Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

hope everyone is having fun trying to pick up the shoes i just talked to a rep system is down but they will drop tonight!!! so just keep hitting refresh it's not sold out >>> via twitter Not sold out yet. NikeStore.com is having some issues right now. Hold tight.

my friend's bro who works for nike says site might be up later tonight cause they are still working on it was like when they released the penny foamposites the site went up at 3am lol hopefully it won't be that long as before

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by lbj19

Hi guys just want to ask are the manny shirts dry fit material? Also can you check where it is made? And lastly can someone post measurements of the shirt, specifically sz M and L.

Also eastbay rep, will you guys be getting the shirts? Thanks
Does anyone happen to have the product numbers for the shirts?  Otherwise, I will need to check with my contacts next week to see if they have any information, since they are out for the rest of the weekend.

EastbayRep - Ray

436487-648
445204-100

The site has them up..but when you click it says no longer available..they should drop before the end of the night..is what several different reps told me..

The only problem with nike.com is that the shoes could literally drop at any time tonight. They will never give you an accurate time as to when they will actually be put up on the website. You may stay up all night and never see them or you may find out that they released them early and you missed out. I just don't understand why they can't give us a real time, why the deception? Other sites don't have a problem releasing shoes at 12 consistently. If I miss out so be it, but at least give me a chance.

via twitter >>> Thanks for hanging in the everyone. Looks like they will drop around 10PM Pacific now. Will update on any developments. Around 10 PM Pacific is the time we are shooting for now.

not up for me!!
frown.gif

I swear I'm jinxed. I almost missed out on these again. It's really funny how when I decide to leave my computer for just a moment, they always drop at that time. With the Blackouts, I decided to reheat some leftovers which took me 3 minutes and I missed out. With the 3rd release, I was in the bathroom for no more than 2 minutes and I missed out. With this release, I decided to go wash  some dishes but I decided to run back in the middle of washing dishes and "BOOM" they drop all of a sudden! Don't think I didn't learn from  my past 2 mistakes you sneaky NDC workers...
glasses.gif

Got the black/red in a size 10.5..and the white/gold in a size 10..i hope the 10 fits me okay..glad i was online when they dropped!
pimp.gif
thanks for the link Rightguard

Back
Top Bottom