Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by joeysole

NDC got 2 sz left in the Manny Pac SC 2010 Trainer..
I thought release date was next week? !%@! 
^^^@ least my old man will be rocking his size 13's for the fight. I will have to have pass, since I've never really like the fit of the shoe from the trainer 1's to to sc2010
sick.gif
. That's just me, I don't care if they're Manny's or not. Give me that 360 sole and I'm all over it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gingpogi

^^^did these really dropped on ndc? is it fsr or only those 2 sizes popped up?
As far as I know size 13 and 14 popped up sold out and then popped up again. I called nike and they said future restock. I called Niketown and they said GENERAL RELEASE but you never know.

What, I was on the phone with Nike last night and they couldn't even give me a release date for these

Called and the lady I talked to said she only seen orders for 13 and 14. She still couldn't give me a release date even though they
are putting them up online.

I talked to a really chill dude from nike and he said that there were orders placed for all the other sizes. He said they never release just a couple of sizes on NDC and the two sized left were declined orders. I called my local niketown and niketown las vegas and he said these are basically a general release colorway and that they both will have plenty.

For those who bought the new Nike MP Shirts, how is the quality and fit?

I hear Nike did not use the dri-fit material like previous Nike MP Shirt.

Anyone that missed out needs to check with their local Champs Sports to see if their local store will be getting them this week...

JM

Originally Posted by a019

all those pacquaio gear are fire

I beg to differ.

Hoody - very uninspired. Slap on a swoosh and an MP logo and that makes it $70? sheesh.
laugh.gif
I'm personally not impressed by these kind of design/s.

Shirts - getting too repetitive.

Shorts - new, I guess that's nice.

Trainers - I'd nike ID the older trainer, and it looks 10x better.

The only thing that'll get me excited now is the Varsity jacket if ever it's releasing.

anyone know for sure if this relesed at niketown stores today, or does it come out the 13th?? i called a bunch and they didnt have it or not getting it smh

the gear released for the cotto fight was nicer than the new stuff coming out but this release has more variety in shorts, pants, jackets.. im willing to drop a good amount for that varsity jacket tho

^^ This is what happens when you fire the Filipino shoe designer and you hand over the templates to the next person.  The shoes had more changed each time than just the colors for the first three trainer 1s - this new collection is less than impressive. At least, Nike is making Manny's stuff a general release now! But, why does the design have to suffer?

Back
Top Bottom