Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Previous trainers were better looking IMO. But I'm going to have to see these in person before I make my final decision.  Gonna check them out Wednesday at NTLV.

anyone that ordered the shoes from NDC, did urs ship yet i ordered mine on sunday and it still says in progress! ANYONE??

I order sunday morning and still says in progress 
ohwell.gif

I ordered on Sunday too. I just called Nike and they said I should get tracking information later today. Im on the East Coast and used 2 day shipping. So it should be here this week.

THATS PAC-MAN KNOWS SHIRT LOOKS LIKE !%$$, IT DOESNT REALLLY MATCH THE SHOES AT ALL................... FAIL

Originally Posted by phnrprman

Does that mean Eastbay will be carrying the Manny Pacquiao Nike Trainer SC 2010 and releasing them on 03/13/10?
We hope to receive our shipment for the Manny Pacquiao Nike Trainer SC 2010 - Men's in White/Varsity Red/Royal/Gold (07846176) on or around 3/13/10.  As with all expected shipment dates, this date is subject to change.

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

If possible, can you just have a presale for us NTers for retail?
After checking our system, it shows that these shoes can be backordered at this time.  You would need to call our toll-free order line at 1-800-826-2205 if you want to backorder these shoes, since they are not available online yet.

EastbayRep - Ray

excuse if already mentioned. My question is if these Trainer SC 2010 are a general release will they come with a regular orange box or a special edition one like the previous three?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by phnrprman

Does that mean Eastbay will be carrying the Manny Pacquiao Nike Trainer SC 2010 and releasing them on 03/13/10?
We hope to receive our shipment for the Manny Pacquiao Nike Trainer SC 2010 - Men's in White/Varsity Red/Royal/Gold (07846176) on or around 3/13/10.  As with all expected shipment dates, this date is subject to change.

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

If possible, can you just have a presale for us NTers for retail?
After checking our system, it shows that these shoes can be backordered at this time.  You would need to call our toll-free order line at 1-800-826-2205 if you want to backorder these shoes, since they are not available online yet.

EastbayRep - Ray
Any other clothing items coming to Eastbay? Specifically the hoody, but the shorts and the pants would be nice too - I'm trying to consolidate purchases for the Manny line and I can avoid CA's ridiculous tax if I buy it all from Eastbay....

I ordered mine on Saturday and they are on there way to Seattle. Tracking info says it'll be here on Friday.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Any other clothing items coming to Eastbay? Specifically the hoody, but the shorts and the pants would be nice too - I'm trying to consolidate purchases for the Manny line and I can avoid CA's ridiculous tax if I buy it all from Eastbay....
Just to make sure I know which hoody, short and pant you are referring to, please reply back with the pictures of them.  I may need to contact someone to check on these items for me.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by GZA73

excuse if already mentioned. My question is if these Trainer SC 2010 are a general release will they come with a regular orange box or a special edition one like the previous three?
I have e-mailed someone to check on this for me. Once I receive a reply back, I will let you know what I find out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I have e-mailed someone to check on this for me. Once I receive a reply back, I will let you know what I find out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thank you!

Where did you get general release?

Certainly there will be more available...however, if you expect "general release" quantities...you are mistaken...

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

saw that exact jacket sans the MP branding at NTNY and champs times square
If you go back on Wednesday you will see that same EXACT Jacket WITH the MP branding @ Champs Times Square...

JM
Just wanted to update this...the N98 Jackets are running late from Nike...these will be in Champs stores on Friday...almost all of the other apparel will deliver to Champs stores nationwide on Wed, March 10th...

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

saw that exact jacket sans the MP branding at NTNY and champs times square
If you go back on Wednesday you will see that same EXACT Jacket WITH the MP branding @ Champs Times Square...

JM
Just wanted to update this...the N98 Jackets are running late from Nike...they will deliver to Champ stores on Friday, March 12th...however, most of the apparel will arrive in store on Wed, March 10th...

JM

Thanks for the info JM. I've been going to the local Champs the past 2 days and still nothing yet on the SC2010s. Some have received partial shipment of shirts though. I guess I will try again tomorrow. The workers there are starting to know me. LOL!

Couldn't edit previous post from cell. Like JM said definitely not a so called general release. One Champs location told me they were only getting 15 pairs.

Couldn't edit previous post from cell. Like JM said definitely not a so called general release. One Champs location told me they were only getting 15 pairs.

Just order my Manny pacquiao hoodie and shorts off NDC, cant wait for them to come in. Will get the shoes on Saturday hopefully.

ok my bad on the general release statement. I meant that it would be more widely available. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom