Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

Any of yall down for a Draft league 360?
I like start from scratch and build my team it really evens things out and you can build a team to fit how you play
If so add me Pac Man 850
ill have the game a week early most likely

Im down for a draft. Too hard to make everyone happy with getting their home team.

Correct.

Playing as a coach = Franchise Mode (you can only chose one team though)

Playing as a NFL/created player = Superstar Mode

Cool, thanks for clearing that up.

Take away all of Calvin Johnson's touchdowns and yards and Stafford still had more than Vick.
PEOPLE FEAR LESEAN MCCOY NOBODY FEARS VICK'S INTERCEPTION THROWING, FUMBLING ***

I have seen Ray Lewis say outta his own mouth one the players he hates to play against most is Michael Vick

Defensive Coordinators still cant contain him to this day

HE BROUGHT A NEW ERA TO FOOTBALL THAT EVERYBODY THOUGHT WOULDNT LAST

now you have

Cam Newtons and RG3's cause of Vick

No way Stafford is better!

You take away Staffords weapons he is a sitting duck......You take away Vicks weapons he still manages to score off of Athletic Ability alone

Stafford > Vick in my books easy I don't care how he changed the game, I'd still take Stafford over that cat

Last edited:
:rofl: @ dudes mad that RGIII is now the best weapon...and there's not a DAMN thing you can do about it! :pimp:

Going CRAZY with the Skins after years of having to use QBs with limited skills online! WOOO.

Last edited:
Take away all of Calvin Johnson's touchdowns and yards and Stafford still had more than Vick.
PEOPLE FEAR LESEAN MCCOY NOBODY FEARS VICK'S INTERCEPTION THROWING, FUMBLING ***

I have seen Ray Lewis say outta his own mouth one the players he hates to play against most is Michael Vick

Defensive Coordinators still cant contain him to this day

HE BROUGHT A NEW ERA TO FOOTBALL THAT EVERYBODY THOUGHT WOULDNT LAST

now you have

Cam Newtons and RG3's cause of Vick

No way Stafford is better!

You take away Staffords weapons he is a sitting duck......You take away Vicks weapons he still manages to score off of Athletic Ability alone

that style of play doesn't win superbowls.

ok call me when Stafford wins that super bowl

honestly I dont think any of u dudes have ever played on a football field. How you could you say this man is better? Any true football player knows Vick is that deal

im born n raised where football is religion and half of you dudes probably wouldnt even make a JV squad in my state

man I cant wait till this season starts......please.....please come to the NFL sports thread during the season so we can how ya boy and the Lions holding up :lol:

whats up with that draft franchise league tho xbox 360?

Last edited:

ok call me when Stafford wins that super bowl

honestly I dont think any of u dudes have ever played on a football field. How you could you say this man is better? Any true football player knows Vick is that deal

im born n raised where football is religion and half of you dudes probably wouldnt even make a JV squad in my state

man I cant wait till this season starts......please.....please come to the NFL sports thread during the season so we can how ya boy and the Lions holding up :lol:

pocket passers such as brady, manning (both), brees, rodgers all have superbowls under their belt. How many does vick or any other scrambling qb have?
vick is a problem, no doubt about that, but like i said that style of play does not win championships. He fumbles too much and it has cost him dearly.

And what the hell does being from florida have to do with knowing about football? i was raised texas and football is just as big here if not bigger than it is in florida there for my opinion is more valid than yours :rolleyes :stoneface:

Let me know when vick, the superior quarterback, does something other than the sportscenter top 10

[h1]Complete QB Ratings in Madden NFL 13[/h1]
You've seen the Top 10 QBs in Madden NFL 13. Now see the complete ratings for every QB appearing in the Game.

Please note, The ratings category winners in Speed, Throw Power, Deep Throw Accuracy, and Awareness will be reflected in the week one Madden NFL 13 roster update.

See a sampling of ratings below, and download the full ratings report HERE.
[table][tr][td]TEAM[/td][td]First Name[/td][td]Last Name[/td][td]Overall[/td][td]Speed[/td][td]Awareness[/td][td]Throw Power[/td][td]Deep Accuracy[/td][/tr][tr][td]Packers[/td][td]Aaron[/td][td]Rodgers[/td][td]99[/td][td]80[/td][td]95[/td][td]97[/td][td]94[/td][/tr][tr][td]Patriots[/td][td]Tom[/td][td]Brady[/td][td]98[/td][td]58[/td][td]99[/td][td]96[/td][td]88[/td][/tr][tr][td]Saints[/td][td]Drew[/td][td]Brees[/td][td]98[/td][td]65[/td][td]98[/td][td]89[/td][td]84[/td][/tr][tr][td]Giants[/td][td]Eli[/td][td]Manning[/td][td]97[/td][td]65[/td][td]95[/td][td]90[/td][td]96[/td][/tr][tr][td]Steelers[/td][td]Ben[/td][td]Roethlisberger[/td][td]95[/td][td]70[/td][td]93[/td][td]94[/td][td]86[/td][/tr][tr][td]Broncos[/td][td]Peyton[/td][td]Manning[/td][td]93[/td][td]60[/td][td]99[/td][td]90[/td][td]82[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chargers[/td][td]Philip[/td][td]Rivers[/td][td]92[/td][td]63[/td][td]91[/td][td]88[/td][td]87[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lions[/td][td]Matthew[/td][td]Stafford[/td][td]91[/td][td]70[/td][td]79[/td][td]99[/td][td]89[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cowboys[/td][td]Tony[/td][td]Romo[/td][td]90[/td][td]73[/td][td]86[/td][td]90[/td][td]90[/td][/tr][tr][td]Eagles[/td][td]Michael[/td][td]Vick[/td][td]89[/td][td]90[/td][td]76[/td][td]97[/td][td]84[/td][/tr][tr][td]Falcons[/td][td]Matt[/td][td]Ryan[/td][td]89[/td][td]65[/td][td]89[/td][td]89[/td][td]71[/td][/tr][tr][td]Panthers[/td][td]Cam[/td][td]Newton[/td][td]89[/td][td]85[/td][td]74[/td][td]97[/td][td]75[/td][/tr][tr][td]Texans[/td][td]Matt[/td][td]Schaub[/td][td]89[/td][td]62[/td][td]88[/td][td]88[/td][td]78[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ravens[/td][td]Joe[/td][td]Flacco[/td][td]88[/td][td]73[/td][td]86[/td][td]95[/td][td]77[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bears[/td][td]Jay[/td][td]Cutler[/td][td]87[/td][td]71[/td][td]78[/td][td]98[/td][td]77[/td][/tr][tr][td]Titans[/td][td]Matt[/td][td]Hasselbeck[/td][td]85[/td][td]67[/td][td]87[/td][td]86[/td][td]72[/td][/tr][tr][td]Colts[/td][td]Andrew[/td][td]Luck[/td][td]84[/td][td]82[/td][td]60[/td][td]92[/td][td]81[/td][/tr][tr][td]Raiders[/td][td]Carson[/td][td]Palmer[/td][td]84[/td][td]54[/td][td]85[/td][td]93[/td][td]84[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bengals[/td][td]Andy[/td][td]Dalton[/td][td]83[/td][td]66[/td][td]77[/td][td]86[/td][td]81[/td][/tr][tr][td]Niners[/td][td]Alex[/td][td]Smith[/td][td]83[/td][td]78[/td][td]81[/td][td]87[/td][td]74[/td][/tr][tr][td]********[/td][td]Robert[/td][td]Griffin III[/td][td]83[/td][td]93[/td][td]58[/td][td]95[/td][td]88[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bills[/td][td]Ryan[/td][td]Fitzpatrick[/td][td]82[/td][td]75[/td][td]86[/td][td]82[/td][td]68[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bucs[/td][td]Josh[/td][td]Freeman[/td][td]82[/td][td]74[/td][td]70[/td][td]97[/td][td]85[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chiefs[/td][td]Matt[/td][td]Cassel[/td][td]80[/td][td]69[/td][td]80[/td][td]85[/td][td]67[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cowboys[/td][td]Kyle[/td][td]Orton[/td][td]80[/td][td]64[/td][td]79[/td][td]84[/td][td]72[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jets[/td][td]Mark[/td][td]Sanchez[/td][td]80[/td][td]69[/td][td]74[/td][td]88[/td][td]71[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rams[/td][td]Sam[/td][td]Bradford[/td][td]80[/td][td]73[/td][td]72[/td][td]88