OFFICIAl MADDEN NFL 15 Thread

cant wait for the midnight release tonight. finally going to get to use my PS4 more. All the other games got old quick. I usually play Madden or FIFA online and madden 25 wasnt that good on next gen. I went for the ultimate version since I never get any good cards on ultimate team this should give me a boost this year. :lol:

If you plan to join the PS4 league look at these rules, settings and tell me what needs to change. I looked at past NT leagues and tried to use some of the same settings/rules If you claimed a team already I will note it in the official thread.

Also, I'm open to changing sliders if you guys want.

Next gen Madden is finally here (we'll pretend Madden 25 never happened.)
LEAGUE SETTINGS:
Game skill level : All Madden
Quarter Length : 8 Mins
Fatugue: On
Injuries: On
Accelerated Clock: 15 secs
NFL Roster will be used.

STREAMING:
If you don't have a Twitch acct create one. Use your mic.
Twitch will be used to make games more interesting and help prevent cheating
If a game was played and your opponent cheated or quit press the Share button to record the last 1-3 minutes of the game or screenshot and upload it.
*Please make sure your broadcast video quality is set to "Best HD". And the clip settings is 1 or 3 minutes. You don't want 15 min clicks taking all your space.

RULES:
Please read ALL league rules before posting. If you are interested after doing so, post in this thread.

Nano Blitzing: There is absolutely no nano blitzing allowed. There is no explanation needed here. If you do it, you will be kicked from the league.

Onside Kicks: 1 allowed before the 4th quarter.
Anytime in the 4th quarter only if you are losing.

Going for it on 4th Down: 1st - 3rd Quarter you can only go for it on the on the opposite side on the 50. 4th and 2 or less. Any time in the 4th if you are down. If you're not down same rules apply from the 1st 3 quarters.

No Huddles: Let's keep it as reqal as possible. Unless the Eagles come out like they did last year there's no reason to keep running no huddle all game or before the 2 minute drill.

Trades: Every team will have up to 4 players that cant be traded in the 1st season due to the fact that i can see this league having a lot of turn over starting out and id want the person that takes over your team to still have his core players.

Replaying games: Do not quit against the CPU if you're down. Do not quit if your player gets injured. Do not quit if your stats are looking bad. If you get caught playing a game over you will be suspended for the next week.

Last thing, don't join the league if you can't make time to play the games. If you won't be able to play then let the commish and opponent know so you can be placed on Auto for that week.

Initially I'd like teams to be available to NT members only but I know its unlikely to have the league filled with dedicated members. If you have a friend you think will participate them when can invite him.

Thoughts? :nerd:

Last edited:
Getting my copy tomorrow, but won't really be able to play until next week. Off all Labor Day week!

Looking to see how good my Eagles are in the game.

Let me get in on this PS4 league.

Are the Jets available?

PSN - SpotRusherz

Sorry someone claimed them. Who else you want?

AFC:
(East)
Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins - DaBottom305 - DaBottom305
New England Patriots
New York Jets - bxbadboy90

(West)
Denver Broncos - Vicious Kicks -
Kansas City Chiefs
Oakland Raiders
San Diego Chargers

(North)
Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers

(South)
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans

NFC:
(East)
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington ******** - JAYFIEND

(West)
Arizona Cardinals
San Francisco 49ers - JewelKnows -
Seattle Seahawks
St. Louis Rams

(North)
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings - Carver

(South)
Atlanta Falcons - Velle23 - Velle47
Carolina Panthers - Toretto
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Last edited:
I've always been interested in a online league... How do they work? It's only one game per week right? And when you have a game against another user controlled team you just have to agree to a time to play the game? Or is the time already set?

I've always been interested in a online league... How do they work? It's only one game per week right? And when you have a game against another user controlled team you just have to agree to a time to play the game? Or is the time already set?

Depending on how fast games are played we can do about 2-3 games per week. Once playoffs start maybe speed it up. I know most dudes drop out of the leagues once NBA 2k starts so I'd like this league to be stress free and fun to keep guys interested.

Also since we do have the technology now, maybe we can submit our top plays and I or someone else can put them together.

Here's one I did messing around with the Sharefactory

I didnt make this thread. I'm going to post the thread in a few minutes and post the link in here.

Back
Top Bottom