Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

Some of the CPU nonsense isn't fixed is all I'll say.

It is nearly impossible to throw a crossing route without gettin picked off..I realize you gotta just throw regular curl routes or deep outs to move the ball in anyway shape or form when passing..

Running the ball with Michael Turner is pretty tough..he gets tackled too easily..

:wow:

I thought i put up nba numbers....im jelly

if your on XBL lets run...

gt - the the daCANNON

i'm down, GT: t ali is a g

I have no idea how you score 100 point with 6 minute quarters. And should we start a list of members on XBL?

there's no way that happens unless the other person just let him do it.

had about 10 INTs, i think 6 or 7 of them were user. returned 1 or 2 of them, and if you score pretty quickly you'd be amazed at how the numbers jump.

there's no way that happens unless the other person just let him do it.

I've scored 80+ before against some random so I'd say its possible. There's people out there that bad. The opponent would have to throw like 6-7 ints and you'd have to score every possession.

yup. never had to punt once, and kept getting INTs. even if i didn't get the pick, since i was so far ahead he just had to keep throwing, resulting in lots of incompletions and quick 3-n-outs. i put up 95 on my roommate the same way :lol:

Will they ever patch the actual gameplay? Ridiculous. The defense in this game is so awful.

Honestly, it's cool that EA is delivering such a detailed patch but until this issue is addressed, Madden 13 probably isn't touching my 360 anytime soon.

Week 6 Roster updated goes live tomorrow.

Details HERE

The latest roster update for CCM is now live. It's based on the week 4 roster update.

who tawm about taking some L's tonight im handing them out for free, hit ya boy up plehboi booitsme on xbawx liiiiveeee we boutz to get it crackin

no mic doe.

Downloaded th patch, takes like 3-4 minutes.

No more having 3 dudes with the same number on the same team.

Any of y'all experience any issues with the new patch? Apparently there's a few.

One of the main ones being that if you edit a player in CCM his appearance will change and there seems to be no way to change them back.

Example, if you edit someone like Vince Wilfork his appearance will change from pudgy lineman to skinnier WR/TE body type.

Looks like EA is going to need another patch to fix the problems caused by this current one.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

My man Randall Cobb needs to get some more love from these roster updates... The kid is a stud.

I cut people up with him in the slot though.
nthat.gif

XBOX 360 people I'd love to play yall -
GT: P1NSTR1PEZ

Holla atcha boi.... AlwaysG. I'll be on tonight when my job releases me :lol:

Also, anybody know how to permanently change your schemes on CC now...this patch was supposed to allow us to do just that, but I feel like all my scheme edits revert back to the original :x

This dude started the game with an onside kick. You troll me I troll you because I'm better.. I made sure I ran the play clock down to 1 second everytime and used all three downs. Had a 50 yard touchdown drive that took the whole 1st quarter. Eventually went up 21-3. Then the games freezes for 10 seconds and it says he quit. It even showed me getting +10 while he gets -9 or whatever at the end of the game report. I get back to the menu and I didn't receive a win or any points. :smh: in the end I got trolled.

Also, I hate it when people call me a ***** for being the Packers. There's like 7 teams just as good if not better. Be my guest, go pick any one of them you technically got the advantage.

I don't lose with the Packers though 8)

Add me to play if anyone's interested my GT is HEISENI3ERG I3 - the B's are a capital letter i and a 3

Jay I need a rematch soon bruh that franchise game was just...... :smh:

Kick return TDs occur way too often.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom