OFFICIAL MADDEN NFL 16 Thread | Available Now

^cool also how do I get my Defense looking the same like some guys do. They defense looks the same all the time presnap. Do I just manually move my guys or just show blitz every time?

That revolution helmet craze for the rookies pissed me off every time I saw it
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I'm on pretty frequently, if anyone wants to play.

PSN - Lefty_Stay_Solo
All he does is cheat and does fake punts

What's yall fav playbook to use NT? I know some of yall are gunners or heavy runners...
I make a custom playbook.

Favorite formation is the Pistol Bunch TE, Strong Close, I Formation Twins. I can't say too much cause I know they're watching.

nerd.gif

I make a custom playbook.

Favorite formation is the Pistol Bunch TE, Strong Close, I Formation Twins. I can't say too much cause I know they're watching.

:nerd:

Pistol bunch and strong close....cheesers love these formations loll. If you don't know how to stop the plays EVERYBODY runs out these looks, you gone have a loooong day

Thats true but I don't cheese. I abuse concepts. If I see you sitting in cover 2 or 3 all day I'm going to attack it.

When they tip the ball 7 yards forward and a safety catches it on the ground :x

You don't even need top rated receivers to cheese AC, I threw 4 loooong TD passes to an 81ovr (I think) Cordarrelle Patterson and he burned the coverage once the popup for the Y button came up every time. Dude would just get a boost out of nowhere when I held Y.

Def needs to be tuned a bit. Also the encroachment glitch is way more effective this year, even the computer is using it.

Also got neutral zone infraction for the first time ever in my history of playing Madden yesterday.

Cordarrelle is one of the fastest though but i see what you mean

^cool also how do I get my Defense looking the same like some guys do. They defense looks the same all the time presnap. Do I just manually move my guys or just show blitz every time?

Those guys most likely just run a base D and make adjustments to it. Say there base D is a 34 cov 3 press on 1st down, 2nd down they may blitz an extra backer and put a safety in a purple zone etc...you just gotta play around with it until you got something that's effective and works for your style of play

Thats true but I don't cheese. I abuse concepts. If I see you sitting in cover 2 or 3 all day I'm going to attack it.

Hell yea, you're supposed to...I had a guy running 3 all game and I kept bombing him with seam routes loll...he said I was cheesing but if you gon sit in the same vanilla D, Imma abuse you

I keep getting disconnected from the servers, is this normal? Can't even advance my franchise. :smh:

Alright guys couple of questions I've been playing madden for quite some time now, but when it comes to play calling I feel as if it's a rock paper sicssors thing with me especially on defense. I know the basics such as 2 wr match up with a 3-4, 4-3 whatever your team runs. 3 wr roll with Nickles and 4 wr or 5 wr roll with Dime, Dollar, or Quarter. My problem is choosing which plays to call. Like when is a good time to play cover 1, 2,3 and so on. I usually pick Cover 3 as an overall defense and try to user the middle with my Mike. Any tips would be appreciated.

Ideally you want to match up defenders with receivers but its a lot of factors imo..

I run 4-3 defense. I mix in cover 2, cover 3, cover 4, and sometimes cover 1 robber to mix it up.

If I see the offense come out with 3+ receivers then I wont run man coverage. I run with the Dolphins so the D line mixed with Zone is perfect. My LBs are better than my back up corners which is why I stay in 4-3. Only on a few occasions I'll have 3+ DBs and it usually depends on where I am on the field.

I recommend doing the skills trainer drill called Attacking Coverages. If you know how to attack them then you'll know where the weaknesses are before you select the play on defense.

Also do the User Coverage drill.

I have a problem over 300+ spent on Ultimate team

already!?

i've been grinding these journey solo's & getting a pretty good amount of coins.....opened up a few pro packs & got Pat Pete and TY so i sold em to get my team up to an 84

i usually start spending some $$ around Thanksgiving for the promo...then Christmas i hit it again :lol:

300?! :wow: :wow:

Yeah I've been doing the solo challenges because my team was way too dog **** to compete online, I scooped up Reggie Bush and made him a receiver since I have Bo Jackson.. he's an 84 when you put him there :pimp:

Never really got into Maddens Ultimate Team but after being addicted to Fifa's I thought I'd give it a shot and I'm diggin' it so far. Some of you may already know this but MUThead.com is a great site to refer to.

Anyone have any sleepers for a bargain? Thinkin' about scooping up DGB. Him, Reggie and Bo could be a nice little trio to start with

been playing MUT for a few years now, love it

Jordan Matthews is a beast...only an 80 ovr but he's tall so he comes down with a ton of jump balls & he's fast enough to run after the catch on slant routes and what not

been playing MUT for a few years now, love it

Jordan Matthews is a beast...only an 80 ovr but he's tall so he comes down with a ton of jump balls & he's fast enough to run after the catch on slant routes and what not
Yeah I've been taking over with him. 

anyone else get a bs encroachment call when the offense breaks the huddle?

the DT kinda just runs into the OL :lol:

anyone else get a bs encroachment call when the offense breaks the huddle?

the DT kinda just runs into the OL :lol:

Good ol encroachment glitch. This year Madden is repaying me for spamming it against all the All Madden teams I played in MUT by having the CPU use it on me like 4 times a game in must convert situations and when they need the clock stopped :lol:

300?! :wow: :wow:

Yeah I've been doing the solo challenges because my team was way too dog **** to compete online, I scooped up Reggie Bush and made him a receiver since I have Bo Jackson.. he's an 84 when you put him there :pimp:

Never really got into Maddens Ultimate Team but after being addicted to Fifa's I thought I'd give it a shot and I'm diggin' it so far. Some of you may already know this but MUThead.com is a great site to refer to.

Anyone have any sleepers for a bargain? Thinkin' about scooping up DGB. Him, Reggie and Bo could be a nice little trio to start with

Schemes not teams :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom