cmon guys...we cant be prisoners of the moment like so..
Vick = great athlete, not good QB.  At all. 

Dude was completing a shade over 50% of his throws before his anomaly of a season back in 2010. 

Was he electrifying?  Absolutely.  He could make something out of nothing with his LEGS.  He couldn't hit the broadside of a barn throwing the ball tho. 

Maybe I missed something about his abilities as a passer when I didn't watch any football before he went to jail though. 

3rd best QB in the NFC East.  Stafford >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vick.  All day. 

Hardly.. He was a pain for teams, and PETA, but killing the league? Hell no. Brady in 07 is an example of killing the league. Manning in 04 is an example of killing the league.

Back
Top Bottom