[/td][td]71[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bears[/td][td]Jason[/td][td]Campbell[/td][td]79[/td][td]70[/td][td]70[/td][td]91[/td][td]75[/td][/tr][tr][td]Seahawks[/td][td]Matt[/td][td]Flynn[/td][td]79[/td][td]76[/td][td]75[/td][td]82[/td][td]72[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dolphins[/td][td]Matt[/td][td]Moore[/td][td]78[/td][td]69[/td][td]76[/td][td]86[/td][td]68[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dolphins[/td][td]David[/td][td]Garrard[/td][td]77[/td][td]75[/td][td]75[/td][td]89[/td][td]71[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jets[/td][td]Tim[/td][td]Tebow[/td][td]77[/td][td]81[/td][td]78[/td][td]87[/td][td]80[/td][/tr][tr][td]Seahawks[/td][td]Tarvaris[/td][td]Jackson[/td][td]77[/td][td]83[/td][td]72[/td][td]95[/td][td]73[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lions[/td][td]Shaun[/td][td]Hill[/td][td]76[/td][td]69[/td][td]79[/td][td]79[/td][td]65[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bills[/td][td]Vince[/td][td]Young[/td][td]75[/td][td]85[/td][td]67[/td][td]89[/td][td]70[/td][/tr][tr][td]Browns[/td][td]Colt[/td][td]McCoy[/td][td]75[/td][td]74[/td][td]74[/td][td]81[/td][td]63[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cardinals[/td][td]Kevin[/td][td]Kolb[/td][td]75[/td][td]73[/td][td]71[/td][td]87[/td][td]68[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jaguars[/td][td]Chad[/td][td]Henne[/td][td]75[/td][td]68[/td][td]68[/td][td]93[/td][td]75[/td][/tr][tr][td]********[/td][td]Rex[/td][td]Grossman[/td][td]75[/td][td]60[/td][td]75[/td][td]90[/td][td]74[/td][/tr][tr][td]Steelers[/td][td]Byron[/td][td]Leftwich[/td][td]75[/td][td]54[/td][td]73[/td][td]93[/td][td]70[/td][/tr][tr][td]Steelers[/td][td]Charlie[/td][td]Batch[/td][td]75[/td][td]53[/td][td]83[/td][td]82[/td][td]66[/td][/tr][tr][td]Titans[/td][td]Jake[/td][td]Locker[/td][td]75[/td][td]83[/td][td]54[/td][td]95[/td][td]79[/td][/tr][tr][td]Vikings[/td][td]Christian[/td][td]Ponder[/td][td]75[/td][td]75[/td][td]66[/td][td]84[/td][td]65[/td][/tr][tr][td]Browns[/td][td]Brandon[/td][td]Weeden[/td][td]74[/td][td]64[/td][td]56[/td][td]93[/td][td]84[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cardinals[/td][td]John[/td][td]Skelton[/td][td]74[/td][td]72[/td][td]67[/td][td]96[/td][td]77[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dolphins[/td][td]Ryan[/td][td]Tannehill[/td][td]74[/td][td]83[/td][td]45[/td][td]90[/td][td]75[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jaguars[/td][td]Blaine[/td][td]Gabbert[/td][td]74[/td][td]75[/td][td]64[/td][td]90[/td][td]67[/td][/tr][tr][td]Texans[/td][td]T.J.[/td][td]Yates[/td][td]74[/td][td]61[/td][td]67[/td][td]86[/td][td]76[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bengals[/td][td]Bruce[/td][td]Gradkowski[/td][td]73[/td][td]70[/td][td]72[/td][td]78[/td][td]60[/td][/tr][tr][td]Browns[/td][td]Seneca[/td][td]Wallace[/td][td]73[/td][td]84[/td][td]74[/td][td]79[/td][td]70[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chargers[/td][td]Charlie[/td][td]Whitehurst[/td][td]73[/td][td]65[/td][td]68[/td][td]88[/td][td]70[/td][/tr][tr][td]Falcons[/td][td]Chris[/td][td]Redman[/td][td]73[/td][td]56[/td][td]82[/td][td]77[/td][td]55[/td][/tr][tr][td]Panthers[/td][td]Derek[/td][td]Anderson[/td][td]73[/td][td]56[/td][td]70[/td][td]95[/td][td]74[/td][/tr][tr][td]Patriots[/td][td]Brian[/td][td]Hoyer[/td][td]73[/td][td]65[/td][td]75[/td][td]87[/td][td]66[/td][/tr][tr][td]Raiders[/td][td]Matt[/td][td]Leinart[/td][td]73[/td][td]54[/td][td]69[/td][td]83[/td][td]65[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chiefs[/td][td]Brady[/td][td]Quinn[/td][td]72[/td][td]71[/td][td]66[/td][td]86[/td][td]67[/td][/tr][tr][td]Eagles[/td][td]Mike[/td][td]Kafka[/td][td]72[/td][td]63[/td][td]66[/td][td]84[/td][td]59[/td][/tr][tr][td]Patriots[/td][td]Ryan[/td][td]Mallett[/td][td]72[/td][td]51[/td][td]45[/td][td]98[/td][td]73[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rams[/td][td]Kellen[/td][td]Clemens[/td][td]72[/td][td]66[/td][td]69[/td][td]88[/td][td]72[/td][/tr][tr][td]********[/td][td]Kirk[/td][td]Cousins[/td][td]72[/td][td]62[/td][td]56[/td][td]84[/td][td]63[/td][/tr][tr][td]Giants[/td][td]David[/td][td]Carr[/td][td]71[/td][td]67[/td][td]71[/td][td]88[/td][td]74[/td][/tr][tr][td]Steelers[/td][td]Troy[/td][td]Smith[/td][td]71[/td][td]83[/td][td]65[/td][td]87[/td][td]69[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bears[/td][td]Josh[/td][td]McCown[/td][td]70[/td][td]77[/td][td]71[/td][td]78[/td][td]66[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bucs[/td][td]Dan[/td][td]Orlovsky[/td][td]70[/td][td]65[/td][td]70[/td][td]79[/td][td]65[/td][/tr][tr][td]Colts[/td][td]Drew[/td][td]Stanton[/td][td]70[/td][td]70[/td][td]68[/td][td]86[/td][td]73[/td][/tr][tr][td]Eagles[/td][td]Trent[/td][td]Edwards[/td][td]70[/td][td]63[/td][td]72[/td][td]82[/td][td]54[/td][/tr][tr][td]Niners[/td][td]Colin[/td][td]Kaepernick[/td][td]70[/td][td]85[/td][td]46[/td][td]92[/td][td]74[/td][/tr][tr][td]Niners[/td][td]Josh[/td][td]Johnson[/td][td]70[/td][td]88[/td][td]63[/td][td]89[/td][td]68[/td][/tr][tr][td]Saints[/td][td]Luke[/td][td]McCown[/td][td]70[/td][td]74[/td][td]70[/td][td]85[/td][td]69[/td][/tr][tr][td]Saints[/td][td]Chase[/td][td]Daniel[/td][td]70[/td][td]69[/td][td]66[/td][td]83[/td][td]60[/td][/tr][tr][td]Seahawks[/td][td]Russell[/td][td]Wilson[/td][td]70[/td][td]83[/td][td]54[/td][td]91[/td][td]63[/td][/tr][tr][td]Vikings[/td][td]Sage[/td][td]Rosenfels[/td][td]70[/td][td]62[/td][td]62[/td][td]85[/td][td]62[/td][/tr][tr][td]Texans[/td][td]John[/td][td]Beck[/td][td]70[/td][td]65[/td][td]74[/td][td]77[/td][td]55[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bills[/td][td]Tyler[/td][td]Thigpen[/td][td]69[/td][td]75[/td][td]62[/td][td]82[/td][td]66[/td][/tr][tr][td]Broncos[/td][td]Adam[/td][td]Weber[/td][td]69[/td][td]78[/td][td]61[/td][td]83[/td][td]74[/td][/tr][tr][td]Broncos[/td][td]Brock[/td][td]Osweiler[/td][td]69[/td][td]69[/td][td]39[/td][td]96[/td][td]83[/td][/tr][tr][td]Broncos[/td][td]Caleb[/td][td]Hanie[/td][td]68[/td][td]69[/td][td]69[/td][td]83[/td][td]66[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lions[/td][td]Kellen[/td][td]Moore[/td][td]68[/td][td]56[/td][td]59[/td][td]75[/td][td]62[/td][/tr][tr][td]Panthers[/td][td]Jimmy[/td][td]Clausen[/td][td]68[/td][td]57[/td][td]57[/td][td]88[/td][td]72[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ravens[/td][td]Curtis[/td][td]Painter[/td][td]68[/td][td]65[/td][td]65[/td][td]86[/td][td]63[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ravens[/td][td]Tyrod[/td][td]Taylor[/td][td]67[/td][td]87[/td][td]52[/td][td]92[/td][td]66[/td][/tr][tr][td]Vikings[/td][td]Joe[/td][td]Webb[/td][td]67[/td][td]87[/td][td]63[/td][td]89[/td][td]69[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cardinals[/td][td]Richard[/td][td]Bartel[/td][td]66[/td][td]65[/td][td]58[/td][td]87[/td][td]68[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cowboys[/td][td]Stephen[/td][td]McGee[/td][td]66[/td][td]75[/td][td]57[/td][td]83[/td][td]65[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jets[/td][td]Greg[/td][td]McElroy[/td][td]66[/td][td]64[/td][td]57[/td][td]78[/td][td]67[/td][/tr][tr][td]Packers[/td][td]Graham[/td][td]Harrell[/td][td]66[/td][td]56[/td][td]68[/td][td]78[/td][td]50[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rams[/td][td]Tom[/td][td]Brandstater[/td][td]66[/td][td]61[/td][td]59[/td][td]82[/td][td]62[/td][/tr][tr][td]Saints[/td][td]Sean[/td][td]Canfield[/td][td]66[/td][td]64[/td][td]53[/td][td]82[/td][td]52[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cardinals[/td][td]Ryan[/td][td]Lindley[/td][td]65[/td][td]56[/td][td]49[/td][td]93[/td][td]78[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chiefs[/td][td]Ricky[/td][td]Stanzi[/td][td]65[/td][td]62[/td][td]45[/td][td]86[/td][td]65[/td][/tr][tr][td]Eagles[/td][td]Nick[/td][td]Foles[/td][td]65[/td][td]53[/td][td]43[/td][td]92[/td][td]69[/td][/tr][tr][td]Niners[/td][td]Scott[/td][td]Tolzien[/td][td]65[/td][td]66[/td][td]50[/td][td]82[/td][td]64[/td][/tr][tr][td]Raiders[/td][td]Terrelle[/td][td]Pryor[/td][td]65[/td][td]90[/td][td]40[/td][td]90[/td][td]78[/td][/tr][tr][td]Colts[/td][td]Chandler[/td][td]Harnish[/td][td]64[/td][td]77[/td][td]47[/td][td]84[/td][td]61[/td][/tr][tr][td]Steelers[/td][td]Jerrod[/td][td]Johnson[/td][td]64[/td][td]75[/td][td]44[/td][td]95[/td][td]72[/td][/tr][tr][td]Texans[/td][td]Case[/td][td]Keenum[/td][td]64[/td][td]70[/td][td]53[/td][td]81[/td][td]59[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bucs[/td][td]Brett[/td][td]Ratliff[/td][td]63[/td][td]66[/td][td]60[/td][td]83[/td][td]57[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chargers[/td][td]Jarrett[/td][td]Lee[/td][td]63[/td][td]71[/td][td]40[/td][td]81[/td][td]59[/td][/tr][tr][td]Falcons[/td][td]John Parker[/td][td]Wilson[/td][td]63[/td][td]70[/td][td]66[/td][td]80[/td][td]47[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jaguars[/td][td]Jordan[/td][td]Palmer[/td][td]63[/td][td]52[/td][td]54[/td][td]87[/td][td]66[/td][/tr][tr][td]********[/td][td]Jonathan[/td][td]Crompton[/td][td]63[/td][td]67[/td][td]42[/td][td]94[/td][td]71[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dolphins[/td][td]Pat[/td][td]Devlin[/td][td]62[/td][td]68[/td][td]46[/td][td]79[/td][td]57[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rams[/td][td]Austin[/td][td]Davis[/td][td]62[/td][td]75[/td][td]35[/td][td]81[/td][td]61[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jets[/td][td]G.J.[/td][td]Kinne[/td][td]61[/td][td]81[/td][td]44[/td][td]83[/td][td]69[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jets[/td][td]Matt[/td][td]Simms[/td][td]61[/td][td]76[/td][td]35[/td][td]87[/td][td]68[/td][/tr][tr][td]Packers[/td][td]B.J.[/td][td]Coleman[/td][td]61[/td][td]67[/td][td]38[/td][td]93[/td][td]68[/td][/tr][tr][td]Titans[/td][td]Rusty[/td][td]Smith[/td][td]61[/td][td]62[/td][td]44[/td][td]89[/td][td]66[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bengals[/td][td]Zac[/td][td]Robinson[/td][td]60[/td][td]72[/td][td]43[/td][td]82[/td][td]54[/td][/tr][tr][td]Browns[/td][td]Thaddeus[/td][td]Lewis[/td][td]60[/td][td]65[/td][td]49[/td][td]88[/td][td]64[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cowboys[/td][td]Rudy[/td][td]Carpenter[/td][td]60[/td][td]67[/td][td]45[/td][td]87[/td][td]54[/td][/tr][tr][td]Seahawks[/td][td]Josh[/td][td]Portis[/td][td]60[/td][td]84[/td][td]40[/td][td]90[/td][td]73[/td][/tr][tr][td]Falcons[/td][td]Dominique[/td][td]Davis[/td][td]56[/td][td]84[/td][td]46[/td][td]81[/td][td]55[/td][/tr][tr][td]Giants[/td][td]Ryan[/td][td]Perrilloux[/td][td]55[/td][td]76[/td][td]28[/td][td]95[/td][td]65[/td][/tr][/table]

pocket passers such as brady, manning (both), brees, rodgers all have superbowls under their belt. How many does vick or any other scrambling qb have?
vick is a problem, no doubt about that, but like i said that style of play does not win championships. He fumbles too much and it has cost him dearly.
And what the hell does being from florida have to do with knowing about football? i was raised texas and football is just as big here if not bigger than it is in florida there for my opinion is more valid than yours :rolleyes :stoneface:
Let me know when vick, the superior quarterback, does something other than the sportscenter top 10

I have to agree with this statement.

well ACC is usually acceleration.. so i'd give him that :lol:

but I'm sure you meant accuracy, which is also baffling to me.

The old style pocket QB is slowy fading QBs are running the spread and using they legs.......even Aaron Rodgers is using the feet

and Vick already did something more Superior then Stafford he is in the record books and HOF twice all ready! His Eagles Jersey is in for his Washington ******** game and his Air Jordan 17s are in for the Minnesota Game when he won in OT and broke the record for most rushing yards in one game by a QB

Let me know is Stafford gets to the HOF let alone playoffs :rofl:

anyways moving on from that...........

EA will be sending out a update after week 1 any way

Damnit this makes no sense. So many injustices and EA letting fan choose ratings. :smh:

The old style pocket QB is slowy fading QBs are running the spread and using they legs.......even Aaron Rodgers is using the feet
and Vick already did something more Superior then Stafford he is in the record books and HOF twice all ready! His Eagles Jersey is in for his Washington ******** game and his Air Jordan 17s are in for the Minnesota Game when he won in OT and broke the record for most rushing yards in one game by a QB
Let me know is Stafford gets to the HOF let alone playoffs
roll.gif

anyways moving on from that...........
EA will be sending out a update after week 1 any way
Stafford was in the playoffs last year. 

Yes, Vick is the more "decorated" Qb, but that's due to his tenure in the league.  Vick had an anomaly of a season in 2010, and other than that...he's been a poor QB.  Amazing/exciting ATHLETE, yea.  Good QB...no. 

Last edited:
********...RG III has better ACC then Peyton?
roll.gif

Whatever E.A.
ACC is acceleration.

There are three different ratings for Throwing Accuracy: Short, Medium and Deep.

Back
Top Bottom