OFFICIAL MADDEN NFL 16 Thread | Available Now

Any suggestions on how to stop a RB Screen or a sweep? I keep getting killed on these two plays.

I'm currently 6-7 online, riding a 4-game winning streak. I honestly am surprised. lol.

Any kind of man for the screens and user a linebacker and just stick to the RB. On tosses/pitches I run 3-4 Odd Cover 4. Pinch line crash middle and user the opposite side OLB. That's really the most important thing online, being good at usering a LB/SS and identifying plays.

Last edited:
no.0.gif

I know many of you have good records online...But I'm over .500 for the first time ever at 9-8 lol.

How do the Giants still have a better rating than the jets ?
The Seahawks are still a good rating and they're not doing so good.
Ea needs to stop playing games man.
I'm not saying the jets should be top ranked but help me out here Jesus. I'm negative as hell cause they disrespect this offense nasty style . 72 offense this team should be rated at least 75 on offense . And defense should be rated in the high 80s overall

Same goes for the panthers acting like they ain't undefeated this season and the defense ain't bodying teams right now with picks .They got cam rated 90 overall yet runs slow as hell.

Last edited:
They must have lowered Anquan Boldin's rating because he keeps dropping balls and causing INTs for me lol.

mean.gif
 I was up 4 with 15 seconds to play...I thought a Cover 4 would have been enough coverage. No, I gave up a TD and lost.

I should have played a prevent. So bummed out lol.

I need to get better at passing. I was down a FG in OT and had a WR open for the TD and I over threw him and lost.

Or I just need to stop using the Niners lol.

Any suggestions on what type of defensive formation I can use when I play against folks using the Patriots? I lost 24-19 and it was because Edelman and Gronk were getting open all the time. I tried mixing in Man Coverage and a cover 3, but still couldn't stop them.

Also, what are some good plays on offense I can choose when they are playing man on dime/quarter packages?

I'm ranked in the top 23% now...But I now there a millions of players better than me.

I just want to improve my defense.

Hows yall ultimate team lookin like???
-I got clinton portis wit flashback CJ on the bench

The Halloween promo :pimp:

Any suggestions on what type of defensive formation I can use when I play against folks using the Patriots? I lost 24-19 and it was because Edelman and Gronk were getting open all the time. I tried mixing in Man Coverage and a cover 3, but still couldn't stop them.

Also, what are some good plays on offense I can choose when they are playing man on dime/quarter packages?

I'm ranked in the top 23% now...But I now there a millions of players better than me.

I just want to improve my defense.
I'm ranked in top 7% I run zone D. To be good you have to learn to blitz. Mix in Man Coverage. Ball hawk. Your user skills have to be good. Madden is all about chess not checkers you have to see what your opponent is doing and counter it

I'm ranked in top 7% I run zone D. To be good you have to learn to blitz. Mix in Man Coverage. Ball hawk. Your user skills have to be good. Madden is all about chess not checkers you have to see what your opponent is doing and counter it
What player do you user control on defense? LB or a DB?

Finally getting into a groove online. 7 game win streak. Won 18 out of my last 20 games.
I had a 10 game win streak but ran into some guy who was nano blitzing the whole game with the skins. It amazes how Nano blitzing is still a thing in 2015. :smh:

31-15 online now. :\

Last edited:
Madden now $34 on Amazon. Think I might get it soon. Bought it on last gen when I was still playing on the PS3 so I didn't want to buy it for $60 a second time. If I do get it, I will be sticking to online ranked with my NY Jets.

Finally getting into a groove online. 7 game win streak. Won 18 out of my last 20 games.
I had a 10 game win streak but ran into some guy who was nano blitzing the whole game with the skins. It amazes how Nano blitzing is still a thing in 2015.
mean.gif

31-15 online now.
ohwell.gif
That's a really good record.

I hit a 6 game win streak and then followed that with a 5 game losing streak.
mad.gif

Still trying to learn how to play with controlling a safety.

Back
Top Bottom