Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by ptngina

I like how people are thinking/passing up on buying these. I guess since the shoes are not limited/hyped, resell value is not alot. The other 3 Manny shoes, everybody was like, gotta have this, blah, blah, blah......lmao
the Lights out were so ugly. I don't know why people wanted em
sick.gif
limited this, limited that, you're coppin garbage.

the other two were very nice.

I wanna see pics of these being worn, those NDC screen shots make these sneakers look like crap

also picked mine up on NDC. No matter the shoe...gotta support the Filipino fighter. I missed out on those other ones. Easy buy for me. Thnx for all the info.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by ptngina

I like how people are thinking/passing up on buying these. I guess since the shoes are not limited/hyped, resell value is not alot. The other 3 Manny shoes, everybody was like, gotta have this, blah, blah, blah......lmao
the Lights out were so ugly. I don't know why people wanted em
sick.gif
limited this, limited that, you're coppin garbage.

the other two were very nice.

Exactly my point. Lights out were not the best looking shoes but since it had that "limited" attached to it, people just had to have them. But since this SC2010 don't have that "limited" attached to it, not a lot of people want them. Oh wells. Easier cop for the people that actually like and will wear the shoes.

i almost copped on impulse. but, honestly they don't capture my attention like his first pair. they look too plain. limited or not it's not my style.

i passed up on these and bought some eggplant foams instead.

Originally Posted by Skratch84

also picked mine up on NDC. No matter the shoe...gotta support the Filipino fighter. I missed out on those other ones. Easy buy for me. Thnx for all the info.

got the actual pics?

nice shoe for pacquiao but i think his trainer 1s were better looking...
ill still pickup a pair

the color blocking on the sc2010 suck!!! i want to buy a pair, but i know i would never wear them cause the way they look. i do like the trainers that released earlier...including the lights out version.

FAR from a full size run left

ONLY SIZE 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, left HURRY AND GRAB almost sold out!!!

dont listen to the idiots above!!!

these will be sold out by this evening(if not wayyy earlier), HURRY AND COP

GURANTEED SOLD OUT BY TONIGHT OR SO!!!

RUN FAST seriously!!

these fiya!

^ The shorts are $40.00 but it also looks like well never get a chance to buy the Destroyer Jacket.
26421_350724199113_20825389113_3484274_5709929_n.jpg

26421_350717189113_20825389113_3484259_6201168_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom