OFFICIAL MADDEN NFL 16 Thread | Available Now

Anyone have a problem with connecting to the EA servers? Every single time I load the game I get a message that reads "You have to be connected to Xbox Live and the EA servers to access online content for this title."

When I try and sign into the EA servers it takes 2 minutes to load and I get the same exact message. I've called EA technical support and now Microsoft and we've tried many options including reinstalling the game and it still doesn't work. I can't seem to find anything online to help with this situation either. Any suggestions? Someone have the same thing?
I just signed out of my profile then signed back in and it automatically signed back to live and EA servers.

Any tips for Ultimate Team?

if you're just starting out don't buy packs, buy players. much easier to build your team buying players you want/need than hoping you get a decent gold in a pack

play the Journey solos...i only have a few games left & i've gotten Earl Thomas, Peyton, Dez & other nice elite players from the reward packs..

my team's an 86 ovr without spending $1..

Last edited:
if you're just starting out don't buy packs, buy players. much easier to build your team buying players you want/need than hoping you get a decent gold in a pack

play the Journey solos...i only have a few games left & i've gotten Earl Thomas, Peyton, Dez & other nice elite players from the reward packs..

my team's an 86 ovr without spending $1..

Grind solos. Work the auction house and trade block.

Overalls don't always matter if you have the right players.

Do the weekly games and little promo events. Easy coins.

Do sets!

Milk the clock. Trust me :lol:

Cool thanks!

Man I've been buying packs and doing the moments from last year

I hate doing solos it's so boring to me. Rather play human competition but solos is the best way to build your team. It pays off if you grind. I'm 8-3 ranked. madden84lessons1 psn

I just signed out of my profile then signed back in and it automatically signed back to live and EA servers.

Appreciate the input but I've done that like 5 times haha. I've tried so many methods and still nothing. Even changed the channels on my router for wifi. It's really frustrating.

I'm curious for the other few people in here having the same problem if they downloaded the game before the release last Tuesday. Just trying to see if there is a correlation or something.

im on ps4 whats the Nt league 
nerd.gif

@MrNappy4

Fam!!! Why you got me in ur highlight reel getting served up? :lol:

Damn that was a good game too, you just turned up In the fourth on me. pretty cool video tho, I wanna look at more of my games from that perspective.

-------
Odd as it sounds, , my major problem with this game is running. I can't run, and I can't stop the run to save my life. Smh..

Overall tho I still love the game....first few patches will be appreciate d tho..

Broken Controller Count: 1

Played this dude that ran hail mary all game, and it worked with aggressive catch once every 4 tries for a first down. :smh:

To make things worse, I go to Walmart and buy a new one. Get home and there was a used controller in the box. :smh: :lol:
I was able to exchange it, though.

In ultimate team what am I suppose to do with all the Captain cards

I added one to a set but I'm not sure what that does

Also I beat the Vikings with Steve Hutchinson and it gave me his card but I can't use him

In ultimate team what am I suppose to do with all the Captain cards

I added one to a set but I'm not sure what that does

Also I beat the Vikings with Steve Hutchinson and it gave me his card but I can't use him

Captain badges go into captain sets to get a 90ovr captain card. One for each team. Go check out the sets and see what you need for them. Make sure you don't accidentally add people in your lineup to sets.

More sets and stuff will be coming over the life span of the game (next 11 months or so) for promos, holidays, and other stuff.

I'm occupied with Draft Champions and CFM. I can't justify spending money on MUT even though I would like to play it

"Tuning update based on community feedback is out today. Patch coming very soon. Rex Dickson added,"

Fam!!! Why you got me in ur highlight reel getting served up? :lol:

Damn that was a good game too, you just turned up In the fourth on me. pretty cool video tho, I wanna look at more of my games from that perspective.

-------
Odd as it sounds, , my major problem with this game is running. I can't run, and I can't stop the run to save my life. Smh..

Overall tho I still love the game....first few patches will be appreciate d tho..

lol it was a good one. We've probably played over 30 games between 15 and 16, a few things I noticed:

You hurry up a lot and thats not good if you get 3 and outs cause it gives me more time with the ball.

Your favorite targets are Dez and Witten. That last play in the video, Witten was tripled teamed and you still threw it. A few plays before you can see Dez was doubled also.

I would spread the ball more and run more.

The skills trainer has some specific detail you should be looking for before you run the ball and if you follow them you should at least get 4 yards a pop. Also don't hit sprint immediately. Your line wont get a chance to block cause you'll probably beat them to their assignments.

Anyone been having an issue where all the buttons stop working on the controller in franchise mode? I have to turn off the system and restart. Its not an issue with the controller bc as soon as I exit out the game it works fine.

Anyone been having an issue where all the buttons stop working on the controller in franchise mode? I have to turn off the system and restart. Its not an issue with the controller bc as soon as I exit out the game it works fine.

ive noticed that especially on offense when i audible more than 3 times

Back
Top Bottom