Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

I dont understand how an underneath route to welker(while he's two steps ahead of the receiver) can be picked off so often :smh:

I dont understand how an underneath route to welker(while he's two steps ahead of the receiver) can be picked off so often :smh:

This happens to me too often. Dont understand how they always jump the route. I started floating it over the receiver and user catching it. Seems like its the only way that it works. :smh:

This happens to me too often. Dont understand how they always jump the route. I started floating it over the receiver and user catching it. Seems like its the only way that it works. :smh:

Ill try this... It's the worst when you just know it's a completion then the camera pans around lol.

They really need to fix that salary cap bug in leagues **** had to turn salary cap off just to keep the league going :smh:

Is it just me, or is this game ridiculously easy? My first season I played on all madden and allowed like 10.0 ppg with the Packers. Second season now and I turned the CPU sliders to 100 for everything. 2 games in and I've won 42-7 and 35-14. Both games I rushed for over 200yds with Alex Green (only 68 overall) I may be done with the game, anyone else think its too easy?

Just put this #%@ on eBay and started cursing EA on twitter. Fourth time this week someone has disconnect glitched me before they lost, and I get the L. This is year after year of this #%@! happening when I'm winning, takes the fun completely out of it.

So it seems one of these two things, or both, simultaneously occur every time i play online...

Either

1. someone is the 49ers. not complaining because i use them as well, but only if my opponent picks a team like the Packers, Giants, Texans, Patriots, etc., or they know im gonna play with them and they still pick the Raiders lol

OR

2. my opponent runs the no huddle with a team that would never run it...I like to play realistic games, with realistic game plans....so if my opponent is using Peyton, then by all means use the no huddle...BUT if my opponent is the VIKINGS, and they are running no huddle with Ponder (this happened today) it's just stupid and laughable

Oh well, new year, same story lol.... ill keep playing as usual

By the way, i dont get it but i seem to kill it with the Colts.... Luck is so accurate and people always seem to be open. I play better with them than i do with the Giants lol

[COLOR=#red]You guys complain way too much. No matter what Madden does to improve, most of you guys will always find something wrong and say the game is weak.

I enjoy it. Bugs yes, but it's a good game. Don't like it? Don't play it.

XBL. sig. [/COLOR]

You guys complain way too much. No matter what Madden does to improve, most of you guys will always find something wrong and say the game is weak.
I enjoy it. Bugs yes, but it's a good game. Don't like it? Don't play it.
XBL. sig.
for me the issue is moreso the people playing the game, cause i only do online play

BUT, you have to understand where people are comign from when their entire league is ruined by an error that EA has had an entire year to work on...

Last edited:
Btw to those complaining about others cheesing. The higher your ranked the better people you play. Typically you play people who play more sim the higher your ranked. 95% of the people I play play realistic. There's a reason ppl are ranked high, you win by playing sim. Cheesing is annoying but they usually suck donkey balls. So if you wanna play those kind of people you need to just get better and figure out how to beat the chumps who think they can win a game going no huddle the whole time. When ppl go no huddle they get way too ahead of themselves and become very predictable and usually F up.

There's a lot of complaining about EA in here. When it comes to the actual gameplay I have no complaints. Although I do hate it when you try to escape th pocket and you get trapped inbetween 3 of your lineman. But I have a feeling most of it just has to do with you. It's not EA's fault you got picked 5 times and you broke your controller lol.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]You guys complain way too much. No matter what Madden does to improve, most of you guys will always find something wrong and say the game is weak.

XBL. sig. [/COLOR]

Talking about people disconnecting me after they're losing and I get the loss is complaining? How about it's the truth, EA is weak for rewarding folks that are sore losers and my record is hit with loss after loss and a high DNF%.

for me the issue is moreso the people playing the game, cause i only do online play

BUT, you have to understand where people are comign from when their entire league is ruined by an error that EA has had an entire year to work on...
[COLOR=#red]
I fully understand and agree with that! It's happened to me plenty, but it's not the game per say... it's the servers and what not.

Does that part of it suck, sure. But if there is no money involved are you (you as in anyone) really gonna be that pissed?[/COLOR]

Talking about people disconnecting me after they're losing and I get the loss is complaining? How about it's the truth, EA is weak for rewarding folks that are sore losers and my record is hit with loss after loss and a high DNF%.

[COLOR=#red]I didn't even read yours bra. I'm not gonna get at a fellow phin lover's neck either, there are too few of us on NT.

To be clear, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ONLINE OR OTHER ONLINE PLAYERS.

I am talking about people complaining about the game itself.

Anything with the servers sucks, people who cut out and can't take the L are soft and it sucks. It should be Auto Win and Saved. Fully agree with the both of you.

But I just said are you really gonna be that mad if you are playing for money or there isn't a high end bet on the line? All you do, hop back in the lobby and continue to dominate. It sucks but make the best of it. Because I guarantee, Madden 2013, people Will complain about thee same exact things. Madden, the game... not online server stuff or opponents, will never ever be good enough for people.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I didn't even read yours bra. I'm not gonna get at a fellow phin lover's neck either, there are too few of us on NT.
To be clear, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ONLINE OR OTHER ONLINE PLAYERS.
I am talking about people complaining about the game itself.
Anything with the servers sucks, people who cut out and can't take the L are soft and it sucks. It should be Auto Win and Saved. Fully agree with the both of you.
But I just said are you really gonna be that mad if you are playing for money or there isn't a high end bet on the line? All you do, hop back in the lobby and continue to dominate. It sucks but make the best of it. Because I guarantee, Madden 2013, people Will complain about thee same exact things. Madden, the game... not online server stuff or opponents, will never ever be good enough for people.[/COLOR]

Gotcha, fellow Phins brethren. :lol:

Yeah, the servers need massive upgrades. I don't get how EA can allow these cheaters to get away with this. One guy was down 14-3 in the 3rd quarter with 3 mins left and just threw a INT, and magically my connection times out even though I never was disconnected from PSN or EA servers. I'm not sure how these guys are disconnecting people but it's infuriating.

I was whooping up on this dude who was popping up kickoffs 15 yds all game and running only toss plays and my power went out in the 4th quarter for like 30 seconds :smh::smh::smh: set me right off.

This game sucks. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. If you defend it, you're a part of the problem. They have been force feeding this same trash year in and year out with MINOR improvements. This game has had the SAME issues year in and year out. If anything this game is getting worse. Stop defending this trash.

JUST STOP IT! :smh:

When is the EA/NFL contract up?

Back
Top Bottom