Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by niketrnr1fan

^^ This is what happens when you fire the Filipino shoe designer and you hand over the templates to the next person.  The shoes had more changed each time than just the colors for the first three trainer 1s - this new collection is less than impressive. At least, Nike is making Manny's stuff a general release now! But, why does the design have to suffer?
now that you've dropped that info, you have to tell us more.

Originally Posted by cubbiefan08

Originally Posted by gingpogi

^^^did these really dropped on ndc? is it fsr or only those 2 sizes popped up?
As far as I know size 13 and 14 popped up sold out and then popped up again. I called nike and they said future restock. I called Niketown and they said GENERAL RELEASE but you never know.

I hope they pop up again. Ill cop for 66$

NDC trippin again like the Copper Foam release when it showed FSR then No sizes...Now its back to sz 14 only...lol...Hopefully my order goes through.

Just got one of the MP hoodies, and i'm not gonna lie, it doesn't deserve the aw77 affiliation imo. The quality on the basic aw77 hoodies is apparent, from the terry cloth liner to the heavy duty metal zipper.

....then you have the manny, that has a basic fleece liner, plastic looking zipper, and possibly one of the worst "black" colors for a hoodie, that already looks like it's faded

iono, when i heard and bought the hoodies, i figured they'd be worth the price, as far as quality, and the aw77 name, but the only real thing it has going on for it is the scuba neck.....

...now it seems i'll probably just keep the grey one, as i won't have to worry about fading, and either return or resell the other ones back....

....don't even get me started with the sc2010, i mean they coulda just went with the unleased trainer 1, or at least go with a better color placement....my hunt for Lights Outs continues with ease lol

img2125c.jpg

hope that they really have a FSR...thanks for the update bro...informed my relatives there in the US...

that big screenshot was unneccesary damn. 2010 post for me.
pimp.gif
may have to scoop these up if i can get a discount

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by niketrnr1fan

^^ This is what happens when you fire the Filipino shoe designer and you hand over the templates to the next person.  The shoes had more changed each time than just the colors for the first three trainer 1s - this new collection is less than impressive. At least, Nike is making Manny's stuff a general release now! But, why does the design have to suffer?
now that you've dropped that info, you have to tell us more.
Here's more info regarding the filipino shoe designer.  Read the link.

http://forum.philboxing.c...ewtopic.php?f=1&t=159365

Thanks for the info. Ordered my pair. Now I'll be checking out the apparel once they hit the local Champs.

Debating if I should pull the trigger on NDC. I do need a new pair of workout shoes...These trainners or AM 2009?

I like how people are thinking/passing up on buying these. I guess since the shoes are not limited/hyped, resell value is not alot. The other 3 Manny shoes, everybody was like, gotta have this, blah, blah, blah......lmao

Even with a wider release and more quantity they we still sell very well. The Pacquiao fever is very strong!

Originally Posted by GZA73

Even with a wider release and more quantity they we still sell very well. The Pacquiao fever is very strong!

Sizes 8-9 sold out on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom