Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

^^ great pic!!

Jm - any info on those 1.3s dropping? Champs only? Same locations that received the Wht/gold trainers last year?

AWESOME PIC!

Fight Night Trainers are on the FEDEX truck!!!!
pimp.gif

love it when you get something a day earlier...

The Pacquiao for the People at the Vault are suppose to sell these on Friday. I think there is 3 different time slots w/ only 75 people per slot... supposedly they are going to give away big prizes

Just called NDC just to check if any Fight Nights are still available. Customer rep said that there is none available online and on Nike Towns however, its says on the system as "currently being produced". Does this mean there's going to be a second drop?

i hope they make the max trainers in MENS' sizes. i hate when nike doesn't make shoes past sz13...sucks!!! dumb thing is that they made the fight nights to a 14 or 15, but the wht huaraches only to a 13!!!

doesn't sound like anything special at the vault. just another place to pick up the trainers and some eye candy perhaps, but nothing special to obtain.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

doesn't sound like anything special at the vault. just another place to pick up the trainers and some eye candy perhaps, but nothing special to obtain.

17 Limited Edition MP Collector Packages ( Trainer 1.3 ) exclusive to Nike Vault

got my 1.3 Trainers via lottery here in the PI yesterday. 50 pairs were raffled. I was a bit disappointed with the box. Just the ordinary orange box unlike the previous MP trainers.

c8b363856c0d75c39cd7df19da7e251f6c4e38df_r.jpg

^
good pick ups dencio! lucky man! are those 1.3s limited everywhere or only in PI?

mjrod, can you give a little review on the trainer lows? fit, sizing, and whatnot?

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
good pick ups dencio! lucky man! are those 1.3s limited everywhere or only in PI?

mjrod, can you give a little review on the trainer lows? fit, sizing, and whatnot?

From trying them on, I can tell you that these are Light, Comfortable & SNUG. My true size is 12.5, which is rare, so I always go with a 13. A 13 on these are a bit snug for me, but not too tight... It's also narrow, so if you have wider feet like me, half size up is the way to go... The sizing is very similar to the Zoom Kobe IV IMO...

I believe these will break in perfectly... They are already crazy comfy out out the box and they also feel lighter than the Zoom Kobe V & VI... I thought my package from NDC was missing a shoe because of how light these are...

Also note, the top 2 lace holes are very tight... The Red Base is somewhat reflective in a way (as the Last shot was taken with a flash)...

I will post more pics tonight..

Hope that helps pare, I'm not really good at reviewing...

^double lucky sir kobeoverbron. my brother tag along just to help me increase my chances of winning. . we both placed our entry on my size only. i got picked first then next is my brother. so i just gave my brothers pair to a fellow collector free of charge. im hoping for good karma some day.
smile.gif

according to NP staffs, 150 pairs worldwide. 50 goes to the PI and 100 in the states. But base on this thread, it looks like there are more pairs in the US coming may 6 but definitely only 50 pairs were released in the PI.

Just posting an update.  We are hoping to receive our shipment for at least the Fight Night's this weekend.  I am going to be out on vacation starting tomorrow, so I will not be here to post any updates until I get back next week. If you have any questions, just send us a private message and someone should get to it on Sunday/Monday if I do not get before I leave today.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom